PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys

bigbadwolfe
02-03-2008, 05:08 PM
Just wanted to swing in and see how everyone was doing. My training is fianally back on par, I got the shoulder problem fixed for the most part and I'm now back to Balls to the Walls training.

Been slowly working my way back under some heavy weight but the down fall is I have also added some weight back on. My pants aint getting tighter so it is good weight so i'm not complaining but it aint helping me get to my goal of under 300.

I'm back in my shirt every other week right now and that will soon be every week seeing as how I got a meet in the end of April. I'm really planning on getting my 900 this year. There is no reason as to why I cant so I just need to remove my head from my buttocks and do it!!!

Well I hope every one is doing good and you are all hitting BIG PR's every time you are in the gym.

Holler Back at me!!!

Wolfy!!!!!!

Ohh and I bought me a new Pimp Ride so now I'm rolling in stlye. Got me a new Chrysler 300. It is a Badass ride, well OK sorry I lied I got the wife and new ride, but she does occasionally let me look out the window at it :)

dbc3po
02-03-2008, 05:27 PM
Nice job on the new ride man those things are sporty. My mom just got a crossfire. I think she got it because she knows I cant fit behind the wheel to drive it. What meet you doing Big Mike?

bigbadwolfe
02-03-2008, 05:53 PM
Kenny Patterson's UPA Nationals in Columbus Ohio the end of April. I'm making my run this summer for my 900 plus it will happen this summer!!!

My wife is actually kind of looking at the Crossfire's for her as a sporty/sexy kind of car but I'm leaning more towards a Mitsubishi Eclipse for her. But we wont get that one for another year or so. I still owe to much on my truck to take a big loss on it on trade in.

dbc3po
02-03-2008, 06:16 PM
The crossfires are neat. I have drove it twice but for more than 5 mins I couldnt take it. Im biggun myself 6'2" about 300, they dont make anything other than trucks or suv's to fit people like us.

chris mason
02-03-2008, 09:01 PM
Wolfy back in the house!

BFGUITAR
02-03-2008, 09:59 PM
Thats an incredible bench # to hit... Im still aiming for 225! Im sure youll make it.

OldGlory
02-04-2008, 12:57 AM
good deal Mike, keep us updated on your journey to 900 bro! Oh yeah the 300 is pretty sweet, my dad has one as well as my sister.

Rusty
02-04-2008, 04:38 AM
Good luck with the 900 wolfe!

90kg_pwrlftr
02-04-2008, 06:18 AM
Welcome back Wolfe that 900 will fall soon. I have no doubt!
See you in April!

Ben Moore
02-04-2008, 09:02 AM
Good to hear from you Wolfe - I'm tossing around the idea of hitting Rob's UPA meet in ST. Louis at the end of March.