PDA

View Full Version : 9 Days: normal?

PhilsterT
02-04-2008, 01:35 PM
I ordered my supplies about 9 days ago and am not so much worried about the speed (a little long considering it was shipping the day I ordered), but rather I am worried it went to my billing address and not my current residence. Is this the case? Does shipping usually take 9 days?

j03
02-04-2008, 02:00 PM
I ordered my supplies about 9 days ago and am not so much worried about the speed (a little long considering it was shipping the day I ordered), but rather I am worried it went to my billing address and not my current residence. Is this the case? Does shipping usually take 9 days?

I had the same problem, fortunately I was able to get it at my billing address, given I'm a college student

getb1g
02-04-2008, 04:02 PM
Yeah man its not supposed to take that long. I usually get mine 3rd day after I order.

caseymajor
02-04-2008, 04:23 PM
just shoot Chris a email and ask him what addy they sent it too, he will straighten everything out

chris mason
02-04-2008, 06:09 PM
Where are you located?

If in Canada that would be normal.

For the continental US the longest is 5-6 business days to the west coast as we are in VA. Now, if you order on a Friday that could translate to roughly 9 days total depending on how UPS handles the shipment.

Chris

PhilsterT
02-04-2008, 06:17 PM
I live in Seattle. I ordered a week ago Saturday night (today being Monday night). I got an email Saturday night saying it shipped and nothing has arrived yet.

Order #12997 (Shipped)
Order Date: Saturday 26 January, 2008

That's in the email I have. It says it's being delivered to my current residence, but maybe it went home by accident?

chris mason
02-04-2008, 08:58 PM
I live in Seattle. I ordered a week ago Saturday night (today being Monday night). I got an email Saturday night saying it shipped and nothing has arrived yet.

Order #12997 (Shipped)
Order Date: Saturday 26 January, 2008

That's in the email I have. It says it's being delivered to my current residence, but maybe it went home by accident?

Phister, read my post again. You are on the opposite coast. I said it takes 5-6 BUSINESS days via UPS Ground to go to the opposite coast. You ordered Saturday. That would make today the 6th business day. I just checked UPS and it shows your package to have been delivered today. If you want additional information please email me.

Chris

PhilsterT
02-05-2008, 01:50 AM
Oh, sorry. Thanks for the information.

I was just worried it would go home and I wouldn't get easy access. Plus, it didn't get here today, but that could be because of the dorm mailing mess.

PhilsterT
02-05-2008, 12:04 PM
My order came today. Everything supplement related was fine. I got a red shirt although I asked for a grey one, but hopefully I spend another $100 with you and will get the grey one next time.

chris mason
02-05-2008, 12:29 PM
My order came today. Everything supplement related was fine. I got a red shirt although I asked for a grey one, but hopefully I spend another $100 with you and will get the grey one next time.

Philster, we were temporarily out of the gray at the time you ordered. Make a note the next time you order and we will send you an extra gray.

Chris

PhilsterT
02-05-2008, 02:46 PM
Thanks a lot.

I had some of what I got and am quite pleased. No constipation problems. I also really like the taste of strawberry Nitrean.

THANKS!