PDA

View Full Version : RESULTS release announcement...

chris mason
02-04-2008, 09:00 PM
Daniel and I are very proud to announce our newest and most potent ergogenic supplement to date, RESULTS™. The product will be available for sale at www.atlargenutrition.com the evening of Wednesday February 6th, 2008.

I am going to diverge from our normal announcements and marketing to make a personal statement about this product. I have been using it for the better part of a month now. During this time I have decided to go on a cut and lose as much body fat as possible. To that end I have severely limited my caloric intake. In the past, to include preparing for bodybuilding shows, I have experienced pronounced loss of strength and muscle when attempting to get as lean as possible. My experience with this cut has been like nothing I have ever personally gone through or witnessed (with the caveat of individuals who were using anabolic steroids while dieting). I have lost a tremendous amount of body fat in a very short timeframe and have simultaneously added strength and lean muscle tissue! I have quite literally never looked better in my life and I am setting PRs in the gym every session!

Anyone who knows me online, or in person, knows that I do not lie or exaggerate about experiences. Quite honestly this cut has blown my mind and made me more excited than I have ever been about any product AtLarge has ever released. The ONLY thing I have done differently on this cut is to include RESULTS™. I attribute my extraordinary experience entirely to the product.

To be clear, RESULTS™ is NOT a fat burner. It is a product which promotes increased lean muscle mass and strength. The fact it has provided me the results I have experienced while cutting is to me an unbelievable testament to its efficacy.

I know there will be doubters who read this. I am writing it simply because I cannot think of another way to relay my absolute belief and enthusiasm about this product. Bottom line, there is a lot of hype out there on a lot of products, but what I am relaying to you is nothing more or less than what I have personally experienced. I am 100% confident that you will share my excitement about this product after using it.

Chris Mason

Invain
02-04-2008, 09:49 PM
I hate you Chris. I have to buy it now.

chris mason
02-04-2008, 10:06 PM
I hate you Chris. I have to buy it now.

Lol, sorry!

OldGlory
02-04-2008, 10:23 PM
Man Im going to be broke in a few weeks when I get paid...lol I have alot of things I want to order from you guys!

NASAKYCHAIRMAN
02-05-2008, 06:46 AM
Daniel and I are very proud to announce our newest and most potent ergogenic supplement to date, RESULTS™. The product will be available for sale at www.atlargenutrition.com the evening of Wednesday February 6th, 2008.

I am going to diverge from our normal announcements and marketing to make a personal statement about this product. I have been using it for the better part of a month now. During this time I have decided to go on a cut and lose as much body fat as possible. To that end I have severely limited my caloric intake. In the past, to include preparing for bodybuilding shows, I have experienced pronounced loss of strength and muscle when attempting to get as lean as possible. My experience with this cut has been like nothing I have ever personally gone through or witnessed (with the caveat of individuals who were using anabolic steroids while dieting). I have lost a tremendous amount of body fat in a very short timeframe and have simultaneously added strength and lean muscle tissue! I have quite literally never looked better in my life and I am setting PRs in the gym every session!

Anyone who knows me online, or in person, knows that I do not lie or exaggerate about experiences. Quite honestly this cut has blown my mind and made me more excited than I have ever been about any product AtLarge has ever released. The ONLY thing I have done differently on this cut is to include RESULTS™. I attribute my extraordinary experience entirely to the product.

To be clear, RESULTS™ is NOT a fat burner. It is a product which promotes increased lean muscle mass and strength. The fact it has provided me the results I have experienced while cutting is to me an unbelievable testament to its efficacy.

I know there will be doubters who read this. I am writing it simply because I cannot think of another way to relay my absolute belief and enthusiasm about this product. Bottom line, there is a lot of hype out there on a lot of products, but what I am relaying to you is nothing more or less than what I have personally experienced. I am 100% confident that you will share my excitement about this product after using it.

Chris Mason

That's awesome.

I can't wait to try RESULTS™.

TRAIN HARD

"BIG WILLIE" J.T. HALL
www.atlargenutrition.com

GOT MAXIMUM MASS STACK?

90kg_pwrlftr
02-05-2008, 08:54 AM
Chris, do you think RESULTS can benefit me in my prep for the Arnold. I am trying to cut the last 8 lbs and not lose strength. Can RESULTS give me any results in three weeks?:)

chris mason
02-05-2008, 09:10 AM
Chris, do you think RESULTS can benefit me in my prep for the Arnold. I am trying to cut the last 8 lbs and not lose strength. Can RESULTS give me any results in three weeks?:)

It has done wonders for me. Shoot me an email and I will get you out a jug ASAP. Remember to account for its caloric content.

Chris

90kg_pwrlftr
02-05-2008, 09:31 AM
It has done wonders for me. Shoot me an email and I will get you out a jug ASAP. Remember to account for its caloric content.

Chris

Awesome! Done. Pesky little calories are the bane of my existence!

Guido
02-05-2008, 09:41 AM
Sounds awesome, Chris. Can't wait to try it.

PriestCometh
02-05-2008, 02:34 PM
I will definately use this product.

At Large keeps putting out great products.

arnoldsclone
02-05-2008, 04:33 PM
I'm gonna buy it when i can afford to.......

whiteman90909
02-05-2008, 08:53 PM
Dammit, you convinced me.

I'm not gonna have any more money because of you ;)

chris mason
02-05-2008, 11:38 PM
Dammit, you convinced me.

I'm not gonna have any more money because of you ;)

I think you will feel it is worth every penny!

Travis Bell
02-05-2008, 11:40 PM
Chris is this in pill or powder form? just curious

getb1g
02-06-2008, 07:59 PM
Cherry powder.

SDS
02-06-2008, 08:48 PM
Where's it at? I was going to place an order but it ain't on the website?

chris mason
02-06-2008, 09:13 PM
Guys, thanks for your patience! We are feverishing working on it as I type this and I expect it to be live between 2-4 A.M. EST and 11:00 P.M. - 2 A.M. west coast.

Chris

chris mason
02-06-2008, 11:58 PM
It's up!

NASAKYCHAIRMAN
02-07-2008, 06:20 AM
Where's it at? I was going to place an order but it ain't on the website?

RESULTS™:clap:
http://atlargenutrition.com/nutrition_detail.php?products_id=23

TRAIN HARD

"BIG WILLIE" J.T. HALL
www.atlargenutrition.com

GOT MAXIMUM MASS STACK?

Invain
02-07-2008, 07:41 AM
I'm thinking about waiting a couple weeks to see what other people think of it first, but I'd still like to see some pics Chris. Where's the pics :(