PDA

View Full Version : RESULTS release announcement...

chris mason
02-04-2008, 09:00 PM
Daniel and I are very proud to announce our newest and most potent ergogenic supplement to date, RESULTS™. The product will be available for sale at www.atlargenutrition.com the evening of Wednesday February 6th, 2008.

I am going to diverge from our normal announcements and marketing to make a personal statement about this product. I have been using it for the better part of a month now. During this time I have decided to go on a cut and lose as much body fat as possible. To that end I have severely limited my caloric intake. In the past, to include preparing for bodybuilding shows, I have experienced pronounced loss of strength and muscle when attempting to get as lean as possible. My experience with this cut has been like nothing I have ever personally gone through or witnessed (with the caveat of individuals who were using anabolic steroids while dieting). I have lost a tremendous amount of body fat in a very short timeframe and have simultaneously added strength and lean muscle tissue! I have quite literally never looked better in my life and I am setting PRs in the gym every session!

Anyone who knows me online, or in person, knows that I do not lie or exaggerate about experiences. Quite honestly this cut has blown my mind and made me more excited than I have ever been about any product AtLarge has ever released. The ONLY thing I have done differently on this cut is to include RESULTS™. I attribute my extraordinary experience entirely to the product.

To be clear, RESULTS™ is NOT a fat burner. It is a product which promotes increased lean muscle mass and strength. The fact it has provided me the results I have experienced while cutting is to me an unbelievable testament to its efficacy.

I know there will be doubters who read this. I am writing it simply because I cannot think of another way to relay my absolute belief and enthusiasm about this product. Bottom line, there is a lot of hype out there on a lot of products, but what I am relaying to you is nothing more or less than what I have personally experienced. I am 100% confident that you will share my excitement about this product after using it.

Chris Mason

getb1g
02-04-2008, 09:26 PM
sounds awesome chris! cant wait to try it:)

DavyRen
02-05-2008, 06:16 AM
Roll on Wednesday, expect an order Chris

Rusty
02-05-2008, 06:26 AM
I just got tagged 60 bucks worth of border fees on my bands from EFS. Now you throw this **** on me? Looks like I'm going to be eating left overs for the next few weeks. Expect my order on Wednesday Chris. I hope it's as good as you say it is.

chris mason
02-05-2008, 08:34 AM
Thanks guys!

SDS
02-05-2008, 09:35 AM
I have lost a tremendous amount of body fat in a very short timeframe and have simultaneously added strength and lean muscle tissue!

So, you're adding lean muscle tissue while on a caloric deficit (assuming that's what you mean by stating you've severely limited your caloric intake)? That sounds great for me as I'm eating maintenance basically now, but how does that work?

chris mason
02-05-2008, 09:45 AM
So, you're adding lean muscle tissue while on a caloric deficit (assuming that's what you mean by stating you've severely limited your caloric intake)? That sounds great for me as I'm eating maintenance basically now, but how does that work?

Yes.

The exact mechanism I do not know. Obviously, the additive effects of the creatine, BA, and HMB create an environment that allows for anabolism even in a caloric deficeit.

Chris

SDS
02-05-2008, 10:48 AM
I guess then, I'll have to give it a try. I'm happy with things like they are, but more lean mass wouldn't bother me one bit if I can keep my diet the way it is. I'm assuming the lean tissue mass gain will be a one time deal, and it might be minimal for some and more so for others until calories are increased? I can't really see a continual lean tissue increase while holding caloric intake at a maintenance level.

caseymajor
02-05-2008, 05:39 PM
I can't wait to try out the RESULTS because more lean mass is better for everyone. :)
Let the good times roll

chris mason
02-06-2008, 09:13 PM
Guys, thanks for your patience! We are feverishing working on it as I type this and I expect it to be live between 2-4 A.M. EST and 11:00 P.M. - 2 A.M. west coast.

Chris

live2lift
02-06-2008, 11:25 PM
Results is up and going. Just ordered a couple. Cant wait to try it out. I'll let ya know what I think.

Joe Black
02-06-2008, 11:41 PM
Hah, I literally just got done updating it and saw an order come through for a couple and was like WOW - nice.. :)

Thanks for the order, we appreciate it. I am positive you are going to get on great with it and please do report back here with your results! ;)

DavyRen
02-07-2008, 12:11 AM
Hah, I literally just got done updating it and saw an order come through for a couple and was like WOW - nice.. :)

Thanks for the order, we appreciate it. I am positive you are going to get on great with it and please do report back here with your results! ;)

Another order placed this morning for two results, not sure how long your supply will last so thought i'd better be quick.:)

Genacide
02-07-2008, 06:25 AM
Does the effect of RESULTS become apparent at day one or is their a loading or start up period?

.Tim
02-07-2008, 09:58 AM
Just placed my order. Look forward to trying this out!

HahnB
02-07-2008, 10:01 AM
Does the effect of RESULTS become apparent at day one or is their a loading or start up period?

Dianabol can take a week to have a noticeable effect. An over-the-counter product is going to produce results over a period of time.

.Tim
02-07-2008, 05:58 PM
Chris this may be a stupid question but will this be okay to take while taking Nitor? I'm sure it will be but I wanted to double check.

getb1g
02-07-2008, 07:18 PM
Chris this may be a stupid question but will this be okay to take while taking Nitor? I'm sure it will be but I wanted to double check.

I'll answer the question because I know.
Its fine, Nitor is a fat loss/energy supplement. And RESULTS is an Creatine supplement with Beta-Alanine and Beta-Hydroxy-Beta-Methylbutyrate (which I believe are 2 non-essential amino acids) + dextrose for an insulin spike for better absorption.

So, yeah It's perfectly fine, if anything it'll enhance its effects.

.Tim
02-07-2008, 08:01 PM
That's what I figured, thanks.

chris mason
02-07-2008, 11:00 PM
I'll answer the question because I know.
Its fine, Nitor is a fat loss/energy supplement. And RESULTS is an Creatine supplement with Beta-Alanine and Beta-Hydroxy-Beta-Methylbutyrate (which I believe are 2 non-essential amino acids) + dextrose for an insulin spike for better absorption.

So, yeah It's perfectly fine, if anything it'll enhance its effects.

:)

Yep!

Manveet
02-07-2008, 11:22 PM
Daniel and I are very proud to announce our newest and most potent ergogenic supplement to date, RESULTS™. The product will be available for sale at www.atlargenutrition.com the evening of Wednesday February 6th, 2008.

I am going to diverge from our normal announcements and marketing to make a personal statement about this product. I have been using it for the better part of a month now. During this time I have decided to go on a cut and lose as much body fat as possible. To that end I have severely limited my caloric intake. In the past, to include preparing for bodybuilding shows, I have experienced pronounced loss of strength and muscle when attempting to get as lean as possible. My experience with this cut has been like nothing I have ever personally gone through or witnessed (with the caveat of individuals who were using anabolic steroids while dieting). I have lost a tremendous amount of body fat in a very short timeframe and have simultaneously added strength and lean muscle tissue! I have quite literally never looked better in my life and I am setting PRs in the gym every session!

Anyone who knows me online, or in person, knows that I do not lie or exaggerate about experiences. Quite honestly this cut has blown my mind and made me more excited than I have ever been about any product AtLarge has ever released. The ONLY thing I have done differently on this cut is to include RESULTS™. I attribute my extraordinary experience entirely to the product.

To be clear, RESULTS™ is NOT a fat burner. It is a product which promotes increased lean muscle mass and strength. The fact it has provided me the results I have experienced while cutting is to me an unbelievable testament to its efficacy.

I know there will be doubters who read this. I am writing it simply because I cannot think of another way to relay my absolute belief and enthusiasm about this product. Bottom line, there is a lot of hype out there on a lot of products, but what I am relaying to you is nothing more or less than what I have personally experienced. I am 100% confident that you will share my excitement about this product after using it.

Chris Mason

How can your body synthesize muscle tissue while eating LESS calories? By what mechanism does this product allow you to undermine the laws of human physiology and thermodynamics? Do you have any empirical evidence backing up your strong claims? Anecdotal evidence doesn't really amount to much of anything in the area of sports supplementation. I think these are all legitimate questions. I'm interested in your response on exactly how this product works.

chris mason
02-07-2008, 11:47 PM
How can your body synthesize muscle tissue while eating LESS calories? By what mechanism does this product allow you to undermine the laws of human physiology and thermodynamics? Do you have any empirical evidence backing up your strong claims? Anecdotal evidence doesn't really amount to much of anything in the area of sports supplementation. I think these are all legitimate questions. I'm interested in your response on exactly how this product works.

Just an FYI, there is no law of physiology as you state.

Have you never heard of someone adding lean muscle while losing body fat?

I honestly have no idea what the exact mechanism is that allowed me to accomplish what I have in about a month. I can only report what I have experienced to that end. By the way, anyone who would claim to have a specific answer to the questions you have posed would be full of ****. The BEST science does not have a definitive answer as to the specific mechanisms.