02-06-2008, 02:36 PM
vid did not show yet but here is the link for when it does

http://www.youtube.com/user/ErNBuRn1

BrettC
02-06-2008, 02:56 PM
cleans looked nice but thats not even close to a full deadlift whoever that was

markdk86
02-06-2008, 03:01 PM
Cleans are ok, but those deadlifts are laughable.

vrizzle
02-08-2008, 02:51 PM
to those above talking about the "deadlifts": he wasn't doing deadlifts, he was doing knee deads.

chris mason
02-08-2008, 09:57 PM
Good work on the snatch! That is a solid lift!

Sidior
02-08-2008, 10:21 PM
cleans looked nice but thats not even close to a full deadlift whoever that was

Cleans are ok, but those deadlifts are laughable.

Maybe you guys should learn more about olympic lifting before you decide to provide "constructive" criticism.

markdk86
02-08-2008, 11:33 PM
Maybe you guys should learn more about olympic lifting before you decide to provide "constructive" criticism.

He changed the main video that comes up. When someone says "deadlift" in a video, I expect to see an ACTUAL deadlift. Last time I checked the deadlift wasn't an olympic lift. Why bother posting a video on the internet and not accept replies? Next time I will make sure to pamper a person and wipe their ass for lifting 5 pounds.

JHarris
02-09-2008, 07:21 AM
Nice PR on the snatch! You are letting it drift forward on you a little right off the floor - keep that bar close and it'll end up in a much better position at the top. Very nice lift though - I see 90kg for you within a two months or so.

BrettC
02-09-2008, 08:07 AM
to those above talking about the "deadlifts": he wasn't doing deadlifts, he was doing knee deads.

To those that think they know what they're talking about, try viewing the video before the user changes the videos on us without saying anything.

Here's the video he orginally posted wtdHExBZo14
Doesn't say knee deads anywhere does it?

ernburn
02-09-2008, 11:38 PM
To those that think they know what they're talking about, try viewing the video before the user changes the videos on us without saying anything.

Here's the video he orginally posted wtdHExBZo14
Doesn't say knee deads anywhere does it?

i didn't change anything, i linked you guys to my youtube profile not to any specific video. yes they were knee deads, yes i shouldn't have wrote deadlifts but who cares.

ernburn
02-09-2008, 11:40 PM
Nice PR on the snatch! You are letting it drift forward on you a little right off the floor - keep that bar close and it'll end up in a much better position at the top. Very nice lift though - I see 90kg for you within a two months or so.

i've gotten 93kg(205lbs) before this vid was taken but i hurt my back so i can't lift as much right now