PDA

View Full Version : Weight lifting shirt questions

blackmetal
02-06-2008, 03:04 PM
Hi all, I found out by accident that there's something like a weightlifting shirt. What a concept! I believe they're about 10 pounds or so.

Does anyone know where to buy one? Has anyone used a shirt like this before? If so, does wearing one over the course of a few weeks really make you more toned?

Bako Lifter
02-06-2008, 03:20 PM
Hi all, I found out by accident that there's something like a weightlifting shirt. What a concept! I believe they're about 10 pounds or so.
It's called a weighted vest. You can load it up with as much weight as you want.

If so, does wearing one over the course of a few weeks really make you more toned?
Hahahaha, uh... no.

Notorious
02-06-2008, 03:54 PM
Haha, they might make your calves bigger. Other than that, they're mainly useful for doing weighted body exercises (pull-ups, dips, push-ups, etc.)

blackmetal
02-07-2008, 03:19 PM
Might make my calves bigger? Why would a weighted vest do that? I could see ankle weights doing that...

Sensei
02-07-2008, 06:11 PM
Might make my calves bigger? Why would a weighted vest do that? I could see ankle weights doing that...Think.

jed
02-07-2008, 06:40 PM
Might make my calves bigger? Why would a weighted vest do that? I could see ankle weights doing that...

An easy way to put it... which way would your calves get more bigger and stronger... if you weighed 350 lbs, or if you weighed 90 lbs?