PDA

View Full Version : Nearly One Month In - Skinny Guy Starts Training

Steven001
02-06-2008, 05:41 PM
Hi guys,

I'm not sure if anyone has been reading my project or not, but you can visit the link in my sig if you like. It's nearly one month since I joined the gym, probably about 3 weeks doing WBB1 routine, maybe 2 and a half. Here's a before and after picture so far. I started at 133lbs, but I've still to check my current weight, I'll do that tomorrow morning and post it up.

I know it's still really skinny, but I can see some improvements, especially in my back!

Before: http://stevenfergus.co.uk/photos/stylesheets/images/large/img/10-01-2008-133lbs.jpg

After: http://stevenfergus.co.uk/photos/stylesheets/images/large/img/10-01-2008-unknownweight.jpg

- Steven

fpr
02-06-2008, 06:23 PM
Definitely an improvement.

Just becareful when posting future pics, sometimes the lighting and shadow-casting can be deceiving (pics are darker in the 2nd than in the 1st)

ZenMonkey
02-06-2008, 06:44 PM
i'm sorry but i dont see much of a difference besides the lighting. what is your weight difference? you wont notice much after only 3 weeks.

Steven001
02-06-2008, 06:49 PM
i'm sorry but i dont see much of a difference besides the lighting. what is your weight difference? you wont notice much after only 3 weeks.

No need to apologise. Looking at them, I think I'm a little 'bigger' in now than when I started. It's most noticeable in my back. I know the lighting is slightly different - sorry about that.

ZenMonkey
02-06-2008, 07:14 PM
not trying to drag you down though. i notice more deffination but i think thats the lighting. keep it up and keep cals high

Steven001
02-06-2008, 07:20 PM
not trying to drag you down though. i notice more deffination but i think thats the lighting. keep it up and keep cals high

No problem lol, thanks for the comment.

T FLEX
02-06-2008, 09:02 PM
I compared the pictures side by side and I can see some slight differences (outside of the lighting issues with the pictures) I see that your chest looks a little fuller as well you seem to have filled out around your collar bone/neck. Back does look a little better too.

I started out right where you did (6'-1", 132lbs) and used the WBB1 program too. Put on almost 20lbs in about 8 months. Keep with it and you will grow! Have fun too.

Steven001
02-07-2008, 05:49 AM
I compared the pictures side by side and I can see some slight differences (outside of the lighting issues with the pictures) I see that your chest looks a little fuller as well you seem to have filled out around your collar bone/neck. Back does look a little better too.

I started out right where you did (6'-1", 132lbs) and used the WBB1 program too. Put on almost 20lbs in about 8 months. Keep with it and you will grow! Have fun too.

That's the little differences I can spot too. I weight 143.78 lb now, I weighed myself 4 times just to make sure. I was sure I started at 133, maybe it was a little heavier.

Thanks for the comment :)