PDA

View Full Version : RESULTS results thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

KingWilder
02-07-2008, 06:17 AM
For those who are going to be getting some and those of us who are interested in seeing their results/on the fence about ordering.

Just figured it'd be good to go ahead and set up one thread so everyone could post their comments/experience/results/etc. in here.

let the RESULTS begin...

NASAKYCHAIRMAN
02-07-2008, 06:31 AM
For those who are going to be getting some and those of us who are interested in seeing their results/on the fence about ordering.

Just figured it'd be good to go ahead and set up one thread so everyone could post their comments/experience/results/etc. in here.

let the RESULTS begin...

I compete in 5-weeks. I can't wait for the results!

TRAIN HARD

"BIG WILLIE" J.T. HALL
http://www.youtube.com/user/NASAKYCHAIRMAN

GOT MAXIMUM MASS STACK?

chris mason
02-07-2008, 07:33 AM
You will have to wait about 3 weeks as the product is just going out today and it takes 10 days to 2 weeks to fully kick in for most users.

Chris

KingWilder
02-07-2008, 11:39 AM
haha, then I'll make sure to bttt this thread in a few weeks

Irish Pilot
02-07-2008, 12:34 PM
Mine is only in the mail as of this morning, and Ive already experienced 5% gains! ;)

chris mason
02-07-2008, 02:49 PM
Mine is only in the mail as of this morning, and Ive already experienced 5% gains! ;)

:omg:

Rusty
02-07-2008, 04:19 PM
Just put my order in...... $25 for shipping :mad:

This stuff better be good Chris. That was the last of my milk money!

chris mason
02-07-2008, 04:25 PM
Just put my order in...... $25 for shipping :mad:

This stuff better be good Chris. That was the last of my milk money!

Lol, thanks for your order!

Give it 2 weeks and you will be thanking me!

nick420
02-07-2008, 07:48 PM
man i thought you were confident about maximus chris.... your really hyping this stuff, and I know your not b.s'in, once my tub of maximus reaches close to its end, expect an order. can't wait!

chris mason
02-07-2008, 11:01 PM
Awesome, thanks!

You can always tell how I personally feel about something. Lol, I guess I am transparent...

caseymajor
02-08-2008, 05:39 AM
I have been on Maximus/Opticen and waiting on my order of Nitrean/Result but all I have to say is WOW these products work. I have only been supplementing these for about 2weeks now and everyone is noticing I am blowing up. Can't wait to put in Result/Nitrean and then its game time. :) Deff a true AtLargeNutrition customer for life, thanks Chris.

Will show progress in a couple weeks when the Result kicks in.

dxiw
02-08-2008, 07:12 AM
I'm starting to plateau in my cut. Do you think Results could help me lose more weight?

getb1g
02-08-2008, 07:24 AM
I'm starting to plateau in my cut. Do you think Results could help me lose more weight?

Want More Reasons to Buy RESULTS™?

Below are just some of the effects the active ingredients in RESULTS™ produced in independent studies:

Subjects increased their best bench press 23 lbs in only 3 weeks (1)!
Subjects increased their best squat 28 lbs in only 3 weeks (1)!
Subjects increased their body weight by 4.5 lbs in only 3 weeks (1)!
Subjects lost nearly 3 lbs of body fat with no other dietary changes (2)!
Subjects showed significant increases in both training intensity and volume (2)!

Looks like it.

TKisner
02-08-2008, 01:10 PM
Is results going to be added to any of the stacks? Perhaps as an upgrade option for creatine much like nitor is for thermocin?

HahnB
02-13-2008, 12:27 PM
First impression is that is tastes very good. I used 11oz of water to mix it in with a spoon and it dissolved fine-no need for a shaker or a blender.

getb1g
02-13-2008, 12:33 PM
First impression is that is tastes very good. I used 11oz of water to mix it in with a spoon and it dissolved fine-no need for a shaker or a blender.

Yeah, its tastes pretty good and smells even better!

SDS
02-13-2008, 01:37 PM
Drinking some now. Initial taste is great, aftertaste is weird, but totally bearable. I had a serving yesterday 1 hour before training legs, and today I'm unusually sore. I wonder if there's a link? I haven't been this sore after leg day in a long time.

Notorious
02-13-2008, 03:17 PM

Wow, I might have to order this stuff. I tried plain HMB powder and that stuff is FOUL. By far the worst thing I have ever tasted.

.Tim
02-13-2008, 05:01 PM
Never been a big fan of the "cherry" taste and this is no exception but it's tolerable. I hope something like grape or lemon is in the near future. :D

chris mason
02-13-2008, 08:43 PM
Is results going to be added to any of the stacks? Perhaps as an upgrade option for creatine much like nitor is for thermocin?

YES!

chris mason
02-13-2008, 08:44 PM
Never been a big fan of the "cherry" taste and this is no exception but it's tolerable. I hope something like grape or lemon is in the near future. :D

We have Orange Blast coming next week! None too soon as we have had such an initial rush of orders we may literally run out of cherry before the 2nd production run can be finished!

KingWilder
02-13-2008, 08:56 PM
Orange Blast...

screw waiting, I'm gonna have to order that the day it comes out

cphafner
02-13-2008, 08:56 PM
I took my first serving this morning. Looking forward to it.

chris mason
02-13-2008, 10:23 PM
Awesome! 2 weeks and then PRs!

nick420
02-14-2008, 06:07 AM
o hell yea, orange blast sounds like its for me

Cirino83
02-14-2008, 07:25 AM
We have Orange Blast coming next week! None too soon as we have had such an initial rush of orders we may literally run out of cherry before the 2nd production run can be finished!

damn I wish I knew this before I ordered the cherry. Cherry is possibly my least favorite flavor of anything, but I'm going to suck it up this time.

chris mason
02-14-2008, 09:57 AM
damn I wish I knew this before I ordered the cherry. Cherry is possibly my least favorite flavor of anything, but I'm going to suck it up this time.

Trust me, the results will be worth it!

.Tim
02-14-2008, 10:12 AM
What would you say that tastes similar to?

chris mason
02-14-2008, 10:49 AM

I don't really have a valid comparison...

Guido
02-14-2008, 10:55 AM

Yeah. It's really hard to compare. I haven't tasted anything like it before.

.Tim
02-14-2008, 10:55 AM
No problem. Whenever I run out of Cherry I'll give that a shot if it's the only other option. I can't remember the last time I had something orange flavored that wasn't great so I'm sure it'll be good.

WillKuenzel
02-14-2008, 11:09 AM
Today was my first take on RESULTS. It's good. It's almost like a wild berry and not really cherry. It reminds me of a post workout shake I used to drink way back in '99-2000. That was back before I knew anything about what I was doing or taking. I remember getting it from GNC, but I don't even remember if it was a protein shake or what.

Blade55
02-14-2008, 12:27 PM
I'd love to try this, but I have a weird problem with creatine. I PMed Chris and he said I must have an allergic reaction to it.

By the way, will there ever be a cherry Nitrean someday? That'd be sweet.

.Tim
02-14-2008, 04:40 PM
I think I'm going to try using less water next time. 10oz seems to be too much and gives it a watered down taste.

HahnB
02-14-2008, 04:59 PM
It reminds me of gunpowder, I don't know if anyone else in here shoots but that's what I compare it to-it tastes good enough to where the taste is no issue at all. I'd even say it tastes good.

cphafner
02-14-2008, 05:41 PM
I don't really have a valid comparison...

Tastes like Koolaid to me.

.Tim
02-14-2008, 07:09 PM
This may be coincidence or kind of a placebo like effect but my bench tonight was easier than usual so I jumped up 10lbs and actually felt like I could have done 10lbs more but didn't feel like pressing my luck. I'll try it next time though.

chris mason
02-14-2008, 08:20 PM
This may be coincidence or kind of a placebo like effect but my bench tonight was easier than usual so I jumped up 10lbs and actually felt like I could have done 10lbs more but didn't feel like pressing my luck. I'll try it next time though.

Everyone is different. You may react more quickly than most. That said, wait about 10 days and WOW (at least for me)!

.Tim
02-14-2008, 08:26 PM
I look forward to it and will post any results I think are related to RESULTS!

Oh and tonight was day 2 of using it for me.

Cirino83
02-15-2008, 07:21 AM
The taste was unbearable for me (cherry is the worst flavor of anything though so no disrespect). I forced it down when it stopped sizzling like NO-XPLODE and felt some discomfort in my stomach and chest?...then proceeded to burp gross cherry flavor the whole way to work and still occasionally now an hour and a half later. I will tolerate it for 2 weeks or so and decide if I want to deal with this (if it still happens) or switch back to plain ole creatine.

Was I supposed to take it on a full stomach?

chris mason
02-15-2008, 07:28 AM
The taste was unbearable for me (cherry is the worst flavor of anything though so no disrespect). I forced it down when it stopped sizzling like NO-XPLODE and felt some discomfort in my stomach and chest?...then proceeded to burp gross cherry flavor the whole way to work and still occasionally now an hour and a half later. I will tolerate it for 2 weeks or so and decide if I want to deal with this (if it still happens) or switch back to plain ole creatine.

Geez, come on! If it is that bad for you just plug your nose and chug it.

It will probably help for you to consume it on a full stomach.

One other note, use less water and chug it fast. It will go faster.

live2lift
02-15-2008, 07:34 AM

Unbearable? With 10-12 ozs. of water it taste like really weak koolaid. How unbearable could that possibly be. And what the heck was sizzling? It has no bubbles or sizzle whatsoever when i mix it with water. You must just REALLY hate cherry.

SDS
02-15-2008, 07:37 AM
I had my 3rd one yesterday. Anyone else get an elevated heart rate, and slightly nervous, shaky hands? Not like caffeine tho'.......

Cirino83
02-15-2008, 07:44 AM
Geez, come on! If it is that bad for you just plug your nose and chug it.

It will probably help for you to consume it on a full stomach.

One other note, use less water and chug it fast. It will go faster.

haha will do. :thumbup: thanks

Unbearable? With 10-12 ozs. of water it taste like really weak koolaid. How unbearable could that possibly be. And what the heck was sizzling? It has no bubbles or sizzle whatsoever when i mix it with water. You must just REALLY hate cherry.

well I put it in the turbo shaker and shook it instead of stirred...that might of caused the sizzling. But it definitely fizzed...even as I drank it. No disrespect to ALN, as I find they have the best tasting Weight gainer and Protein I have tried. I just really hate cherry anything.....that much

I had my 3rd one yesterday. Anyone else get an elevated heart rate, and slightly nervous, shaky hands? Not like caffeine tho'.......

Not so much an elevated heart rate for me as it is discomfort....shaky hands, slightly and anxious a bit

I probably just have to get used to it.

HahnB
02-15-2008, 07:57 AM
I don't see how the taste could be an issue for anyone, I'd go as far to say it even tastes good. I haven't noticed any anxiousness or nervousness at all. Mine does kinda sizzle when I drop it in the water, it's pretty sweet actually.

WillKuenzel
02-15-2008, 07:58 AM
You're probably feeling the sugar rush from the dextrose. It's similar to a caffeine high but just not as bad.

Lones Green
02-15-2008, 07:58 AM

send it to me!

SDS
02-15-2008, 08:29 AM
I haven't noticed any fizzing. I take a few chugs out of a 16oz bottle of Dasani, then dump 2 scoops of the powder in the bottle and shake it up and drink. I do have to keep it shaken as there's some undissolved settling. I don't drink it all at once. It's not bad at all, but I think I'd like the orange better.

.Tim
02-15-2008, 09:03 AM
It fizzes a little bit for me when I dump the powder in the water but that's it. Also I've always hated cherry flavored drinks but this one is one of if not the best cherry flavored drink I've had. Not saying it's good but it's tolerable. I think it's just a matter of finding the right water/powder combination for your taste buds.

caseymajor
02-15-2008, 10:06 AM
This is my 6th day on it, and I love the flavor and taste of Result. The stuff I use to take makes Result taste like heaven in the mouth:) I did at first get the shakes but I believe it was from the 80mgs of dex. Well anyway the product taste great and will keep up on the progress.

Guido
02-15-2008, 10:06 AM
I've used it twice now and didn't notice any fizzing, elevated heart rate, or any shakiness. Seems perfectly okay to me and no noticeable negative effects.

chris mason
02-15-2008, 03:17 PM

It should have ZERO effect on heart rate. I think that is a placebo relative to you being a bit uncertain about it perhaps?

chris mason
02-15-2008, 03:19 PM
It does react a touch in water, thus a slight amount of fizzing.

Travis Bell
02-15-2008, 03:19 PM
yeah no heartrate effect here either or shaky hands or anything like that

Blade55
02-15-2008, 05:53 PM
I've heard RESULTS increases size to that certain part of the male anatomy. Is this true? :study:

cphafner
02-15-2008, 06:00 PM
Maybe it's just in my head, but I had a ton of energy in the gym the last 2 days since starting Results. I'm truly excited to see what the next month (and more) will bring.

method115
02-15-2008, 07:18 PM
Maybe it's just in my head, but I had a ton of energy in the gym the last 2 days since starting Results. I'm truly excited to see what the next month (and more) will bring.

Yea keep us updated I want to hear what others have to say before I order. I'm going to order Maximus to so I want to do them at the same time. I'm so excited I actually make enough money to afford ALN products now it's great!

method115
02-15-2008, 07:20 PM
I've heard RESULTS increases size to that certain part of the male anatomy. Is this true? :study:

Dud I hate thoughs infomercials mainly because no one will say, "My dick got bigger!!!" seriously they will say anything but that.

chris mason
02-15-2008, 08:39 PM

If it were I would be a rich mother****er!!!!

:hello:

getb1g
02-15-2008, 10:30 PM
If it were I would be a rich mother****er!!!!

:hello:

I'll let you know :thumbup: .

live2lift
02-16-2008, 07:46 AM
Well I said I would report back on my experiences with RESULTS and I know this is only my 5th day of taking the product but I just finished a squat session that I feel was worthy of a testimonial.

First off, let me explain where I am in reguards to squatting. I've been at it regularly for about 7-8 months now. Just 2 months ago upped it to twice a week. Have been really making nice gains in the last month. I squat on tuesday nites and sat. mornings. Usually Sat. mornings is where I will attempt a PR (If I do at all). 4 of the last 5 Saturdays I've went for a PR and hit it. 5 weeks ago 350, two weeks later 355, and 360 last week. What I've usually done is a warmup set of 4 with 135,225, then a single of 315 before going for a PR. Then after achieving the PR rested a few minutes and resumed my working sets.

Today was different. I had no intention on going for a PR today. I did warm up sets of 4 with 135,225 and the a working set of 4 with 315, 3 sets of 4 with 335. Was feeling so good about how easy my working sets were going I went ahead and put 365 on and it flew up real nice. I had done 335 before on working sets but it usually went, even as recently as this last tuesday nite, 335X4 (grinder) then 3, then 2 on the last set,and felt good about that. Today, as I said before, went sets of 4 with 135,225,315,335,335,335. And the final set of 4 with 335 today was TONS easier that the first set of that weight was tues. nite. Hence the reason I decided to go for the PR. So not only did I hit a 5lb. PR again this week but today hit it after 5 working sets instead of warmups then PR attempt. And the working sets themselves were PRs too. Oh, with slightly shorter rest periods between sets too.

Maybe I'm getting overly excited and jumping the gun a bit. And I'm sure theres at least an ounce of placebo in there. But its not uncommon to have a slightly better workout than the last but this was DEFINITELY in a different category today.

I'm defintely excited about the product and looking forward to watching my big 3 exceed my set goals.

Sorry for the ramble.

chris mason
02-16-2008, 08:53 AM
Well I said I would report back on my experiences with RESULTS and I know this is only my 5th day of taking the product but I just finished a squat session that I feel was worthy of a testimonial.

First off, let me explain where I am in reguards to squatting. I've been at it regularly for about 7-8 months now. Just 2 months ago upped it to twice a week. Have been really making nice gains in the last month. I squat on tuesday nites and sat. mornings. Usually Sat. mornings is where I will attempt a PR (If I do at all). 4 of the last 5 Saturdays I've went for a PR and hit it. 5 weeks ago 350, two weeks later 355, and 360 last week. What I've usually done is a warmup set of 4 with 135,225, then a single of 315 before going for a PR. Then after achieving the PR rested a few minutes and resumed my working sets.

Today was different. I had no intention on going for a PR today. I did warm up sets of 4 with 135,225 and the a working set of 4 with 315, 3 sets of 4 with 335. Was feeling so good about how easy my working sets were going I went ahead and put 365 on and it flew up real nice. I had done 335 before on working sets but it usually went, even as recently as this last tuesday nite, 335X4 (grinder) then 3, then 2 on the last set,and felt good about that. Today, as I said before, went sets of 4 with 135,225,315,335,335,335. And the final set of 4 with 335 today was TONS easier that the first set of that weight was tues. nite. Hence the reason I decided to go for the PR. So not only did I hit a 5lb. PR again this week but today hit it after 5 working sets instead of warmups then PR attempt. And the working sets themselves were PRs too. Oh, with slightly shorter rest periods between sets too.

Maybe I'm getting overly excited and jumping the gun a bit. And I'm sure theres at least an ounce of placebo in there. But its not uncommon to have a slightly better workout than the last but this was DEFINITELY in a different category today.

I'm defintely excited about the product and looking forward to watching my big 3 exceed my set goals.

Sorry for the ramble.

That is GREAT stuff and exactly why I am so excited about the product.

The SAME thing happened to me after about 10 days of use.

I am telling you that the vast majority of people who use this product are going to see very nice results. I truly believe it is one of the best supplements on the market today.

You know, the only sad part is that we are a small company with a small ad budget and so many people who could benefit from this product instead of wasting their money on other crap will never get the chance...

Chris

method115
02-16-2008, 09:20 AM

Sorry for the ramble.

Awesome I just ordered some last night I can't wait. I'm even postponing taking my other "Supplements" to see how results does.

Question for you Chris does Results stop working after so much? Like after the initial strength gain does it stop producing results?

Jimmy1
02-16-2008, 11:46 AM
A copy of a post that I made in another forum about results:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris mason
Lol, I'll be honest and say taste is not RESULTS' strong point, but I don't see the prune juice comparison.

Actually, initial flavoring feedback has actually surprised me! The ingredients simply make it impossible to have the product taste great, but check out this thread from another site:

(can't post link) END QUOTE

Chris
I like the flavor. I have to admit, reading your initial description of the taste made me nervous, Chris. But i was pleasantly surprised once it arrived. It's not a very strong taste and reminds me of a melted "freez-pop" that I used to love as a kid. That or a Popsicle. Just started using it last Wednesday (4 days ago), and have had great workouts since. Can't say that this is because of RESULTS, might just be natural progression, placebo effect, etc... That being said, I'm excited about it. I have had no side effects such as tingling, increased heart rate or jitters. So far, I'm very pleased.

A little side note about ALN in general. I ordered RESULTS on a Friday night (and I do mean night, past 7 pm). It was shipped that day and arrived Wednesday in the am. Wow. Keep up the great work, Chris.

chris mason
02-16-2008, 12:13 PM
Awesome I just ordered some last night I can't wait. I'm even postponing taking my other "Supplements" to see how results does.

Question for you Chris does Results stop working after so much? Like after the initial strength gain does it stop producing results?

Well, like anything there is an upper limit to what you will get from it, but my exeperience shows that it is much higher than anything else I have ever used.

Chris

pulse
02-16-2008, 12:38 PM
Im unemployed right now but after reading this thread I was forced to order it, not to mention im almost out of creatine 500. Cant waitttttt!

(Well I volunteer, but that makes me no money)

Bicster
02-16-2008, 01:30 PM
Im unemployed right now but after reading this thread I was forced to order it, not to mention im almost out of creatine 500. Cant waitttttt!

(Well I volunteer, but that makes me no money)

what exactly forced you?

HP666
02-16-2008, 04:37 PM
I've been using RESULTS for a few days now. I've had a couple good workouts.
I get the "sizzle" when I put it in water, but I think that's just the crystals melting in the water as soon as they touch; this stuff is very fine and mixes VERY well. The taste is FANTASTIC. For those worried about the cherry taste; it's more of a Kool-Aid cherry rather than a Cherry Coke flavor. Excellent stuff; excellent. :thumbup: :strong:

SDS
02-18-2008, 06:07 PM
Set a PR for my 5x5 BB flat bench tonight.....actually rep'd 6 on the last set too. Same for DB incline press, except I rep'd 8 & 7 on the last 2 sets. Probably could've PR'd my bent over rows as well, but I didn't try. This is after 1 week of daily consumption of Results, and maintenance calories (I've been eating maintenance for 3-4 months now)

caseymajor
02-18-2008, 07:15 PM
Just finished my chest workout today and set a new PR on Flat DB press. last week I hit 130lbs each 3x10 this week 140lbs 3x10 with no problem. I even went from 110lbs incline to 120lbs. This is my 9th day on Result and the gains are crazy. I can't wait to see whats next tomorrow in the gym.

rdkraus
02-19-2008, 05:22 AM
Chris

1. Do you have a calorie count on one serving (2 scoops)?

2. What is the recommendation/interplay between Results and ETS?

Thanks.

chris mason
02-19-2008, 07:28 AM
Set a PR for my 5x5 BB flat bench tonight.....actually rep'd 6 on the last set too. Same for DB incline press, except I rep'd 8 & 7 on the last 2 sets. Probably could've PR'd my bent over rows as well, but I didn't try. This is after 1 week of daily consumption of Results, and maintenance calories (I've been eating maintenance for 3-4 months now)

AWESOME!

This is exactly what people should expect using the product!

Thanks for your comments!

chris mason
02-19-2008, 07:30 AM
Chris

1. Do you have a calorie count on one serving (2 scoops)?

2. What is the recommendation/interplay between Results and ETS?

Thanks.

- Just the carbs, so 320 calories.

- Actually, ETS and RESULTS work together very nicely and will produce additive effects. I think we may release a stack with just the 2.

Chris

chris mason
02-19-2008, 07:31 AM
Just finished my chest workout today and set a new PR on Flat DB press. last week I hit 130lbs each 3x10 this week 140lbs 3x10 with no problem. I even went from 110lbs incline to 120lbs. This is my 9th day on Result and the gains are crazy. I can't wait to see whats next tomorrow in the gym.

a) You are a strong mofo!

b) Great work!

rdkraus
02-19-2008, 07:40 AM
- Just the carbs, so 320 calories.

- Actually, ETS and RESULTS work together very nicely and will produce additive effects. I think we may release a stack with just the 2.

Chris

Thanks

BPM Osgood
02-19-2008, 07:43 AM
I use Results and ETS for a week now! I can say that my workout last longer and I feel Stronger! No BS. When I train Back and Bi's the Time I get to Bi's there done, last week I hit an awesome Back workout and then went to do bi's and they felt fresh, It was awesome to hit them hard! Even at the end of my workout I still wanted to lift! Results are What I WANT from a Product and with RESULTS thats what I'm Getting!

HahnB
02-20-2008, 09:49 PM
Good workout today-strength is up. I ended up not working out till about 9 hours after my serving because of a change in schedule. More to come in a week or two.

Travis Bell
02-20-2008, 10:14 PM
man this stuff is awesome! Seems every day I feel more and more strength. Very well done product

rdkraus
02-21-2008, 06:14 AM
Tried for the first time yesterday.

Gotta be honest.

Tastes like crap (especially compared to the great taste of other AtLarge products).

Sugar gave me a headache.

Then I did have a great workout.

We'll see what happens.

chris mason
02-21-2008, 06:31 AM

Gotta be honest.

Tastes like crap (especially compared to the great taste of other AtLarge products).

We'll see what happens.

Lol, I understand. Honestly, I have been surprised as many people like the flavor as they do. You may find the soon to be released orange more to your liking. The ingredients just make it tough to flavor the product in such a way that everyone can love it.

Chris

rdkraus
02-21-2008, 06:57 AM
Lol, I understand. Honestly, I have been surprised as many people like the flavor as they do. You may find the soon to be released orange more to your liking. The ingredients just make it tough to flavor the product in such a way that everyone can love it.

Chris

I'm gonna experiment mixing it with other stuff to hide/modify the flavor.

HahnB
02-21-2008, 07:10 AM

Gotta be honest.

We'll see what happens.

This still blows my mind. I don't understand how anyone could think it tastes bad. Exactly what about it is so bad?

Cirino83
02-21-2008, 07:12 AM
^^ I'm pretty sure taste is subjective. I personally have NEVER enjoyed anything cherry flavored....gum, lolipops, dr. pepper, cherries....

although I think I'm becoming immune to it because I tell myself it is fruit punch before I chug it down.

rdkraus
02-21-2008, 07:17 AM
This still blows my mind. I don't understand how anyone could think it tastes bad. Exactly what about it is so bad?

Uh, it's taste buds, who knows. :confused:

Orange might be better for me, cause I can throw it in my OJ and the taste
should pretty much blend in.

Rock Steady
02-21-2008, 08:36 AM
I like the idea of this thread, but maybe we should start a "4 weeks of use minimum RESULTS results" thread. All these people saying they got one more rep the first day and spraying their shorts is getting in the way of what most people are really interested in.

Travis Bell
02-21-2008, 09:22 AM
mix it with fruit punch gatorade, its a pretty good taste even though I don't mind the taste in water

BPM Osgood
02-21-2008, 10:40 AM
I cant get over the taste issue... WOW I guess you havent tried some of the Creatine I have then... lol or this would be awesome tasting!! lol

getb1g
02-21-2008, 01:26 PM
results tastes fine...

Travis Bell
02-21-2008, 02:05 PM
I cant get over the taste issue... WOW I guess you havent tried some of the Creatine I have then... lol or this would be awesome tasting!! lol

haha some are so bitter its like you're drinking baking soda

I dunno, I guess when it comes to supplements for me, I'm not drinking or eating them because they taste good. I drink them because they will help me get the most out of the energy I put in my lifting. Sometimes if it doesn't fit your palet, you kinda just have to suck it up and get her down the hatch

pulse
02-21-2008, 02:13 PM
I just got mine today and I was amazed at everyone who didn't like the taste. I thought it tasted amazing! I put it with 10oz of water and hell, I would drink a flavored drink that tasted like this if I had to. Now I just have to wait a few weeks and see what happens.

Also is it just me or is it every time I get a supplement in the mail the scoop manages to make its way to the bottom of the container?

chris mason
02-21-2008, 03:06 PM
I just got mine today and I was amazed at everyone who didn't like the taste. I thought it tasted amazing! I put it with 10oz of water and hell, I would drink a flavored drink that tasted like this if I had to. Now I just have to wait a few weeks and see what happens.

Also is it just me or is it every time I get a supplement in the mail the scoop manages to make its way to the bottom of the container?

Just you...

:evillaugh:

JK :hello:

cphafner
02-21-2008, 08:03 PM
I'm also shocked by all the people that think it tastes bad...

I just finished week 2. My energy has been crazy in the gym. I've been like the energizer bunny. I am lifting fairly light weights (about 70-80% of normal) but they just keep going. I have also been constantly hungry. I can't eat enough right now. Anyone else having that experience?

pulse
02-21-2008, 08:08 PM
Just you...

:evillaugh:

JK :hello:

:swear:

Im kidding. Well it is a struggle to get that badboy up out of the bottom, but one thing I really like about ordering from you guys is it seems a lot more personal than a big company. Who else writes on the receipt?! haha

I'm also shocked by all the people that think it tastes bad...

I just finished week 2. My energy has been crazy in the gym. I've been like the energizer bunny. I am lifting fairly light weights (about 70-80% of normal) but they just keep going. I have also been constantly hungry. I can't eat enough right now. Anyone else having that experience?

This is only my first day so I cant offer much opinion about being hungry. But I have been hungry most of the day... probably just in my head.

Cirino83
02-22-2008, 07:25 AM
Today is not a training day. I woke up took RESULTS, then followed it by a protein shake. Burped and dry heaved down the highway until I got to the parking lot where I threw up a mouth full of frappe-like cherry/chocolate substance then went on my way. MMM I love cherry.

The workouts seem a little better though...only been taking for 7 days so I can't really notice anything yet.

AKMass
02-22-2008, 11:29 AM
Today is not a training day. I woke up took RESULTS, then followed it by a protein shake. Burped and dry heaved down the highway until I got to the parking lot where I threw up a mouth full of frappe-like cherry/chocolate substance then went on my way. MMM I love cherry.

The workouts seem a little better though...only been taking for 7 days so I can't really notice anything yet.

I was wondering what that stuff was...

caseymajor
02-22-2008, 07:50 PM
I have been on Result for about 2weeks now and this is going to be one of my staples in my bodybuilding supps forever. I will be cycling it on and off but always be one of the greats over the counter supps I have ever taken. It is crazy because I was taking creatine before and then switched to Result and gaining amazing strength. Just for one example last week I hit Bi's and used 65lbs d-bells seated curls and hit 8reps, this week just hit 70lbs d-bells and hit 10reps.
As for everyone saying the taste is bad, since I am on a diet it is like a desert to me, I love the taste. Well ALN is growing in size and products so everyone jump on board and enjoy the incredible gains like me.

Rock Steady
02-22-2008, 09:32 PM
I have been on Result for about 2weeks now and this is going to be one of my staples in my bodybuilding supps forever. I will be cycling it on and off but always be one of the greats over the counter supps I have ever taken. It is crazy because I was taking creatine before and then switched to Result and gaining amazing strength. Just for one example last week I hit Bi's and used 65lbs d-bells seated curls and hit 8reps, this week just hit 70lbs d-bells and hit 10reps.
As for everyone saying the taste is bad, since I am on a diet it is like a desert to me, I love the taste. Well ALN is growing in size and products so everyone jump on board and enjoy the incredible gains like me.

Had you been making gains prior to hitting 70x10, or were you 'stuck' (good place to be stuck!) on 65x8 or so for awhile?

I'm really close to making a move on this stuff. Any word on the orange flavor? Cherry is one of my least favorite flavors, but if it's going to be a long time before the orange I may think about it.

caseymajor
02-23-2008, 05:58 AM
Tell you the truth I have been on 65lbs d-bells for about a month now. So yeah I was stuck for awhile and i believe Result pushed me past my sticking point. The cherry flavor is not that bad even if you don't like cherry it still taste like kool-aid with lots of sugar in it, the kind that kids like:)

HahnB
02-23-2008, 06:59 AM
I'm looking for the progress over a month time period or so. Two months would be a better time period to evaluate a supplement. A few extra reps here and there or a 5lb increase on a lift is nice, but that's not worth 50 dollars a month, in my opinion.

chris mason
02-23-2008, 09:14 AM
I am still on a hypo-caloric diet (although that will end in another week) and I am STILL hitting PRs in the gym. I have hit several PRs my last 2 sessions in the gym. There is no other reason for that than the inclusion of RESULTS in my regimen. Look, I am not just trying to sell something, I am trying to SHARE something that I find to be truly effective. It is just wild.

Do I ever talk like this about anything else we offer? The closest thing would be ETS and time have proven that out, no?

Do yourself a favor and get the product.

minime_moomey
02-23-2008, 06:22 PM
I dont know if this has been mentioned anywhere yet, but I was just wondering if this was supposed to be cycled or anything? I just ordered it so I cant wait for it to get here, but I was just curious on wether or not to cycle it...

chris mason
02-23-2008, 07:08 PM
I dont know if this has been mentioned anywhere yet, but I was just wondering if this was supposed to be cycled or anything? I just ordered it so I cant wait for it to get here, but I was just curious on wether or not to cycle it...

All supplements which are direct ergogens should be cycled, so the answer is yes.

For now, I suggest 90 days on followed by 1 month or more off.

Chris

minime_moomey
02-24-2008, 07:05 AM
Thanks Chris! The last time I was this excited about a supplement was when I first began lifting and was still doing a 2 and a half hour arm day, scared of squats, and didnt even know what a deadlift was. Then I found WBB and burned down the local GNC for ripping me off our of all that money!!!:evillaugh:

Notorious
02-24-2008, 05:49 PM
All supplements which are direct ergogens should be cycled, so the answer is yes.

For now, I suggest 90 days on followed by 1 month or more off.

Chris

Chris, do you cycle plain creatine monohydrate as well?

Travis Bell
02-24-2008, 06:26 PM
usually what I do (I know you didn't ask me) is do a loading phase every 6 - 8 weeks.

others will do on for 8 weeks, off for 3, load, then back to maintance for another 7 weks

Still some just to maintance phase every day for quite an extended amount of time

Rock Steady
02-24-2008, 06:49 PM
The overwhelming consensus on this board, which I agree with, is that there's no point to cycling creatine. Just take 5 grams a day.

Think of your body being a tub of water that you want to keep full. Without supplementation, water is pouring into the tub at a rate such that it's about half full before the drainage is equal to the water being poured in. Supplementation is merely turning up the water. If you overdo it, no big deal, as the water just goes over the edge. That was a crappy metaphor but I'm not deleting it.

pulse
02-24-2008, 07:20 PM
But regarding the other 2 ingredients (obviously you wouldnt cycle dextrose) you do still need to cycle those correct?

Built
02-24-2008, 09:10 PM
All supplements which are direct ergogens should be cycled...

How come?

chris mason
02-24-2008, 10:10 PM
How come?

A) The qualifier in my statement really limits the pool.
B) Because the body becomes inured to the benefits over time for varying reasons.

chris mason
02-24-2008, 10:10 PM
Chris, do you cycle plain creatine monohydrate as well?

I should, but I don't...:tuttut:

Joe Black
02-25-2008, 12:17 AM
Had you been making gains prior to hitting 70x10, or were you 'stuck' (good place to be stuck!) on 65x8 or so for awhile?

I'm really close to making a move on this stuff. Any word on the orange flavor? Cherry is one of my least favorite flavors, but if it's going to be a long time before the orange I may think about it.

We expect Orange in this week!

Built
02-25-2008, 01:17 AM
A) The qualifier in my statement really limits the pool.
B) Because the body becomes inured to the benefits over time for varying reasons.

Direct, okay, I get that. Not a lot of substances do this - basically we're talking creatine, your most recent supp, and gear.

What I'm interested in reading is research supporting your assertion that the non-gear variety should be cycled. For example, I have long been under the impression that creatine need not be cycled. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on why you feel it should, particularly since your company sells it.

rdkraus
02-25-2008, 07:00 AM
Taste

Tried a couple of things this weekend that worked.

1. Mixed my Results in with my vanilla Maximus - fine.

2. Mixed my Results with OJ - also fine.

Much better.

Taste should not matter, but I know from experience, with me, if the taste is awful, I just won't use it. Seems dumb, but I know it's true for me.

I too am interested in others "results" AFTER two or more months of use.

Cirino83
02-25-2008, 07:17 AM
Does it really matter that much if I take results in the morning before work on non-training days as opposed to after work? I ask because results doesn't sit well for me that early.

Non lifting days - I take at 8am
Lifting days - 6pm

thanks

Indifference
02-25-2008, 08:24 AM
Ive got the same ? as Cirino. Chris, is there any reason we shouldnt drink this stuff in the afternoon? After oatmeal and opticen in a 30 minute period in the morning I really would rather avoid results b/c of the flavor and the tingling i get. Also not to mention having to take a leak every 15 minuts for the next 2 hours.

edit: this is on non-training days of course.

chris mason
02-25-2008, 09:28 AM
Ive got the same ? as Cirino. Chris, is there any reason we shouldnt drink this stuff in the afternoon? After oatmeal and opticen in a 30 minute period in the morning I really would rather avoid results b/c of the flavor and the tingling i get. Also not to mention having to take a leak every 15 minuts for the next 2 hours.

edit: this is on non-training days of course.

No problem at all.

Chris

Sensei
02-25-2008, 09:42 AM
Direct, okay, I get that. Not a lot of substances do this - basically we're talking creatine, your most recent supp, and gear.

What I'm interested in reading is research supporting your assertion that the non-gear variety should be cycled. For example, I have long been under the impression that creatine need not be cycled. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on why you feel it should, particularly since your company sells it.
Built,
I think this would fall under the research category of "common sense". IMnevertobeHO, common sense dictates that a varied diet is healthier and that includes both foods and supplements. I realize that most would think I'm extreme, but I don't think that daily ingestion of 1000%+ of established RDAs is probably necessary or even desirable. JMO.

chris mason
02-25-2008, 10:14 AM

Built, I don't have any specific research to reference at this time. That said, it is generally accepted and known that the body becomes accustomed to nearly any exogenous substance over time (yes, there are exceptions). This acclimation makes cycling beneficial in most cases.

Travis Bell
02-25-2008, 10:41 AM
Built, you may be confusing the two different reasons for cycling. One reason (mostly for gear) is that your body becomes too dependant on it. You need to cycle off so that you can restart your bodys natural production of testosterone

The other reason to cycle (like for results, ETS and creatine) is that your body just becomes accostomed to it, like the product has the potential to lose its effect, not that your body needs it

emjlr3
02-25-2008, 12:14 PM
again, where is the research behind that?

Your body produces its own creatine, or how else did you think you lifted period? Glycolosis is far to slow to get it all done for us, which is why Creatine is so valuable to athletes and lifters alike, for our explosive movements. Does supplimentation with Creatine lower our bodies production of it? Show me proof that it does not and I'll believe it. Until then, like any substance provided exogenously, which is already produced in the body, I'll continue to cycle it.

Rock Steady
02-25-2008, 01:05 PM
Orange Blast is out, baby! I just ordered 3 containers for my first cycle of it. After those 3 months I'll report back.

KingWilder
02-25-2008, 01:09 PM
Holy damn...I'm jumping on this RIGHT NOW

just ordered 2 orange blasts, maximus, and nitrean

method115
02-25-2008, 01:48 PM
Hey I have a question does the dextrose give you a sort of caffeine like upper feeling not nearly as strong but similar. I only ask because lately I feel a lot more tired towards the end of the day then I'm used too. This used to happen to me when I would drink coffee which is the main reason I quit. Basically I want to know if dextrose gives you a high when you drink it but then you come down later on?

Rock Steady
02-25-2008, 01:57 PM
Hey I have a question does the dextrose give you a sort of caffeine like upper feeling not nearly as strong but similar. I only ask because lately I feel a lot more tired towards the end of the day then I'm used too. This used to happen to me when I would drink coffee which is the main reason I quit. Basically I want to know if dextrose gives you a high when you drink it but then you come down later on?

It's similar to any sugary based drink - yes, if you're not used to it you may 'come down' a bit later.

Rock Steady
02-25-2008, 01:58 PM

Nicely done. I got another Maximus too - I love the addition of the Microlactin and Fiber. No other weight gainer has those.

Guido
02-25-2008, 02:53 PM
I've been using Results for about 2 weeks now. Admittedly, there have been some non-training days where I have forgotten to take it, but overall, my workouts, especially my deadlift workouts, have been very strong lately.

Oh, and the taste has actually grown on me, too.

davhern
02-25-2008, 04:17 PM
I've been trying to get back into lifting for the new year (yea, I was part of that rush of people crowding all the gyms in January), and I just ordered 2 months worth of Results.

Can't wait to try it!

method115
02-25-2008, 04:46 PM
I've been trying to get back into lifting for the new year (yea, I was part of that rush of people crowding all the gyms in January), and I just ordered 2 months worth of Results.

Can't wait to try it!

Should have saved your money until you were steadily in a routine.

method115
02-25-2008, 04:51 PM
It's similar to any sugary based drink - yes, if you're not used to it you may 'come down' a bit later.

So are sugary based drinks the same as caffeine because I know caffeine killed the amount of energy I had once I started drinking it for to long. Also if I stop drinking RESULTS will I go through withdrawals like caffeine.

davhern
02-25-2008, 04:57 PM
Should have saved your money until you were steadily in a routine.

I'm thinking it's just the boost in motivation I need to get from inconsistently going (but going) for the past two months to steady.

Plus I need a refill on ETS, anyway.

Travis Bell
02-25-2008, 05:26 PM
I think it was a good choice. Certainly won't hurt you at all

method115
02-25-2008, 05:47 PM
I'm thinking it's just the boost in motivation I need to get from inconsistently going (but going) for the past two months to steady.

Plus I need a refill on ETS, anyway.

oh well if you've been going for two months steady then your good. I thought you were just starting back up.

chris mason
02-25-2008, 08:42 PM

No, it should not have that effect. The idea that simple sugars give one extra energy is a myth unless one were carbohydrate deprived in the first place.

chris mason
02-25-2008, 08:45 PM
So are sugary based drinks the same as caffeine because I know caffeine killed the amount of energy I had once I started drinking it for to long. Also if I stop drinking RESULTS will I go through withdrawals like caffeine.

NO NO NO!!!!

Please read my other post. Don't buy into myths. Unless you are carb deprived consuming RESULTS or any product with simple sugars will NOT provide any kind of an energy spike. Insulin yes, energy no.

Rock Steady
02-26-2008, 08:33 AM
NO NO NO!!!!

Please read my other post. Don't buy into myths. Unless you are carb deprived consuming RESULTS or any product with simple sugars will NOT provide any kind of an energy spike. Insulin yes, energy no.

Chris,

Thank you for clarifying.... sorry for the misinformation. I thought that was a gimmie.

method115
02-26-2008, 08:39 AM
NO NO NO!!!!

K good, I guess I've just been tired these past few day from work. I have been getting a little less sleep.

emjlr3
02-26-2008, 07:03 PM
Orange Blast is out, baby! I just ordered 3 containers for my first cycle of it. After those 3 months I'll report back.

wow guys, how do ppl just up and blow hundreds on supps at the drop of a hat, mommy and daddy must be lax in the unnecessary spending of money category, especially on the promise of "Results", from the guidance of a few who cleaned up their diet, lifted hard, took some supps, and made gains (no insult intended, but that what it seems like to me, perhaps I missed something, because I have not found the published research to be there), I think I will wait a bit until I see some people really seeing some Results in this thread before I invest such a large chunk of money into something like this

I don't get it, i cringe when I need to get a new sack of protein....:eek:

davhern
02-26-2008, 07:11 PM
wow guys, how do ppl just up and blow hundreds on supps at the drop of a hat, mommy and daddy must be lax in the unnecessary spending of money category, especially on the promise of "Results", from the guidance of a few who cleaned up their diet, lifted hard, took some supps, and made gains (no insult intended, but that what it seems like to me, perhaps I missed something, because I have not found the published research to be there), I think I will wait a bit until I see some people really seeing some Results in this thread before I invest such a large chunk of money into something like this

Um, some people have jobs. Not everyone on here is a teenager living on mom and dad's dime.

Rock Steady
02-26-2008, 07:13 PM

I'm sorry, Mommy and Daddy don't live here anymore. I worked very hard to be successful in my job so I can buy supplements 'at the drop of a hat.' Feels damn good too. Now go study.

Cirino83
02-26-2008, 07:21 PM
ahh to be 20 and having mommy and daddy pay for everything again....

Although I am probably the least fond of the taste out of everyone, I have been forcing it down for roughly 2 weeks now. Tonight was the first noticeable signs. I seemed much more energetic and didn't want to loeave the gym. I hit PR's on bench in weight and reps. (I actually started my cut today as well, so it's not me eating more blah blah) Maybe it's all in my head, but whatever it is, it has me sold so far. Will report back in another week or 2.

ZenMonkey
02-26-2008, 07:49 PM

jump to conclusions much?

KingWilder
02-26-2008, 08:28 PM
I have a full time job

mom and dad don't buy me **** anymore

I only drop a few hundred on supps. MAYBE every 3-4 months...to me that's worth it. As far as RESULTS goes, I'm curious to try it and I'm a sucker for anything that's orange flavored. Either way, I'm taking a drink Pre-Workout, might as well be from AtLarge just as all my other supps are.

chris mason
02-26-2008, 09:05 PM
Um, some people have jobs. Not everyone on here is a teenager living on mom and dad's dime.

:thumbup:

pulse
02-27-2008, 12:16 AM
Im the same age as you and I buy my own supplements. The only thing my parents still offer me is a roof to sleep under. Which I dont even use that often! Most of the time I feel bad for eating the food they have here so I just go out or bring them some groceries sometimes. Not everyone is a free loader! **** im inbetween jobs as it is. Learning to invest your money and not blow it on useless crap at a young age is a wonderful thing.

caseymajor
02-27-2008, 06:09 AM
Haha I remember those days living with mommy+daddy, the good old days. Even when i lived with my parents they had no part of paying for supps because they had enough on there plate. I have worked sinced I was 15-16 and always paid for my own supps so it seems like your the only one riding on your parents coat tails still.:)
Well back to the post about result I still believe all my gains are coming from ALN products including Result. I have been hitting PR's in the gym now everytime or just squeezing out a couple more reps then normal. I've seen a post that people say it is all in there heads about Result and people must have just cleaned up there diet ect. ect. but tell you the truth I have been on the same program/diet and the only difference I have had was to put Result in my supps. Now 2weeks down the road I am hitting PR's or couple extra reps in the gym and the only logical reason I would say was because of the Result. I am 100% behind ALN and there products and will always be apart of there growing team.

Take it or leave it, only my 2cents:evillaugh:

SDS
02-27-2008, 07:36 AM
I have been on the same program/diet and the only difference I have had was to put Result in my supps. Now 2weeks down the road I am hitting PR's or couple extra reps in the gym and the only logical reason I would say was because of the Result.

Same here. Still eating maintenance, but I'm up 8 lbs in 2 weeks (has to be water), and my lifts have never been stronger. Squats are not coming up as fast as I'd like, but I PR'd my 5x5 flat BP again yesterday.

chris mason
02-27-2008, 07:55 AM
Thanks guys! I am telling you that the product works for the vast majority of its users and works very well!

Chris

Rock Steady
02-27-2008, 09:31 AM
Same here. Still eating maintenance, but I'm up 8 lbs in 2 weeks (has to be water), and my lifts have never been stronger. Squats are not coming up as fast as I'd like, but I PR'd my 5x5 flat BP again yesterday.

Were you on creatine before taking RESULTS?

SDS
02-27-2008, 10:15 AM
I had cycled off of straight creatine for a few weeks. I should have went back on sooner, but I waited till RESULTS was available since I knew I'd be getting creatine from it. Straight creatine didn't do near what RESULTS is.

getb1g
02-27-2008, 12:31 PM
Haha I remember those days living with mommy+daddy, the good old days. Even when i lived with my parents they had no part of paying for supps because they had enough on there plate. I have worked sinced I was 15-16 and always paid for my own supps so it seems like your the only one riding on your parents coat tails still.:)
Well back to the post about result I still believe all my gains are coming from ALN products including Result. I have been hitting PR's in the gym now everytime or just squeezing out a couple more reps then normal. I've seen a post that people say it is all in there heads about Result and people must have just cleaned up there diet ect. ect. but tell you the truth I have been on the same program/diet and the only difference I have had was to put Result in my supps. Now 2weeks down the road I am hitting PR's or couple extra reps in the gym and the only logical reason I would say was because of the Result. I am 100% behind ALN and there products and will always be apart of there growing team.

Take it or leave it, only my 2cents:evillaugh:

I thought I was the only teen that was paying for my supplements. I pay for everything I want... since I've been 16. I guess its kinda good that way.

method115
02-27-2008, 03:02 PM
I'm sorry, Mommy and Daddy don't live here anymore. I worked very hard to be successful in my job so I can buy supplements 'at the drop of a hat.' Feels damn good too. Now go study.

Haha this is exactly what I was thinking. Anyways looks like he got the idea.

.Tim
02-27-2008, 04:57 PM

$50 is a large chunk of money?

Rock Steady
02-28-2008, 01:30 PM
Back on topic....

I will be taking Results one hour before I lift and waxy maize/protein right after I lift.

Should I still drink a protein shake right before I hit the gym?

Ben Moore
02-28-2008, 01:55 PM
Back on topic....

I will be taking Results one hour before I lift and waxy maize/protein right after I lift.

Should I still drink a protein shake right before I hit the gym?

Personal preference. I tend not to eat for an hour or so before i go. i'll down the RESULTS 1 hour prior, and maybe take a cup of coffee with me.

Ben Moore
02-28-2008, 01:55 PM
Also, I've hit PR's on all lifts so far this week. i haven't changed my diet. The only thing that's changed has been the addition of RESULTS.

method115
02-28-2008, 03:06 PM
Also, I've hit PR's on all lifts so far this week. i haven't changed my diet. The only thing that's changed has been the addition of RESULTS.

When did you start taking it?

HahnB
02-28-2008, 04:15 PM
I'm not so much concerned with intensity, I can achieve that with a $0.03 caffeine pill. I'm concerned with muscle growth. As far as I'm concerned anyone claiming any supplement besides anabolic steroids having a dramatic effect on muscle growth in 2-3 weeks is full of ****.

I can't see any review based on a time period of less than 6-8 weeks being worth diddly squat.

Ben Moore
02-28-2008, 04:25 PM
When did you start taking it?

Approx. 4 weeks ago.

Ben Moore
02-28-2008, 04:27 PM
I'm not so much concerned with intensity, I can achieve that with a $0.03 caffeine pill. I'm concerned with muscle growth. As far as I'm concerned anyone claiming any supplement besides anabolic steroids having a dramatic effect on muscle growth in 2-3 weeks is full of ****.

I can't see any review based on a time period of less than 6-8 weeks being worth diddly squat.

I didn't see anyone claiming muscle growth. You should really cut down on the caffeine, it makes you seem anxious.

Why don't you try it yourself instead of sitting here bashing it from your armchair? Put your money where your mouth it bud.

chris mason
02-28-2008, 05:03 PM
I didn't see anyone claiming muscle growth. You should really cut down on the caffeine, it makes you seem anxious.

Why don't you try it yourself instead of sitting here bashing it from your armchair? Put your money where your mouth it bud.

He tends to get a bit excited from time to time, but he has been here a long time and had people's best interest at heart even when he is wrong.

Chris

Ben Moore
02-28-2008, 06:07 PM
Gotya Chris - I just don't want people to be turned off from something that may help them break through a plateau

Travis Bell
02-28-2008, 06:34 PM
I'm kinda sittin in the same spot as Ben, this stuff is great. I've been a PR machine lately. I've been taking RESULTS for about 3 weeks now. Couple pounds of water has been put on which is always nice. I really would highly recommend RESULTS to anyone who is looking for an extra boost in their training. I'm really excited about maxing out again in a couple of weeks.

caseymajor
02-28-2008, 07:39 PM
this is for HahnB, I know you are skeptic about the Result use why don't you just try it out and find out the results haha for yourself. I know it is fifty bucks but if you see the poundage of weight pushing after 1.5 or 2 weeks then you will deff be using Result as one of your bodybuilding supps. Again no one is saying there muscle size is growing fast in 2weeks but if you are lifting heavier weights every workout, then you know your body will get bigger over time.

It seems like with all these good post about Result this product should be on covers of magz and product buying magz as well. I can bet ALN will be huge soon, and I am gald to be with such a good product line and the people behind it too as well.

HahnB
02-28-2008, 07:57 PM
I've been using the product for almost 3 weeks. As I said earlier, it's just too early to tell for me. If it was free I'd definitely say it's worth it, who wouldn't. But to spend x amount of dollars on something every month I just need more time. I've actually had some great workouts, but I can't contribute that to just this product unless I give it a little more time.

caseymajor
02-28-2008, 08:03 PM
My fault H. i forgot you were taking the product. How is your progress going with the weights because everyone that has been taking it is hitting PR's or just moving heavier weights around. Just from my point of view this is going to be a staple in my bodybuilding routine forever intill ALN comes out with something better.

pulse
02-28-2008, 10:44 PM
Today was my 8th day with RESULTS. Probably just a little to early to tell but I have been hitting PRs everyday lately. I can tell the weight it heavy when I lift everything just seems to be clicking lately. I have been eating well, and resting well like usual. My only change has been RESULTS and its a few days too early to have it totally set in but I have felt very very confident in the gym lately. I cant 100% say that its results, but lately has been very good. It could be it, it might not be. More than likely its helping, but in the next week if I dont plateau Ill be sure whether or not its RESULTS.

chris mason
02-28-2008, 11:04 PM
Guys, think about it this way, everyone is hitting PRs like crazy after a week or more on RESULTS. What do you think is casuing the PRs, the PR fairy? :evillaugh:

Cirino83
02-29-2008, 07:53 AM
^^ maybe this is just a big marketing scam and all these people secretly work for ALN :)

just messing with you....taste aside I love the product and it's only been 16 days or so.

The Bran Man
02-29-2008, 05:24 PM
Has it been a month yet? I am not sure. Has anyone been on this for a month and if so what are your opinions, assuming your diet and training have been stedy

By the way I got my orange today! :indian:

davhern
02-29-2008, 05:31 PM
Yea, just got mine today, too. Can't wait to see how I'm doing in a few weeks.

KingWilder
02-29-2008, 06:46 PM
Took my first serving today...used about 12oz of water and I think it was a little much...tasted watered down

For Chris: any idea if the results would be comparable if I only take it on workout days (5 days) vs. every day?

HahnB
02-29-2008, 07:04 PM
I had another good workout today, if my strength continues to improve like this I'll definitely be trying another months worth and see how this progresses.

PhilsterT
02-29-2008, 10:30 PM
Hate the taste; started today. (Smell is worse though.) Hah hah, shake the bottle, open it, and it looks like a smoke machine went off.

getb1g
02-29-2008, 11:07 PM
Hate the taste; started today. (Smell is worse though.) Hah hah, shake the bottle, open it, and it looks like a smoke machine went off.

please tell me where you get cherry smoke machines!!!

PhilsterT
03-01-2008, 12:07 PM
WHen the thing is full, put the cap on, and shake it hard; open, and va-la!

Rock Steady
03-01-2008, 01:13 PM
Got the Orange Blast yesterday and I'm currently drinking my first serving. The flavor's as good as any other supplement on the market - nothing to complain about. I don't see any reason I won't look forward to drinking this every day for the next 90 days. I'll report back after I finish each of my 3 tubs.

motoko013
03-01-2008, 05:39 PM
just for clarification, are any of you also eating food as well? or just taking results prior to working out?

Ben Moore
03-01-2008, 07:32 PM
just for clarification, are any of you also eating food as well? or just taking results prior to working out?

not sure I follow you, but yes i am eating food.

Travis Bell
03-01-2008, 08:03 PM
no I don't eat food with the results prior to workout. I usually stop eating 2hrs pre workout

Ben Moore
03-02-2008, 02:20 PM
Ah, i understand - I'm the same as Travis. I tend to eat about an hour before the results which is taken about an hour before my workout.

SDS
03-02-2008, 03:46 PM
After lunch I don't eat anything substantial until after I work out, typically around 4 in the afternoon. I drink the RESULTS around 3 or so, when I don't feel my lunch anymore.

SSimpala96
03-04-2008, 02:20 PM
has anyone noticed any flushing/burning after taking RESULTS? it seems like i read about it here but i can't find the specific post. i just took my first dose and my ears are starting to warm up. no big deal, other supps do the same thing but it goes away when i start to do work. just curious. . .

Travis Bell
03-04-2008, 02:45 PM
haha my fingers tingle and I do get a little flushed. I think its sweet :evillaugh:

I believe I was told it was the beta alanine in it?

Rock Steady
03-04-2008, 02:56 PM
Yes, it's the beta alanine. I've read that from a few sources as I was doing my research on it. It will go away after a few weeks. I haven't had that symptom.

Ben Moore
03-04-2008, 02:57 PM
Same thing happens to me. I think it gets me going, kind of a signal to the rest of me "It's time to go!"

minime_moomey
03-04-2008, 04:50 PM
This is a bit of a stupid question, but do any of you workout first thing in the morning and if so when do you take RESULTS? I usually wake up at 5:15 or so and try to be at the gym by 5:30, so I just took mine as soon as I woke up...It shouldnt be a HUGE deal only having it in your system about 20-30 minutes instead of the full hour should it?

Travis Bell
03-04-2008, 04:57 PM
nah, you probably won't feel the full effects til after you get started lifting though

pulse
03-04-2008, 05:17 PM
I was wondering about the tingling. I get it on the top of my head too... wierd. Haha... Feels really good to rub my hair.

cphafner
03-04-2008, 06:54 PM
I've asked Chris Mason about the tingling. It it a normal side effect of beta alanine.

I continue to be amazed with the increased energy I feel during my workouts. I went through a tough workout today, but still had enough energy to pump out some post workout cardio.

SSimpala96
03-04-2008, 10:23 PM
Same thing happens to me. I think it gets me going, kind of a signal to the rest of me "It's time to go!"

i know what you mean, that's sort of how i know to get started if i haven't already. i got the tingle when i started taking altered states from MAP. it was weird on monday i'd feel it in my ears, tuesday all over my scalp, wed down my neck, thu across my shoulders, fri down my back. then it would start over the following week

RBB
03-05-2008, 11:17 AM
you guys have me looking forward to trying this stuff. i ordered a couple bottles today.

SSimpala96
03-05-2008, 01:23 PM
what's everubody mixing with? yesterday i tried 6oz white grape peach juice 6oz OJ, 1 serving RESULTS. BAD IDEA! i think it was the peach flaver that i didnt like in there. today a mixed 6oz POM, 6oz water, RESULTS. it's pretty damn good, the POM goes well with the RESULTS flavor, and the water mellows out the twang of the POM

Ben Moore
03-05-2008, 01:51 PM
Just water.

Cirino83
03-05-2008, 01:57 PM
I was wondering about the tingling. I get it on the top of my head too... wierd. Haha... Feels really good to rub my hair.

hahahahaha I don't know why I found this so funny. :clown:

Rock Steady
03-05-2008, 04:45 PM
Okay maybe I was mistaken. I feel the tingling a bit. It's kind of unsettling, actually. So long as it doesn't kill me and I get RESULTS (TM, biotch), I'm good with it!

caseymajor
03-05-2008, 05:41 PM
Another great workout today, LEG DAY. I have been doing lower weight with leg press and squats because I hurt my back about 2months ago, but today I tried to go heavy and came back stronger then ever. No PR's but up there in weight and had veins pumping through my quads like crazy. Not saying Result is a miracle drug but should be a staple in your bodybuilding/powerlifting nutrition.

Guido
03-06-2008, 07:48 AM
Another great workout today, LEG DAY. I have been doing lower weight with leg press and squats because I hurt my back about 2months ago, but today I tried to go heavy and came back stronger then ever. No PR's but up there in weight and had veins pumping through my quads like crazy. Not saying Result is a miracle drug but should be a staple in your bodybuilding/powerlifting nutrition.I have recently started squatting again after injury, too, with good results (NPI). I haven't gone heavy yet but volume has been high and I've felt STRONG on them. For some reason, my bench is not feeling quite as good, but I have been trying to learn a new shirt, so that's probably part of it. Back workouts have been pretty strong, though, as of late, and my energy level in the gym has been high.

chris mason
03-06-2008, 01:38 PM
I have recently started squatting again after injury, too, with good results (NPI). I haven't gone heavy yet but volume has been high and I've felt STRONG on them. For some reason, my bench is not feeling quite as good, but I have been trying to learn a new shirt, so that's probably part of it. Back workouts have been pretty strong, though, as of late, and my energy level in the gym has been high.

:thumbup:

ipwizard
03-06-2008, 02:45 PM
Got my results Tuesday, started taking yesterday afternoon. Orange Blast it tastes pretty damn good almost like a orange soft drink with the fizz you get when you first mix it.

Hopefully ill see some results in my workouts in the coming weeks/months...

ipwizard
03-06-2008, 03:06 PM
LOL I just took me second dose of Results today, and man I feel what you guys are talking about. The tingling feels like my face fell asleep or something.

It's all good though....

pulse
03-06-2008, 04:38 PM
LOL I just took me second dose of Results today, and man I feel what you guys are talking about. The tingling feels like my face fell asleep or something.

It's all good though....

I really dont mind it, like everyone else said when I start feeling it its time to leave for the gym!

I dont really know what to say since I have started RESULTS my workouts have been almost all PRs, like im just a few pounds short of the goals I set for the end of next month. I havent even had the best 2 weeks outside of the gym but inside it has been great! It gives me extra energy but its not like caffiene where I am shaking with energy its just like.. there, kinda hard to describe other than I keep goin and goin and I just dont wear out. It also seems like I have had an easier time putting on weight lately. I dont know if thats because of RESULTS or not... Im assuming yes?

Travis Bell
03-06-2008, 04:57 PM
I'd say that was the RESULTS, sounds about like what I and many others are experiencing.

HahnB
03-06-2008, 05:01 PM
I've experienced some good strength gains, but as far as fat loss or muscle growth I haven't really noticed much yet.

cphafner
03-06-2008, 08:03 PM
I'm now done with 3 weeks. Energy is still great. I'm lifting higher reps, so I can't really say if I'm hitting pr's, but I do feel like I can squeeze out a few more reps at the end of the workout. Tingles have started to either diminish or I'm just getting used to them. The first couple of days was crazy, but now I hardly notice them. I must not be using completely full scoops because it seems like there is more than 30 servings in the jar.

caseymajor
03-07-2008, 05:32 AM
I am around 2.5-3weeks now on Result and still feeling great and getting stronger. I am cutting right now for my show in 2.5weeks so I am going to stop taking result a week before the show because of how much dex/creatine is in it. keep you all updated on the show as well.

almiki
03-07-2008, 08:50 AM
Just got my Results in the mail. 320 calories of dextrose is a lot--what are you all eating for breakfast when you take your Results in the morning? I usually eat something like a banana (100 cals), oatmeal (300 cals), Nitrean (200 cals), and maybe 100 cals of peanut butter. So this morning I cut out the banana, and cut my oatmeal in half. Sound good? I'm really trying to keep the fat gain to a minimum this bulk.

getb1g
03-07-2008, 10:31 AM
Does anyone think the orange blast is way too sweet? I like the cherry MUCH more.

Notorious
03-07-2008, 10:56 AM
Just got my Results in the mail. 320 calories of dextrose is a lot--what are you all eating for breakfast when you take your Results in the morning? I usually eat something like a banana (100 cals), oatmeal (300 cals), Nitrean (200 cals), and maybe 100 cals of peanut butter. So this morning I cut out the banana, and cut my oatmeal in half. Sound good? I'm really trying to keep the fat gain to a minimum this bulk.

Dextrose is actually 3.4 kcal/gram, so one serving of Results is actually 272 calories from dextrose, regardless of what it says on the package. Not a huge difference, but it makes it that much better on a cut:thumbup:

.Tim
03-07-2008, 11:09 AM
RESULTS seems to be working pretty well for me, no only am I stronger and getting stronger faster, I'm also putting on a good amount of muscle. At the rate it's going next week when I do my measurements I expect to have gained a full inch on my biceps (other body parts have grown but I can't remember their numbers off the top of my head). Not sure what is "typical" in that aspect but I do know that before RESULTS I wasn't growing that fast.

I still do hope one of these days we get a grape or fruit punch flavor though. :D

HahnB
03-07-2008, 11:20 AM
At the rate it's going next week when I do my measurements I expect to have gained a full inch on my biceps (other body parts have grown but I can't remember their numbers off the top of my head).

Dude...

.Tim
03-07-2008, 11:28 AM
Dude...

I'm guessing you are taking my post the wrong way but just to make sure what problem do you have with what I said?

jdeity
03-07-2008, 11:38 AM
sorry hahn if I'm wrong, but I'm gonna go on a limb and say he's calling bs on you gaining an inch on your biceps - how big of an increase is that for you, percentage wise?

.Tim
03-07-2008, 11:44 AM
I've gained over 3/4 of an inch since I started using results in early february. That's a fact, unless I'm halucinating or have some trick measuring tape and don't know it. My arms are still far from huge, I'm only about 6 months into this. Either way I don't give a rats ass what he thinks, I know the truth.

SDS
03-07-2008, 01:55 PM
post up some before/after pics of them biceps

HahnB
03-07-2008, 02:26 PM
I'm guessing you are taking my post the wrong way but just to make sure what problem do you have with what I said?

I have a problem with what you said because it's an obvious lie. You're claiming you put an inch on your arms in 3 weeks. You're a liar, sorry. If you actually had to question why I had a problem with your post, you're also an idiot.

Who cares about before and after pictures. I don't need pictures to prove to me that nobody puts an inch on their arms by using a creatine/dextrose product in 21 days. These are the kind of reviews that I feel are detrimental to the product.

I've given the product so far pretty solid results for what it actually is. I've had a noticeable increase in strength that I can pretty accurately pin-point was a result of using RESULTS. However, some jackass claiming he put an inch on his arms in 3 weeks is completely ridiculous.

Southern Beast
03-07-2008, 03:17 PM
Perhaps he measured them cold, early in the morning, and before a workout back in February.

Then after a month of RESULTS, and following a strenuous bicep blasting curl session, he flexed with all his might and alas! An inch on thyne arms!

;)

.Tim
03-07-2008, 04:08 PM
First off,are calling me a liar. I have nothing to gain by lying. Second, I'm a skinny person, started working out back in August but didn't start taking it seriously until January. I normally do my measurements cold on a non-workout day first thing in the morning. In early February my biceps were 13 1/4 and now are 13 7/8. I just measured to double check. That is 100% indisputable fact, could be I've put on some fat with the muscle. I don't know but the measurements are real and I'm not saying it's definitely from RESULTS but the gains happened around the same time. Could be newbie gains but it happened.

PhilsterT
03-07-2008, 04:15 PM
That's 5/8 of an inch... Unlikely, but believable possibly.

I just feel my workouts last longer.

Does everyone only take one serving?

HahnB
03-07-2008, 05:25 PM
First okinny person, started working out back in August but didn't start taking it seriously until January. I normally do my measurements cold on a non-workout day first thing in the morning. In early February my biceps were 13 1/4 and now are 13 7/8. I just measured to double check. That is 100% indisputable fact, could be I've put on some fat with the muscle. I don't know but the measurements are real and I'm not saying it's definitely from RESULTS but the gains happened around the same time. Could be newbie gains but it happened. On that note, es.

So first it was 1 inch, then it was 3/4 of an inch, now it's 5/8's of an inch. Classic symptoms of a lie...

HahnB
03-07-2008, 07:04 PM
At the rate it's going next week when I do my measurements I expect to have gained a full inch on my biceps

I've gained over 3/4 of an inch since I started using results in early february. That's a fact

In early February my biceps were 13 1/4 and now are 13 7/8. I just measured to double check. That is 100% indisputable fact

I'm finished with this, it's already clear enough what happened. Somehow, "it's a fact" that your arms grew 2 (technically 3) different sizes. If someone posted that they were using a Muscle Tech product and gained an inch, or 3/4 of an inch, or whatever you're claiming on their arms in 3 weeks, they'd be laughed off this forum.

chris mason
03-07-2008, 08:17 PM
Hahn, why are you being such a jerk?

The guy said he EXPECTS to gain an inch. When you got all spastic about calling him out he clarified.

He said he was skinny and is a fairly new trainee. For him to gain an inch on his arms is no big deal.

You need to relax and leave him alone.

.Tim
03-07-2008, 08:34 PM
Thanks Chris.

HahnB
03-07-2008, 08:42 PM
I didn't think I was being a jerk at all. If this wasn't in an Atlarge thread there would have been 10 other people posting the exact same thing.

My comments towards him had nothing to do with RESULTS, it had to do with the fact that nobody puts that much size on their arms in 3 weeks.

I have no reason to not believe any other testimonies that I've read so far because I've experienced similar results. If this was in the supplement section and he had claimed to gain 3/4 of an inch on his arms in 3 weeks using Cell-Tech, all hell would break lose.

If he had claimed he was a newbie and his bench went up 30lbs in 3 weeks I would have probably believed him, but when his first post I replied to said he was going to have gained a full inch on his arms in 3 weeks I called BS.

Indifference
03-07-2008, 09:10 PM
ok maybe I missed something but did he say he was on any creatine product before hand?
I can definitely see it being possible depending on how much water storage he has going on. Especially being brand new. I know my biceps along with everything else look visibly bigger while on a creatine supplement.

is there something I missed here?

.Tim
03-07-2008, 09:23 PM
I used At Large Nutritions Creatine 500 for about a month or so until I started using RESULTS.

chris mason
03-07-2008, 10:05 PM
Here is what I know:

First, when I had 12" arms and had just started training I added an inch to my arms in less than a month. I was taking no supplements. His claim is VERY believable.

Second, RESULTS works and works like a mother****er. I believe it has helped his progress.

I spoke to both Donnie Thompson and Chuck Vogelpohl today by phone. I had given both men a free jug of RESULTS to try. BOTH of them said they loved it and requested more. These are 2 of the strongest men on the planet bar NONE. They think RESULTS has helped their training. That is the God's honest truth. I did not pay them to like it. They could have taken it and thought nothing of it and never asked for more (Chuck uses Nitrean and our Fish Oil regularly and Donnie uses MAXIMUS regularly). The **** is darn good and they like it. That's all there is to it.

Unholy
03-08-2008, 03:48 AM
"Do you want to gain up to 3" of new muscle on your arms in 30 days? How
about making similar sized gains in your other muscle groups? Then I
would like to tell you all about the Number 1 selling Site Enhancing Oil
in the world, Syntherol from Synthetek!"

caseymajor
03-08-2008, 05:49 AM
You actually said gain 3" of muscle in 30 days with injection oil in your muscle. No thanks and I bet everyone will pass too. I hope that was a joke brother, tryin to get a products name out there.

Invain
03-08-2008, 09:24 AM
You actually said gain 3" of muscle in 30 days with injection oil in your muscle. No thanks and I bet everyone will pass too. I hope that was a joke brother, tryin to get a products name out there.

Yeah... I'm pretty sure Unholy was joking, lol.

chris mason
03-08-2008, 01:04 PM

He was joking...

KingWilder
03-10-2008, 12:13 PM
I've only been taking RESULTS on workout days and I can tell you that it's more than enough (5 days/week)...hit some PR's on my push/pull workout today and the ONLY change to what I've been doing has been the addition of RESULTS

emjlr3
03-10-2008, 01:10 PM
ppl must have misunderstood me in my earlier post, everyone seemed to fixated on the spending money aspect, its the spending money blindly aspect in question

perhaps its just me, but 150-200 dollars in supps is a lot, especially when the medical research isn't there to back it up, nor any relatively short-long term studies from a large sample in the lifting comm.
its silly to waste money, is what I am getting at
regardless of how much you make at your fancy job (which i doubt is much more then mine), or perhaps after years in childhood of being without, I have come to appreciate hard earned cash more then others.....maybe the mommy and daddy comment was a bit much, but it seemed to get my point across

btw, where the hell are you teens working that pay for all your own food and supps, in addition to any and all other bills? I had hard enough time bringing home 150 dollars a week between school, sports, women and work (making 7 bucks an hour), and most of that went towards gas, a cell phone, and anything i intended to do on the weekends

i know ppl claim PRs all over, and they all say, all I did was add Results, well I know from personal experience, not only with myself, that no matter what people say, when they try out a pretty new product, with big expected results, its not just the product that is being added to their daily routine, feel free to argue that until your fingers hurt

point being, until i see a double blind str./muscle size comparison exp., over the course of a few months, most nothing I have read here is going to sway my current opinion

Rock Steady
03-10-2008, 01:16 PM
ppl must have misunderstood me in my earlier post, everyone seemed to fixated on the spending money aspect, its the spending money blindly aspect in question

perhaps its just me, but 150-200 dollars in supps is a lot, especially when the medical research isn't there to back it up, nor any relatively short-long term studies from a large sample in the lifting comm.
regardless of how much you make at your fancy job (which i doubt is much more then mine), or perhaps after years in childhood of being without, I have come to appreciate hard earned cash more then others.....maybe the mommy and daddy comment was a bit much, but it seemed to get my point across

btw, where the hell are you teens working that pay for all your own food and supps, in addition to any and all other bills? I had hard enough time bringing home 150 dollars a week between school, sports, women and work (making 7 bucks an hour), and most of that went towards gas, a cell phone, and anything i intended to do on the weekends

i know ppl claim PRs all over, and they all say, all I did was add Results, well I know from personal experience, not only with myself, that no matter what people say, when they try out a pretty new product, with big expected results, its not just the product that is being added to their daily routine, feel free to argue that until your fingers hurt

point being, until i see a double blind str./muscle size comparison exp., over the course of a few months, most nothing I have read here is going to sway my current opinion

Why are you so jealous of people you've never even seen face to face? Just don't buy the product then.

emjlr3
03-10-2008, 01:20 PM
and how does that comment make sense at all?
i don't buy the product because I am smart with my invesments, when I see ample evidence to support the purchase then it will be made

HahnB
03-10-2008, 01:46 PM
I've only been taking RESULTS on workout days and I can tell you that it's more than enough (5 days/week)...hit some PR's on my push/pull workout today and the ONLY change to what I've been doing has been the addition of RESULTS

This is interesting, and I'm wondering if anyone can explain this. I was under the assumption that the product needed time to build up in your system. Using it 5 days a week would prevent this. If it's working for you and you're only using it on workout days, that could save a significant amount of money-but I was under the assumption that the beta/HMB would have no effect unless used everyday?

Rock Steady
03-10-2008, 01:48 PM
i don't buy the product because I am smart with my invesments, when I see ample evidence to support the purchase then it will be made

I'm sorry you don't understand why I would say that. I'm going to stop making posts on this trivial topic, given that the thread is about RESULTS reviews.

I've been using RESULTS for 9 days now and all my lifts are up. I won't give an official review for several more weeks.

Lones Green
03-10-2008, 03:06 PM

please, man. save your sob story. don't post in this thread if you don't like whats being said. its that easy.

i've got some RESULTS on the way, whats everyone think about the orange blast flavor?

PhilsterT
03-10-2008, 03:41 PM
I take one scoop.

I agree with emjlr3.

chris mason
03-10-2008, 04:16 PM

Why do you feel compelled to keep posting your opinion?

You have your opinion. No problem, don't use the product. It is your loss. We will keep selling it at a record pace and its users will keep hitting PRs in the gym.

chris mason
03-10-2008, 04:22 PM
This is interesting, and I'm wondering if anyone can explain this. I was under the assumption that the product needed time to build up in your system. Using it 5 days a week would prevent this. If it's working for you and you're only using it on workout days, that could save a significant amount of money-but I was under the assumption that the beta/HMB would have no effect unless used everyday?

We recommend daily use because that is what the science supports, but Donnie Thompson told me he is using it the same way as this fellow and seeing excellent results. So, it may be fine for some to just use it on their training days.

Chris

getb1g
03-10-2008, 04:45 PM

Your not smart... your just cheap.:thumbup:

method115
03-10-2008, 05:23 PM
We recommend daily use because that is what the science supports, but Donnie Thompson told me he is using it the same way as this fellow and seeing excellent results. So, it may be fine for some to just use it on their training days.

Chris

Yea I was also wondering if I could skip it on days I don't train. Mainly because of the Dextrose, I try to eat as little carbs as possible on days I don't train.

By the way Chris I read that TNT book you recommended and it was a great read. I Knew a lot of the things about how to diet already but It helped me understand why/how it works. A lot of great recipes as well.

mikey4402
03-10-2008, 05:27 PM

I was also under the assumption that HMB has to be taken daily also. Im thinking a bit of a placebo effect. I also think alot of these results from Results (i hate making that pun haha) are inflated to justifly the price they just spent. Much like what happend to me the first time i took NOexplode years back. I hope im wrong though.

If i see more people seeing sucess from tranning day only supplmentation then i might give Results a shot. Untill then its too expensive to incorporate into my regiment.

I also agree with emjlr3

HahnB
03-10-2008, 06:04 PM
I'm just confused based on the fact that people are seeing results and not using it everyday. If nothing is building up in the system, what exactly is causing the increase in strength?

KingWilder
03-10-2008, 07:16 PM
I'm just reporting what seems to be working for me...I'll update again after another 2 weeks and see if it's still going well only taking it 5 days a week.

SDS
03-10-2008, 07:40 PM
I've been taking 2 scoops everyday for right at 4 weeks now. There's a bunch still left in the jug too......I'm pretty sure there's more than 30 servings in my jug. PR'd my 5x5 flat bench today for the 3rd week in a row, PR'd my 1RM squat yesterday......best damn placebo ever :thumbup:

cphafner
03-10-2008, 08:18 PM
I have been taking it daily (even non workout days). Like I've been stating, my energy has been awesome in the gym. My muscle run out of juice long before I do. I have plenty of built up energy, but just can't lift anymore.

motoko013
03-10-2008, 09:42 PM
so i got my orange blast results today and took some about 40 minutes ago. 2 scoops in 10 oz water and i'll tell you that it tastes like juice. like POG but a stronger orange flavor. it tastes good. like actually good. i like the taste. i'll report back on my lifts after i finish my two tubs.

chris mason
03-10-2008, 10:42 PM
Yea I was also wondering if I could skip it on days I don't train. Mainly because of the Dextrose, I try to eat as little carbs as possible on days I don't train.

By the way Chris I read that TNT book you recommended and it was a great read. I Knew a lot of the things about how to diet already but It helped me understand why/how it works. A lot of great recipes as well.

The TNT Diet program does recommend Nitrean and Opticen, but honestly, even if it didn't, I would still recommend it. I have the book and it is honestly the best overall fat loss program I have ever encountered.

Chris

Joe Black
03-11-2008, 12:38 AM
I was also under the assumption that HMB has to be taken daily also. Im thinking a bit of a placebo effect. I also think alot of these results from Results (i hate making that pun haha) are inflated to justifly the price they just spent. Much like what happend to me the first time i took NOexplode years back. I hope im wrong though.

If i see more people seeing sucess from tranning day only supplmentation then i might give Results a shot. Untill then its too expensive to incorporate into my regiment.

I also agree with emjlr3

I can't understand the reasoning behind this. If I bought a product, let people know and then got nothing from it, I would rather be open and let others know it did nothing.. I wouldn't make up results and make it more painful for myself that I wasted the money.....

I hope you do eventually use it and can post your results.

We've been selling Results in record numbers as Chris said and have been getting great feedback from our sponsored athletes and customers, more so than any of our other products... That should say something...