PDA

View Full Version : Help With My Bulk Diet

Tre
02-07-2008, 11:59 AM
I'm trying to gain at least 1.4kg/3lbs a week to reach my goal of 90kg/198.4lbs in about 100 days & I was wondering if anyone could help me grasp the concept to construct a diet to meet my goals I have never been good at diets. I basically eat more frequent balanced meals. I'm about 70/154.3lbs on the dot right now. I'm about 6'4 ft/inchs.

Stumprrp
02-07-2008, 12:15 PM
at 6 foot 4 150 pounds you are unhealthy, you need to eat alot man, eat everything you see i dont care what it is.

anyone who bashes me well i dont care, you should weight 240-250 at that height

EAT UP BOY

arnoldsclone
02-07-2008, 01:26 PM
I'm trying to gain at least 1.4kg/3lbs a week to reach my goal of 90kg/198.4lbs in about 100 days & I was wondering if anyone could help me grasp the concept to construct a diet to meet my goals I have never been good at diets. I basically eat more frequent balanced meals. I'm about 70/154.3lbs on the dot right now. I'm about 6'4 ft/inchs.

at that height and with you wanting to gain that much weight I'd say you need to eat 250 grams of protein daily, start eating 2 cans of tuna daily, start eating 10 eggs hardboiled or however you like them. i would also start using whey protein a few times a day, eat till it hurts.....everyday.....eat fast food if you want, you'll put on more fat but you'll gain the weight quickly....

Tre
02-08-2008, 06:13 AM
Are you sure about eating fast food should it be grilled or fried cause I eat two grilled chicken burgers every friday no fried chips. what about drinking I though that wasn't good. I want to learn more about diet any source people ? I don't want to keep on asking questions and I also on day off such as sunday,saturday, thursday, tuesday would jogging and walks help.

I really want to step up my game plan guys and I need your help

viper200202
02-08-2008, 11:19 AM
Do you want to bulk cleanly or just pack on the pounds?
You are underwieght in terms of height to weight ratio.
I am 6 feet tall and 230 pounds. I am about 10 pounds over what i want to be but its because im bulking like crazy right now.

Yes you definitely need to increase your protein intake. Tuna, egg whites, chicken, nuts and so on.
Try to stay away from processed foods and keep up on fruits and veggies.
Any other questions....just ask

Tre
02-08-2008, 11:22 AM
I want to bulk cleanly bro thats what I been trying to do now what do you make of the cardio ? Tomorrow early in the morning I'ma jog for 1hour on an empty stomach drinking only water and I will be back to have my first meal of the day.