PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of my diet?

Tumbler
02-07-2008, 07:36 PM
Put this in the wrong forum earlier.

Heres what I ate yesterday.

Breakfast:
Banana (I have trouble eating in the morning)

Lunch:
Ham on a sub (mayo/mustard)
A small baggy of doritos

Get home from school:
2 Ham sub sandwiches
5g of creatine (180 cals)

Dinner:
2 pieces of white fish (each about the size of a deck of cards)
and some baked french fries.

Hows it look? Am I getting anywhere near enough protein? I'm not looking to go on a bulk diet, just keep healthy and get enough protein. I'm actually losing a bit of weight, about 3 lbs last week, just by cleaning up my diet.

Stats:
17 years old
I'm 6'0"
179 lbs

Bench:
Dead lift:
Squat:
Military:

Day 1:
Bench 4x6
chins 5x3
pull ups 5x3
fore arm curls 10x3

Day 2:
Squats 6x4
Dead 6x4

Day 3:
Military: 6x4
Bicep curls: 6x4
Cable Row: 6x4
Dips: 6x3 (working my way up. same with pullups and chins, getting better everyday)

I'm on a weird schedule because I lift at school, but I do day one on Monday, day two Tuesday, day one again on Thursday and day three on Friday. I work after school so I pretty much only have time to lift in school, but I have time to get all my exercises done.

mister manager
02-08-2008, 05:57 AM
you have one serving of friuts/vegetables. whats the daily recommended 6-8 or something? so yeah eat more of those

BPM Osgood
02-08-2008, 10:58 AM
Well eatting every 3 hours is a huge key to reaching your Goals. Your Protien should be around 165-180g a day for your age. Breakfast is the Biggest meal of the day, its a must have! If you cant eat food first thing in the morning (I cant either) then I would have a Protien shake, something high in Protien and Carbs... I would have a Maximus Shake. If you cant drink a whole one then cut back on the number of scoops.

Since you can only hit the gym 3 times a week, your workouts should look more like:

Day 1:
Legs and Biceps n abs

Day 2:
Chest n Tri n abs

Day 3:
Back n Shoulders n abs

Now you have hit all your major muscle groups! Good luck Bro!

BFGUITAR
02-08-2008, 11:04 AM
Well eatting every 3 hours is a huge key to reaching your Goals. Your Protien should be around 165-180g a day for your age. Breakfast is the Biggest meal of the day, its a must have! If you cant eat food first thing in the morning (I cant either) then I would have a Protien shake, something high in Protien and Carbs... I would have a Maximus Shake. If you cant drink a whole one then cut back on the number of scoops.

Since you can only hit the gym 3 times a week, your workouts should look more like:

Day 1:
Legs and Biceps n abs

Day 2:
Chest n Tri n abs

Day 3:
Back n Shoulders n abs

Now you have hit all your major muscle groups! Good luck Bro!

If your going to give routine advice make sure to include exercises and set/rep ranges.

kcurrin
02-08-2008, 01:29 PM
Add some fruit and vegetables. Keep up the good eating habits.

Tumbler
02-08-2008, 02:52 PM
A protein shake would be easy to do for breakfast. I can down it pretty quick. 26g of protein. I'll try to get some more fruits and veggies. And I can actually lift 4 days a week, not 3.

Doobs
02-08-2008, 04:37 PM
Is your goal to lose weight?

Tumbler
02-08-2008, 10:09 PM
I'm looking for lose a few more pounds and then just maintain. Want to make sure I get enough protein and eat healthy.