PDA

View Full Version : Wrestlemania

joey54
04-02-2001, 07:26 AM
This was a great ppv, and no matter what austin does I will always be a fan. remember he said he would do anything to win the title and he did. DTA

Big Show
04-02-2001, 08:08 AM
I agree Wrestlemania X-7 was a good PPV although I thought Ivory vs. Chyna sucked, the Shane vs Vince match was wicked and that drop kick that Shane did from across the ring was mind blowing. And TLC 2 was as gruesome tose 6 guys are crazy

The_Chicken_Daddy
04-02-2001, 09:48 AM
Best Main event since last years Summerslam.

Sheer quality.

Darcy Tucker
04-02-2001, 12:51 PM
Austin is now going to be hated and the rock will even be more of a hero.

joey54
04-02-2001, 02:00 PM
that is what they are trying to do, but true austin fans will stick with him no matter what. they really made the rock out to be big though, with the constant kickouts and all, he is going to be even bigger now. but i will cheer austin even if he tells all the fans to go to hell.

Darcy Tucker
04-02-2001, 04:43 PM
I would have loved it if all the fans had cheered when vince and him shook hands. That would have messed up Mcmahon's plans.

Darcy Tucker
04-02-2001, 04:46 PM
I just saw an episode of this where they bashed ephedrine non stop. I know this isn't the best stuff for your body but I thought they did a very bad job of creating awareness of it. They basically said you will die from it and one of the characters had a major heart attack while taking it. They should of mentioned the difference between it and ephedra.

The_Chicken_Daddy
04-02-2001, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Darcy Tucker
I just saw an episode of this where they bashed ephedrine non stop. I know this isn't the best stuff for your body but I thought they did a very bad job of creating awareness of it. They basically said you will die from it and one of the characters had a major heart attack while taking it. They should of mentioned the difference between it and ephedra.

Hahahaha..what the fuk does this have to do with wrestling!!!:)

Darcy Tucker
04-02-2001, 05:09 PM
OOps I forgot to make a new thread.

Tackleberry
04-03-2001, 09:20 AM
First he joins alliance with mcmahon and now HHH!! OHHHHH THE ANARCHY!!!