PDA

View Full Version : Anyone elses stomach become huge at the end of the day?

HighSchoolGuy
02-09-2008, 01:48 PM
I'm on a bulk, and when I wake up, my stomach is flat. But at the end of the day, my stomach stretches out alot, then goes back down again in the morning. (I mean obviously, you put food in your stomach, it grows, but it's pretty noticeable for me, I mean, from the front I look fit/skinny, but as soon as I turn to the side it just looks bad.)
Does this happen to you guys?

Tikiman
02-09-2008, 02:10 PM
I know exactly what you're talking about. For me though, it seems to be water weight or else it disappears after my daily #2. Haha Factually speaking, your body stretches out while you sleep, making you taller in the morning.

viperc8
02-09-2008, 02:52 PM
Yea man.. I know exactly what you are talking about.. The same thing happens to me. Its just all the food and water i guess that is entering your body throughout the day. I am also on a bulk but watever , i guess we gotta live with it. I think this happens with everyone. Right????

Eric Cartman
02-09-2008, 11:34 PM
Mine gets really big, after 5 or 6 meals on a bulk..

joelhall
02-10-2008, 04:58 AM
fat slows digestion... its simply that things arent moving as fast as they normally would. also when you take in larger meals, it uses more energy to digest, so youll have a period where your body gets used to it, instead of the usual blood supply it normally needs for less calories and less dense foods to break down.

bjohnso
02-10-2008, 11:31 AM
Yeah. If I eat a 2,500+Cal spaghetti meal right before bed my stomach is huge. Sometimes I seriously worry about rupturing some internal organ.

Vicioustorms
02-10-2008, 12:05 PM
Yeah it happens to me too...I look in the mirror and I'm like wtf? i look pregnant, lol...or maybe not that bad but you get the point.:evillaugh:

Bako Lifter
02-10-2008, 01:49 PM
Down a bako shake and see what your stomach looks like. Yikes :eek:.

Eric Cartman
02-10-2008, 02:20 PM
Down a bako shake and see what your stomach looks like. Yikes :eek:.

What is the recipe for a Bako shake?

Rizzle
02-10-2008, 05:34 PM
you have just opened Pandora's box

bjohnso
02-10-2008, 05:39 PM

There are some things in this world that you cannot "un-see."

Consider yourself warned.

jamrock
02-11-2008, 03:51 PM

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=102700

you may want to opt for less ice cream, some oats, and a little (75%) less pb.. :D

also you guys should take stuff to aid in digestion.. there is a good q&a on t-bag with Charles Poliqin, he talks about certain vitamins and minerals to aid us in digestion and a more efficient digestive acid...