PDA

View Full Version : Supersize me

blacknapolean
02-09-2008, 02:34 PM
Okay so i saw someones littlie picture that said "he gained that much weight in 4 weeks, whats teh big deal?" Has anyone ever tried to do the super size me diet but made sure they also got lots of protein and lots of heavy lifting?

Eric Cartman
02-09-2008, 11:27 PM
You're talking about eating at McDonalds for 4 weeks?

Dont do it, that food is obviously very unhealthy...

Paul Stagg
02-10-2008, 08:59 AM
Are you intentionally obtuse?

Eric Cartman
02-10-2008, 02:22 PM
Me?

EC

Paul Stagg
02-10-2008, 03:09 PM
Yes.

RhodeHouse
02-12-2008, 09:57 AM
I agree, I don't think the Supersize Me guy gave his body a chance to adjust. dave tate told me he ate McDonald's everyday for 13 years before he had any problems. You just need to commit to it. It'll take a while for your body to adjust.

I suggest this approach.

1. Eat it every 3rd day for 2 weeks. This will get it into your system. If your stomach reacts poorly, buy baby wipes. If you're skinny, you have yet to understand the importance of these moist little guys.

2. After 2 weeks, start to eat it every other day. Now, you can start adding on to your order. Instaed of just the 31 get some McNuggets, too.

3. Once you feel big and strong (approx 4 weeks of God's food) start eating it M-F. By this point, if you're training with any sort of intensity and have a decent plan, you'll start to see all of your lifts go up. Now, if you're a BB, PL, or Strongman, lifting heavier helps. More weight = more muscle = more strength. It all makes sense.

4. When you really feel like you're stalling and not making progress, add in a McDonald's breakfast before training. If you train at night, a double cheeseburger or 2 before the gym will supply you with all the energy and calories you'll need for a great training session. If you have trouble eating big before the gym, just skip the post-workout shake (they're a waste of time anyways) and get your 2 double cheeseburgers. The post-workout feeding is better because you're more likely to eat big after training.

5. This is very important. There will be times when your body just doesn't feel good. You may start craving salads (healthy foods). Don't ignore this. Give your body what it wants. I find that when I get these cravings, one good salad as an appetizer really goes a long way towards making me feel good again. I recommend you folow up the salad with a very high fat, high calorie dinner. I like 99 restaurants. i usually get the Country Fried Chicken drizzled with honey, with Mashed Potatoes. Skip the vegetables. You already had a salad. Don't negate your progress. This is a sign that you need to look for. When you get to the point where a salad will give you heartburn, you're on track! Be proud of yourself. This is a sign that you have conditioned your body to eat McDpnalds everyday. Few people can achieve this lofty goal and you should feel very proud of yourself.

I hope this gave you guys some ideas on how to overcome the initial shock of reintroducing the food of the iron god's into your diet. If you're trying to get big and strong, follow this and you will be big. If you're on a cut, I give you strength and focus to follow thru with it. But, when you're done cutting, get back on the wagon to greatness.

Go forth, and eat...

Rusty
02-12-2008, 10:18 AM
Double cheese burger Rhodes? Aren't those a little.. ummm... happymeal-ish?

They came out with the double quater pounder with cheese for a reason.

ccc85
just thinking about what goes into that food makes me sick, I dunno how anyone can eat it, except the fries.

brihead301
Rhodes, I am under the impression that you like McDonalds

Stumprrp
02-12-2008, 10:21 AM
rhodes you are one funny bastard.

RhodeHouse
02-12-2008, 08:29 PM
Double cheese burger Rhodes? Aren't those a little.. ummm... happymeal-ish?

They came out with the double quater pounder with cheese for a reason.

The double cheeseburger is just to get the body prepared to eat that food. Once you're conditioned, the DBL QPC is the call, for sure.

RhodeHouse
02-12-2008, 08:29 PM
Rhodes, I am under the impression that you like McDonalds

Why?:hello:

Eric Cartman
02-12-2008, 09:25 PM
Is this thread a joke?

Chris Rodgers
02-12-2008, 09:37 PM
1/3 lb Angus w/bacon FTW!! :drooling:

RhodeHouse
02-13-2008, 10:48 AM
Is this thread a joke?

No, it's for real. You can really see the words on the screen. There are really people out there that have responded to it. It is not a figment of your imagination.

brihead301
02-13-2008, 11:14 AM
Why?:hello:

I dunno, I just got this feeling

235orbust
02-13-2008, 11:20 AM
It would be idiotic to make mcdonalds the focus of your diet. I guess you can put on weight, but your body is going to look sloppy and soft, why not just eat healthier food and throw in some weight gainer shakes?

RhodeHouse
02-13-2008, 12:49 PM
It would be idiotic to make mcdonalds the focus of your diet. I guess you can put on weight, but your body is going to look sloppy and soft, why not just eat healthier food and throw in some weight gainer shakes?

Weight gainer shakes don't work that well. I've never had great success with supplements. It's an industry full of $hit. Nothing really works besides eating good old fashioned whole food and steroids. No supplement out there is really worth much. That's wh ythey're called supplements. They're good if you have to miss a meal, but really, you are wasting so much money.

McDonald's on the other hand, is the food for strength. Whoever gets fat and sloppy while eating McDonald's has no clue about training. Sorry, but it's all about how hard you train. Trouble is, most people workout,not train.

Workout = average
Train = elite

Not many people know what that means. If you're wondering whether you workout or train, you workout. Those that know what it means know that they are training and don't question themselves.

Eat more McDonald's

brihead301
02-13-2008, 01:07 PM
Rhodes, aside from weight gainers what are your thoughts on just plain old whey protien shakes? I usually add a bunch of s*** into my shakes like peanut butter and stuff too, but the only actual supplement is the protien powder. Do you think they're a waste of money too?

Just wondering what your thoughts on them are, because I do go through a 5 lb. tub of that s*** every month. I just can't seem to get enough protien without it (okay I'm just too lazy to try). They're really conveinient though.

UHCougar05
02-13-2008, 01:11 PM
Weight gainer shakes don't work that well. I've never had great success with supplements. It's an industry full of $hit. Nothing really works besides eating good old fashioned whole food and steroids. No supplement out there is really worth much. That's wh ythey're called supplements. They're good if you have to miss a meal, but really, you are wasting so much money.

McDonald's on the other hand, is the food for strength. Whoever gets fat and sloppy while eating McDonald's has no clue about training. Sorry, but it's all about how hard you train. Trouble is, most people workout,not train.

Workout = average
Train = elite

Not many people know what that means. If you're wondering whether you workout or train, you workout. Those that know what it means know that they are training and don't question themselves.

Eat more McDonald's

Damn...now I'm hungry again...:drooling:

HahnB
02-13-2008, 01:32 PM
I fail to see how your body can differentiate between calories from a weight gainer and calories from whole food. There are people on this board with exceptional physiques (chase) that have followed diets consisting of large amounts of liquid calories.

BFGUITAR
02-13-2008, 02:47 PM
I fail to see how your body can differentiate between calories from a weight gainer and calories from whole food. There are people on this board with exceptional physiques (chase) that have followed diets consisting of large amounts of liquid calories.

Liquid calories are fine... they just digest faster. As well, people tend not to eat fruits and veggies if just using weight gainers..

RhodeHouse
02-13-2008, 04:56 PM

Our bodies are designed to eat dead animals and fruits. That's what the cavemen ate. Our digestive systems haven't evolved to a liquid calorie diet. We just make them work that way.

It doesn't make sense to me, either, but as soon as I drop shakes, my weight usually goes up. As long as carbs are high, protein doesn't need to be nearly as high as people think. Obviously, things are different if you're cutting weight or geting ready for a contest.

j8715
02-13-2008, 05:40 PM
Did anyone watch the entire film? Did you see what happened to his blood work and how long it took to get back to where it was before the diet started?

And besides that, don't you get sick of eating that crap that often? I eat it now and then, but man even once a week is pushing it for me.

espn2829
02-13-2008, 05:57 PM

I eat fast food about 5 times a week during lunchtime and want to know why eating it will make your body sloppy and soft. Is it the excess calories being converted to fat or some other explanation?

If someone can provide some information relating the consumption of fast food to increased bodyfat then I may think twice about eating it.

Also, does anybody else eat the chili from Wendy's? It has a lot of beans, vegetables and meat and it tastes pretty good.

Thanks.

ddegroff
02-13-2008, 06:05 PM
Did anyone watch the entire film? Did you see what happened to his blood work and how long it took to get back to where it was before the diet started?

And besides that, don't you get sick of eating that crap that often? I eat it now and then, but man even once a week is pushing it for me.

Right, BUT he didn't even workout. The stairs was all he did, a few times a day.

I'm not a fan of Mac Steak house, I could eat fast food all day long tho.

Invain
02-13-2008, 06:10 PM
Also, does anybody else eat the chili from Wendy's? It has a lot of beans, vegetables and meat and it tastes pretty good.

Thanks.

Yeah, I eat Wendy's 2 -3 times every week and I get a small chili each time. Good stuff.

Rusty
02-13-2008, 08:27 PM
don't you get sick of eating that crap that often? I eat it now and then, but man even once a week is pushing it for me.

Please read post #6.

McIrish
02-13-2008, 09:09 PM
Skip the vegetables. You already had a salad.

This was a particularly funny line.

Alright, I get it, Rhodes, this is a pretty good tongue-in-cheek piece. Would you actually counsel someone to eat McDonalds every day? Your lifts might go up, but at what cost?

I think some people on this board (and no, Rhodes, I'm not singling you out on this one) have this idea that lifting weights = being healthy. "Hell, I deadlifted... I can eat whatever I want tonight! Gimme a baconator and I'll wash it down with a Bako Shake!"

If your only goal is to get enough calories, wahoo, you're doing great. However, I tend to agree with Mr. Rhodes again on this one - I won't go find the quote because I'm too lazy, but it amounts to "humans are meant to eat dead animals and vegetables". I wholly agree with that, Rhodes - the trouble is that dead animals didn't come in easily processed, high-fat content morsels like they do these days.

My $0.02? Keep your McD's to a reasonable intake level. If you have to ask if you're overdoing it, you're overdoing it.

RhodeHouse
02-14-2008, 08:12 AM
This was a particularly funny line.

Alright, I get it, Rhodes, this is a pretty good tongue-in-cheek piece. Would you actually counsel someone to eat McDonalds every day? Your lifts might go up, but at what cost?

I think some people on this board (and no, Rhodes, I'm not singling you out on this one) have this idea that lifting weights = being healthy. "Hell, I deadlifted... I can eat whatever I want tonight! Gimme a baconator and I'll wash it down with a Bako Shake!"

If your only goal is to get enough calories, wahoo, you're doing great. However, I tend to agree with Mr. Rhodes again on this one - I won't go find the quote because I'm too lazy, but it amounts to "humans are meant to eat dead animals and vegetables". I wholly agree with that, Rhodes - the trouble is that dead animals didn't come in easily processed, high-fat content morsels like they do these days.

My $0.02? Keep your McD's to a reasonable intake level. If you have to ask if you're overdoing it, you're overdoing it.

It's all a matter of what's important to you. If my lifts go up, I'll pay a pretty high cost. I have goals to achieve. Those that disagree with my thoughts, probably haven't really ever achieved anything big in their lives.

As for lifting weights and health. Lifting weights is horrible for you. It shortens your muscles, messes with the alignment of your spine and other weight-bearing joints, it rips muscle, and breaks down your body. Nothing healthy about that at all. The rest is what builds your body back. So, all of you that think weightlifting is good for you are wrong. It tears you apart. It's all the rest that builds you back up. That's why the supplement companies make so much money on people trying to recover from workouts.

And, yes, if someone were trying to eat McDonald's on a daily basis, I would recommend my protocol. Just like anything, you have to ease into it. That lessens the chance of a bad reaction.

Weightlifting = Healthy:tuttut: That's why you shouldn't be reading the internet. Filled with too much bad info.

j8715
02-14-2008, 02:49 PM
Please read post #6.

haha I did. Any diet that involves a baby wipes phase is not for me.

HP666
02-14-2008, 06:05 PM
I had 2 Double Quarter Pounders with cheese for lunch an hour after I worked out today, then had a Filet-O-Fish for dessert. It was deeelicious!!!

McIrish
02-14-2008, 09:11 PM
Weightlifting = Healthy:tuttut: That's why you shouldn't be reading the internet. Filled with too much bad info.

I'm not entirely sure what you meant, but allow me to elaborate on my previous point.

Weightlifting != healthy lifestyle. Lifting weights is a PART of a healthy lifestyle. If you lift heavy weights and train your ass off but eat Taco Bell for every meal every day, don't expect to live a long and prosperous life.

I've read some of your other posts and you say that people grossly overthink the whole eating thing. I tend to agree with this and would like to supply my own corollary - people grossly overthink the whole healthy thing. Eat lots of vegetables, minimize your intake of poisonous substances, exercise, sleep, avoid death. Enjoy along the way. It's actually quite simple.

Ben Moore
02-15-2008, 11:49 AM
This thread is classic!

Rusty
02-15-2008, 12:06 PM
I'm not entirely sure what you meant, but allow me to elaborate on my previous point.

Weightlifting != healthy lifestyle. Lifting weights is a PART of a healthy lifestyle. If you lift heavy weights and train your ass off but eat Taco Bell for every meal every day, don't expect to live a long and prosperous life.

I've read some of your other posts and you say that people grossly overthink the whole eating thing. I tend to agree with this and would like to supply my own corollary - people grossly overthink the whole healthy thing. Eat lots of vegetables, minimize your intake of poisonous substances, exercise, sleep, avoid death. Enjoy along the way. It's actually quite simple.

I think you and Rhodes have a completely different idea of what training is. Training for powerlifting is the most abusive thing you can put your body through and is in no way part of a healthy lifestyle.

kevowamo
02-15-2008, 12:54 PM
that delicious (gross) meat in wendys chili is day+ old hamburger meat. no ****. fast food is bs. dont listen to this stuff. ive gained 10-11 lbs in 6 weeks eating very healthy surplus calories and have gained very minimal body fat..and am gettin stronger everyday. yea i know you'll look at my stats and say im skinny, but overlook that assumption. we all know that stuff is junk. phase it out now and establish a healthy base for your FUTURE! just IMO

Invain
02-15-2008, 01:45 PM
I could care less how old the meat in Wendy's chili is. It tastes good damnit!

UHCougar05
02-15-2008, 02:07 PM
You mean to tell me that eating Doritos and McDonald's and consuming Monster Energy drinks isn't the best way to get bigger and get PRs? I call bull****! :burger: :burger: :burger:

Grandma said it best, "I'd rather die fat and happy than skinny and miserable."

Eric Cartman
02-15-2008, 02:11 PM
I can't even believe this thread exists...

What does a McDonald's burger have that you can't get in a healthier form from other foods?

Throw a few turkey burgers in the microwave, put them on whole wheat bread, add ketchup and cheese and lettuce, you have a healthy burger with more protein!

Now if you want extra calories, just eat more of them!

Why would you want to eat unhealthy fats that make you sick?

Slim Schaedle
02-15-2008, 02:44 PM

A double cheeseburger takes like 30 seconds to eat.

The equivalent of healthy food takes much longer.

The issue of this whole thread comes down to ease.

HahnB
02-15-2008, 03:11 PM
Who cares what the content is, the food is ****ing disgusting. It's usually been sitting out, it's grade F meat, everything is prepared by people with little or no care. I don't understand how this food is appetizing to anyone.

Notorious
02-15-2008, 03:46 PM

What does a McDonald's burger have that you can't get in a healthier form from other foods?

Throw a few turkey burgers in the microwave, put them on whole wheat bread, add ketchup and cheese and lettuce, you have a healthy burger with more protein!

McDonalds (or other fast foods) are fast, convenient, and best of all, CHEAP.

McIrish
02-15-2008, 04:20 PM
McDonalds (or other fast foods) are fast, convenient, and best of all, CHEAP.

I refer you to Hahn's post below.

Who cares what the content is, the food is ****ing disgusting. It's usually been sitting out, it's grade F meat, everything is prepared by people with little or no care. I don't understand how this food is appetizing to anyone.

I'm with Hahn on this one.

Seriously, I can't get how people have a craving for that z grade meat. I just hurled in my mouth thinking about McDonalds.

Rusty
02-16-2008, 08:35 AM
Seriously, I can't get how people have a craving for that z grade meat. I just hurled in my mouth thinking about McDonalds.

McDonalds tastes great! It's also the only place you can get well over 1000 calories for 6 or 7 bucks.

It takes a lot of ****ing food to grow when you're 250lbs.

Invain
02-16-2008, 09:25 AM

To be honest I'd rather eat McDonald's than some ****ty microwaved turkey burger.

Slim Schaedle
02-16-2008, 02:05 PM
McDonalds tastes great! It's also the only place you can get well over 1000 calories for 6 or 7 bucks.

It takes a lot of ****ing food to grow when you're 250lbs.

It only takes $2.00

One dollar double cheeseburgers at 500 cals each.

:)

Invain
02-16-2008, 04:41 PM
Mmmm, god bless fast food.

HP666
02-16-2008, 04:58 PM
I think you and Rhodes have a completely different idea of what training is. Training for powerlifting is the most abusive thing you can put your body through and is in no way part of a healthy lifestyle.

??? That could be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. :omg:

Rusty
02-19-2008, 07:50 AM
??? That could be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. :omg:

I'm sure Matt Kroczaleski would agree with you on this one.

http://asp.elitefts.com/qa/training-logs.asp?qid=67752&tid=126

Or does Marc Bartley's 1205 attempt at the PS pro look healthy?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=I9ZQT6uYOjI

Genacide
02-19-2008, 08:15 AM

Couple jars of PB, I would much rather eat PB with a spoon than eat at Mc Don'ts.

brihead301
02-19-2008, 08:47 AM

OUCH! Damn, that first one looked really painful. I wonder why he tore his quad? Those squats looked like they were done with pretty good form.

RhodeHouse
02-20-2008, 04:40 PM
Still love me a Big Mac. If it's SO bad for you, how come all of my blood work comes back perfect?

Explain that to me? All you experts and diet guru's tell me why my blood work is perfect despite eating McDonald's 2-3x per week and everyday for 3 weks leading up to a meet? I'm interested in hearing the BS theories you come up with. Tell me, oh men of skinny land.

Slim Schaedle
02-20-2008, 04:41 PM
All you experts and diet guru's tell me why my blood work is perfect

Because they labled your tube wrong.

Happens all the time, trust me :)

RhodeHouse
02-20-2008, 04:42 PM
Because they labled your tube wrong.

Happens all the time, trust me :)

Balls!

Paul Stagg
02-20-2008, 06:14 PM

That happened because he overate, not because he ate McDonalds food.

How can you guys not understand this. It's pretty basic.

LOL at the guy who said it will make you 'sloppy'. Fantastic.

dougyp
02-25-2008, 02:21 AM
Blood work is a very inaccurate standard of measuring ones over-all health. It has it's place, it's a good diagnostic tool for measuring heart condition but triglyceride levels, LDL:HDL's, and everything "blood-work" reveals is subject to change on a weekly, sometimes daily basis. FAST FOOD IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU, IT WILL NOT MAKE YOU HEALTHY, YOU HAVE YOU HEAD UP YOUR ASS IF YOUR GONNA KEEP ARGUING AGAINST THAT. For a powerlifter, yeah it might get the job done but it won't do your arteries any favors. Rhodes, I wonder if you'll still be a WBB member when you have your inevitable heart attack.

To anyone who's not a powerlifter, it's pretty f***ing easy to put on quality poundage on a healthy diet, I'm in the middle of a bulking cycle right now and I've put on about 12-15 lbs of lbm, with the healthiest diet I can manage. Fast food is fake food.

Negi
02-25-2008, 05:15 AM
I'd prefer to buy the burgers some a shop in bulk and cook like 6 at at time... some people can't afford fast food meals all day every day.

50+ a week on Md's? blah that's crazy talk...

RhodeHouse
02-26-2008, 08:26 PM
Blood work is a very inaccurate standard of measuring ones over-all health. It has it's place, it's a good diagnostic tool for measuring heart condition but triglyceride levels, LDL:HDL's, and everything "blood-work" reveals is subject to change on a weekly, sometimes daily basis. FAST FOOD IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU, IT WILL NOT MAKE YOU HEALTHY, YOU HAVE YOU HEAD UP YOUR ASS IF YOUR GONNA KEEP ARGUING AGAINST THAT. For a powerlifter, yeah it might get the job done but it won't do your arteries any favors. Rhodes, I wonder if you'll still be a WBB member when you have your inevitable heart attack.

To anyone who's not a powerlifter, it's pretty f***ing easy to put on quality poundage on a healthy diet, I'm in the middle of a bulking cycle right now and I've put on about 12-15 lbs of lbm, with the healthiest diet I can manage. Fast food is fake food.

Dr. Doug, I'm not going anywhere. Sorry. There's NO REASON TO YELL AT ME BECAUSE MCDONALD'S IS GOOD FOOD. HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT MY ARTERIES LOOK LIKE? HAVE YOU LOOKED AT THEM? WHY DOES MY DOCTOR TELL ME TO KEEP DOING WHAT I'M DOING? Sorry, tired of yelling. Cry all you want about how bad fast food is. It's not gonna kill you. The end is not in site. Chicken Little told me that the sky is not falling.

MJay
02-27-2008, 10:55 AM

Now it makes sense.

Could the people who are argueing that the food is bad give some specific reasons?
I know poor grade meat has been mentioned, is this actually a problem?
The food is also high in saturates - but alot of the research behind saturates being bad is quite poor and you should be fine providing your monos and polys are higher(am I right in saying this).

ShockBoxer
02-27-2008, 12:48 PM
Ridiculous levels of sodium and trans-fats, mostly.

HahnB
02-27-2008, 02:56 PM

I agree 100%

I also think this film is so redundant.

However, it should be noted that it's MUCH easier to over-eat if fast food represents a large portion of ones diet.

j8715
02-29-2008, 07:57 AM

How can you guys not understand this. It's pretty basic.

LOL at the guy who said it will make you 'sloppy'. Fantastic.

I understand that, but most people on this site are trying to put on weight and I am guessing when they eat mc donalds, they eat big.

HP666
02-29-2008, 08:11 AM

Injuries happen in any sport. These guys were going for HUGE lifts. You can train PL and not hurt yourself. I have a friend who is a BB, he regularly benches in the 400lb range; about two months ago he was benching 365 and tore his pec. **** happens.

dynamo
02-29-2008, 08:07 PM
OUCH! Damn, that first one looked really painful. I wonder why he tore his quad? Those squats looked like they were done with pretty good form.

I dunno, his feel look a little pointed out, but I don't see how that'd be too big of an issue.

LevesqueIsKing
02-29-2008, 09:18 PM
Skip the vegetables. You already had a salad.
I lol'd so hard, man. I would make this my personal motto in a heartbeat if it made more sense out of context.

Rhodes, aside from weight gainers what are your thoughts on just plain old whey protien shakes? I usually add a bunch of s*** into my shakes like peanut butter and stuff too, but the only actual supplement is the protien powder. Do you think they're a waste of money too?

Just wondering what your thoughts on them are, because I do go through a 5 lb. tub of that s*** every month. I just can't seem to get enough protien without it (okay I'm just too lazy to try). They're really conveinient though.
I'm interested in your opinion on this too, Rhodes. I've heard of big guys consuming 4 shakes a day, and then there are some that don't use any. Is this personal preferance, or do you truly believe that they don't get the job done?

And in the off-chance that you recognize me- yeah, I was one of those kids that tried to disprove you and after a while I realized that every damn thing you said was right on the money. Listen up, kiddies, Rhodes knows his ****.

RhodeHouse
03-02-2008, 01:45 PM
I lol'd so hard, man. I would make this my personal motto in a heartbeat if it made more sense out of context.

I'm interested in your opinion on this too, Rhodes. I've heard of big guys consuming 4 shakes a day, and then there are some that don't use any. Is this personal preferance, or do you truly believe that they don't get the job done?

And in the off-chance that you recognize me- yeah, I was one of those kids that tried to disprove you and after a while I realized that every damn thing you said was right on the money. Listen up, kiddies, Rhodes knows his ****.

I think shakes are personal preference. It's easy to get your protein up with shakes. For me, eating 300g of protein a day is really hard and I won't do it. The shakes get me there easily.

I do remember you. I have a mind like a steel trap. I'm just glad my rambling helped you out. It's really a good feeling when you just start to understand how easy this stuff is. I bet your training and motivation to kick ass is way up. Now, you can concentrate on the important things and not worry about the stuff that doesn't really matter.

Paul Stagg
03-02-2008, 05:16 PM
I understand that, but most people on this site are trying to put on weight and I am guessing when they eat mc donalds, they eat big.

Well, yeah. That's how you get big.