View Full Version : AtLargeNutrition Mass Stack Question

TheBestOLT76
02-09-2008, 03:28 PM
This is what i have bought from AtLarge Nutrition:

1 - Maximus
3 - Opticen
1 - ETS
1 - Creatine 500

I looked on the product information and not all of the products had specific instructions for taking them. Can anyone help me with the timimg and dosages that I should take these products? And if anyone has had success with these products, let me know what you liked about them and how they worked for you.

chris mason
02-09-2008, 04:36 PM
You should have gotten an email which gave you access to our Max Mass Guide. It clearly states how and when to use the products. Shoot me a PM and I will give you the information. Be sure to include your real name.

Chris

BPM Osgood
02-09-2008, 05:54 PM
Maximus - this is a protien Sup. with High Protien and Carbs, So you should Be taking it right after you Train. Also Make for a great Breakfast if you can eat!

Opticen - Another Protien, But Lower in carbs. This would be great for Breakfast with a Fruit. Or After a Workout Or for your last meal of the Day!

ETS - Recommended Use: Take four (4) capsules in the morning (with or without food) and four (4) capsules in the evening just before bed.

Creatine 500 - This one is more up to you! It's your choice, 30 Minutes Before you workout, During your workout, or righ after your workout with a Protien Shake. On Non Training Days I would Take it in the afternoon, but thats up to you and what work for you!

Let us Know what you think of the Mass Stack Bro! Hope this helped