PDA

View Full Version : Losing weight on a Mcdonald's diet

BFGUITAR
02-09-2008, 05:45 PM
http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2005/03/01/diet-mcdonalds050301.html

Pretty simple really... He ate only Mcdonlands but made sure not to over eat.
He probably didnt get enough vitamin/minerals and only bad fats but I find it funny how this comes as a surprise for so many... Losing weight with only Mcdonalds :omg:

MrWebb78
02-09-2008, 06:37 PM
Wow so even eating McDonalds one can still maintain a caloric deficit to lose weight. Startling revelation.

Agreed, anyone surprised by this is tarded.

RhodeHouse
02-09-2008, 08:08 PM
The Golden Arches is God's food.

There will be nay-sayers, as usual, but they're wrong.

Eric Cartman
02-10-2008, 12:32 AM
The Golden Arches is God's food.

There will be nay-sayers, as usual, but they're wrong.

Actually, its Satan's food! The last time I ate it I felt sick for hours..

EC

VikingWarlord
02-10-2008, 01:12 AM
McDonald's is ****ing nasty. Give me Arby's, Rally's, or Hardees over that garbage any day. Hell, I'll even eat White Castle ahead of McDumpster's.

Slim Schaedle
02-10-2008, 10:26 AM

EC

Then you don't sin enough.

Slim Schaedle
02-10-2008, 10:27 AM
McDonald's is ****ing nasty. Give me Arby's, Rally's, or Hardees over that garbage any day. Hell, I'll even eat White Castle ahead of McDumpster's.

Do you know how long and hard I looked for a Hardees here in Cincy?

I go to Indy and I see Hardees every 2 blocks!

Bastards.

VikingWarlord
02-10-2008, 12:16 PM
I might run up the road to get a thickburger and post a picture of it just for you.

McLovin
02-11-2008, 11:33 AM
I go to Mcdonalds when I need a good colon cleansing. I can't handle the taste of a whities burger although the fish sandwich is pretty good. McDonalds always makes me poop within an hour of eating it.

jamrock
02-11-2008, 04:38 PM
When it all comes down to it, calories in vs calories out.

McDonalds is pretty ****ing gross though. I ate it as a kid rarely, a lot more when I was in my early 20's and working on the road a lot. I haven't had it in a good 2 years, taco bell maybe a bit before that, once in a while I throw a grilled chicken sandwich from Wendy's back..

I still get fat on home made food, no need to venture out to the local slop shop..

Rogue
02-12-2008, 05:18 AM
If you want a good fast healthy meal, eat at subway, cousins, etc... Subs are loaded with vitamins and nutrients. Screw that greasy crap....

garjagan
02-12-2008, 06:48 AM
If you want a good fast healthy meal, eat at subway, cousins, etc... Subs are loaded with vitamins and nutrients. Screw that greasy crap....

You reckon? Subway is still fast food, nothing is fresh and its rammed full of sodium. Junk is junk. I doubt the dfiference between subway and mcdonalds is huge. Id avoid both.

Rusty
02-12-2008, 07:42 AM
Double quater-pounder with cheese. :drooling:

RhodeHouse
02-12-2008, 10:32 AM

EC

You're wrong. Nut up and don't be such a girl.

RhodeHouse
02-12-2008, 10:35 AM
Such blasphemy spoken about the food of the God's. I bet it's all from skinny little guys who are on their alfalfa sprout, colon cleansing, organic milk diets.

brihead301
02-12-2008, 10:46 AM
I used to work at McDonald's as my first job ever when I was 14 until I was 16,and I got all the free food I wanted. I ate so much of that crap, but I skateboarded every day all day, so I was still skinny as hell. I got so sick of Mickey D's that I never wanted to eat there again, which is when I finally found my true love - Taco Bell. I still love Taco B to this day.