PDA

View Full Version : Cutting diet

Bako Lifter
02-09-2008, 10:29 PM
What would you add or remove from this diet?

I'm not cutting now, but I'm preparing for when I do. I haven't decided which weight I'll start cutting at, I'm thinking at least 180. I'll probably just go by the mirror instead of the scale.

So. Here is the diet I've planned, this is all assuming my maintenence will be... ~3,400 calories. Well, don't worry about the calories, mainly critique the food choices. What you would add, what you would take out...

Thanks! Here's the diet thing.

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s219/CUT_6/diet.jpg

Eric Cartman
02-09-2008, 11:25 PM
Id remove the buttermilk, peanut butter, and possibly the noodles... in my experience, these types of fats and carbs usually seem to make me gain weight quicker... but thats just anecdotal evidence..

EC

BFGUITAR
02-10-2008, 12:15 AM
Dont remove the peanut butter... its very healthy. You could probably just drink 2% milk instead of buttermilk. And dont get reduced fat PB. Instead get leaner milk and fattier peanut butter.

Leave the noodles... your not having many carbs anyways so I dont see why not.

Like you said, I wont worry about calories. Just eat less over all if it's too much.

02-12-2008, 12:28 AM
i agree w/ bfguitar leave the pb but swich it from the reduced fat sruff that just put more sugar in that stuff get good old natural peanutbutter yummy!!! and and cut back on the milk and get skim milk if possible