PDA

View Full Version : Lifting Pics From '07

BPM Osgood
02-10-2008, 06:01 PM
I thought I would post a few Pics From Last Years Training.

Close-Gips Pics is from/When the last Diet I did.

I got a lot more on my Web Site www.bpmosgood.com

Killa Kurt
02-10-2008, 06:14 PM
Good ****, love the hawk.

Bergs
02-10-2008, 06:49 PM
567.5 Bench Pic.jpg
I think I was at this meet.... APF Pine Tree Meet, right? I was the guy that used the treadmill after you at weigh-in =p

You're a seriously awesome bencher, btw, but I'm sure you knew that.

BPM Osgood
02-11-2008, 08:25 PM
I think I was at this meet.... APF Pine Tree Meet, right? I was the guy that used the treadmill after you at weigh-in =p

You're a seriously awesome bencher, btw, but I'm sure you knew that.

Yup, you were, that was a long ass meet! lol I checked the rule book and the max amount to lifters in a fight is 15 and there were 21 in the first two and 28 in the 3rd flight.... It was a lil too long between attempts...

Thanks For the Comp. about my bench!! I have worked really hard to get where I have but know I have much more to learn.

Killa Kurt, thanks bro!! I only have the color Hawk during lifting season for meets!!

Runty
02-11-2008, 09:10 PM
Is that gym you train people at in your garage? That is a freaking home gym dream come true if it is.

BPM Osgood
02-11-2008, 10:02 PM
Is that gym you train people at in your garage? That is a freaking home gym dream come true if it is.

Are you talking about the Pics From my Web Site Bro under Personal Training? If so Yes that is my personal Gym, I started it back in 2003 and this past year build a 24x26 Garage just for my gym. I started out in a 20x8 Platform in the basement and I just took the dream and continued to add to it! It has takin a lot of work! I just bought some more equipment but it has snowed here in Maine for the last two week so I have been unable to pick it up. Once I get it all set up I will post some pics up on the WBB Forum so everyone can see it!

I'm glad that you like it, when i tell most people I have a gym at my house they don't realize that I have a REAL gym at my house!

getfit
02-11-2008, 10:19 PM
Awesome.Love the mohawk! and red.Can't get better then that ;)

BPM Osgood
02-13-2008, 06:41 PM
Awesome.Love the mohawk! and red.Can't get better then that ;)

Thanks!

Killa Kurt
02-13-2008, 07:05 PM
Killa Kurt, thanks bro!! I only have the color Hawk during lifting season for meets!!

****ing awesome, I had one quite a few months ago....I loved it, once it starts to heat up, I'm going right back to it. I like that you only rock it for "game time".