PDA

View Full Version : Rudimentary Start, Good, bad or ugly?

Bullshark
02-10-2008, 08:05 PM
This week is dedicated to fixing my diet up a little... ok, a lot..
I work during the day so I need food that is quick and easy.. an eat while i work type of thing. So this is what I have so far. Havent even done the macros yet, just a basic calorie count. Goal is to drop fat like its the plague..

Breakfast:
2 eggs 160 cals
Prot. Shake w/water - 110 cals
1 cup OJ - 110 cals

MidMorn Snack:
10 Almonds (roasted, unsalted) - 85 cals
12 Power Food Prot Cookies - 117 cals

Lunch:
Brown Rice w/tad bit of butter - 150 cals
Chicken (Grilled, Breast) - ~200 cals

Post-Lunch:
10 Almonds - 85 cals
12 Power Food Prot Cookies - 117 Cals

Pre-Workout:
Prot Shake - 110 cals
*thinking about adding a starchy carb, like whole wheat bread.. what do you think?*

Dinner:
To be determind at the time, prob some kind of chkn or turkey with seet potatoe or brown rice and if I can stomach a vegetable (YUCK)..

Not including dinner I count about 1250 Calories.

My training is Wbb 1.1, plus 2 days/week cardio only = 6 gym days (Mon-Sat)..

Also ordered the Fat loss stack from AtLarge..

Too few calories?

Oh PS, my stats..

25, male. 185 lbs ~20-25% BF...

Joe Black
02-11-2008, 12:34 AM
Hi Bullshark.

Things look pretty good from here. Looks like your keeping your protein pretty high, you have some decent fat in there and carbs are fairly low.

On the calories, you know your body best. Give it a week and see how you go. It's always better to start bit by bit with calories I feel and reduce it each week if you are not seeing yourself lose anything.

On that plan though, I would imagine you would see some good results in the first couple of weeks - keep us up to date on your progress!

Do you have a journal? If not, make one and you can get help along the way!

mister manager
02-11-2008, 07:52 AM
throw some fruits and vegetables in there. from what i see you have one serving in the orange juice and then maybe one at dinner. thats not really sufficient.

02-12-2008, 12:16 AM
what are the carbs, protein and fat in those cookies?

and as for you prework-out meal instead of some whole wheat bread i would either look for a shake that have carbs in it or eat sweet potato or brown rice there

i agree with above you definalty need more fruits and veggies in you diet veggies more!!! and orange juice dosent usually count as a fruit because a lot of the time sugar is added which is unnecessary because fruit is natures candy