PDA

View Full Version : recent one-areas of work?

vanfreak
02-11-2008, 12:00 PM
Heres a recent shot on the beach in Puerto vallarta...thoughts on areas needed to work on..I'm thinking my lats and shoulders[I've got good potential for them, just need to bring them out]yes I know I look like a typical old gringo!
and by the way just became a certified weight trainer last month-start the Personal training course this saturday and am having a blast..feel 20 years younger.. and in spite of whatever critiques come my way I'm pretty happy with how I look at 44..[e.g. if I am training others I have to be my own best ad...]http://www.boomspeed.com/voona/013.jpg

samj
02-11-2008, 12:15 PM
you do look good for 44 but i would say you need to work on everthing to be brutally honest!

vanfreak
02-11-2008, 02:08 PM
Thanks for the reply-brutal honesty is what I am after..provided its constructive of course..

fpr
02-11-2008, 02:14 PM
calves look pretty solid. Obviously can't tell what the thighs and back look like... perhaps post a few more pics for a better critique?
Upper body definitely needs some work though.... hard to tell what the chest is like because of the photo distance and lighting.

Also need a good tan, which hopefully you got while there without getting burnt to a crisp! :evillaugh:

vanfreak
02-11-2008, 02:25 PM
Thanks for the reply..Obviously a big part of posting a pic is getting exactly the right photo...very difficult to do when your over 30!
My chest is naturally strong not shown to its advantage in these pics,[neither is my back and v shape-I do have one]I liked this pic because it showed some definition...
Best bodypart is my legs will try to find something showing them soon..
a tan..oh god I've been back for only three days and the tan is almost gone-I'm so white its not even funny..
That being said after seeing the tourists from various countries that we witnessed there I am the thinnest most beautifully built man on earth[LOL]..hordes of hideously morbidly obese hunched over masses..I was astonished at how much fatter people are...