PDA

View Full Version : Current and 1st Ever Pics

Ant
02-11-2008, 06:39 PM
Little blurry. I might bulk a little more and then cut calories Starting April.
Currently am 5'8" @ 205lbs. Have never really measured anything else cept the guns. They are 17". I contribute extra tricep work to those.

Ant

schmitty199
02-11-2008, 07:45 PM
Lookin thick dude!

BPM Osgood
02-11-2008, 08:48 PM
17" Gunz Not Bad Bro! You have a grea frame, just need to add a lil more mass and then cut like you said! Your Chest and shoulders are looking great, along with your arms! Your Legs look thick but I'm guessing you didnt flex those for the pic?.? Also you need a rear double Biceps shot without a shirt. Keep up the hard work brother!

Ant
02-14-2008, 06:10 PM
Thanks for the replies. No I wasn't really flexin the legs. So you guys think I could bulk some more before a cut? I kinda am hating the bit of a gut and love handles. Im kinda hiding them with my arm in front. My thought was bulk to 210 which is only 5 more pounds. I can easily do my upping my protein and calories for about two months. Then after I would cut calories still keep protein high and use lighter weights for allot more reps and sets. I am thinking getting down to 190-185lbs.

bjohnso
02-14-2008, 08:03 PM
Looking pretty thick. Why do you call yourself Ant? When I clicked on this thread I thought you were going to be small.

Ant
02-16-2008, 11:08 AM
Looking pretty thick. Why do you call yourself Ant? When I clicked on this thread I thought you were going to be small.

I used to be small in my opinion. At 26years old I was 5'9" @ around 160lbs with not much muscle at that weight. I joined this site in March of 02' in which I had worked out before then but did not really know what I was doing. I always had been pretty strong for my size. Not as stong as some of the dudes on here "BPM Osgood", can I say Holy Crap!??
Anyway, Ants are small and are incredibly strong for their size. The poor little bastards work all day long hauling dirt, branches, food, all many times their weight. So I guess I like Ants, They are Cool....
Nickname where I work, People just call me "Buff". Thats been my name for the last 3 years I think. People will just be like hey Buff hows it going..??
Since joining this site I have worked out pretty serious 4 of the 6 years. Not to bad since I have went threw a Divorce and then lived back with my parents for a year during this time. Life is good now though, and I am enjoying the iron game.

pulse
02-16-2008, 12:41 PM
Anyway, Ants are small and are incredibly strong for their size. The poor little bastards work all day long hauling dirt, branches, food, all many times their weight.

Good answer! But your not so small anymore so your like one of those huge annoying ants that if you stumble into the anthill you're sure to die. :thumbup:

killxswitch
02-18-2008, 08:25 AM
Ant? Bull ant, maybe. Looking strong.

clapton924
02-18-2008, 03:04 PM
Nice work ant. Your right, our builds are similar...I think your arms are bigger than mine...I might have a tad on you in the quads. But yes, I think your BF is a little lower than mine....though the pics I took make my gut look bigger than it really is.

Invain
02-18-2008, 04:46 PM
I used to be small in my opinion. At 26years old I was 5'9" @ around 160lbs with not much muscle at that weight.

So you shrank an inch? Sorry, just thought it looked funny since you say 5' 8" in the first post. :moon:

bjohnso
02-18-2008, 05:03 PM
I used to be small in my opinion. At 26years old I was 5'9" @ around 160lbs with not much muscle at that weight. I joined this site in March of 02' in which I had worked out before then but did not really know what I was doing. I always had been pretty strong for my size. Not as stong as some of the dudes on here "BPM Osgood", can I say Holy Crap!??
Anyway, Ants are small and are incredibly strong for their size. The poor little bastards work all day long hauling dirt, branches, food, all many times their weight. So I guess I like Ants, They are Cool....
Nickname where I work, People just call me "Buff". Thats been my name for the last 3 years I think. People will just be like hey Buff hows it going..??
Since joining this site I have worked out pretty serious 4 of the 6 years. Not to bad since I have went threw a Divorce and then lived back with my parents for a year during this time. Life is good now though, and I am enjoying the iron game.

That's true. Ants are strong.

Ant
02-24-2008, 01:35 PM
Yes, I shrank almost an inch over the last 6 years. Basically 3/4" . Don't know if its the added weight I put on, squats, or just aged a bit.
Here's a pic of me from a 4th of July Party in 05. I have less muscle in this pic than I do now. But I am much leaner. It was summer and I felt great, the ladies would stare like us guys stare at them! I agree that my confidence was at an all time high here as well.
So yes Clapton 924, I am going to cut in time for this summer.