PDA

View Full Version : Maximus Weight gain recipe

ProLogic
02-13-2008, 12:27 AM
Anyone have a recipe that neutralizes the taste of the power? The taste isn't really great.. this is what I'm doing now:

3 scoops of vanilla ice cream
3 scoops of Maximus Weight gain
3 scoops of Nesquik
1 teaspoon of cinamon
1/2 Bannana

pop this b**** in the Magic bullet.

anyone have one they recommend that neutralizes the flavor of the powder?

RedSpikeyThing
02-13-2008, 06:10 AM
Here's what I did http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=104403

anyone have one they recommend that neutralizes the flavor of the powder?

Chocolate? Blasphemy!! Vanilla? Understandable.

AKMass
02-13-2008, 10:24 AM
I used a scoop of Chocolate Maximus on my ice cream last night, and it tasted amazing. If you're talking about choc. maximus, I can't see a reason to want to neutralize the flavor. As for Vanilla, lots of frozen berries would probably work, or peanut butter.

ProLogic
02-13-2008, 04:46 PM
I'm talking about the Vanilla Maximus, hence adding the chocolate nesquik. I used to use lots of frozen berries and syrup, didn't do the job.

shazoo123
02-14-2008, 12:19 AM
what i recently concocted was peanut butter with a squeeze of honey. its great. the vanilla is so versatile.

chris mason
02-14-2008, 06:22 AM
Man, I love the vanilla flavor! Taste is highly subjective and we realize that. It is simply a matter of you cannot make a flavor that everyone likes. You shoot to please the most people possible and the feedback on our products to include vanilla MAX tells us we have done just that.

In any event, if you are a chocolate fan, the choc MAX is AMAZING! Give it a go with your next tub.

Chris

RedSpikeyThing
02-14-2008, 02:28 PM
Oh yeah, you could try mixing it with orange juice, it should taste like orange creamcicle. If you buy OJ concentrate you can make the flavour stronger.

Chris, I found the vanilla to be very sweet. I don't have much of a sweet tooth which is probably the problem. Now the chocolate is a whole other story...it is also delicious with OJ.

ProLogic
02-14-2008, 10:52 PM
Man, I love the vanilla flavor! Taste is highly subjective and we realize that. It is simply a matter of you cannot make a flavor that everyone likes. You shoot to please the most people possible and the feedback on our products to include vanilla MAX tells us we have done just that.

In any event, if you are a chocolate fan, the choc MAX is AMAZING! Give it a go with your next tub.

Chris

I'm a beginner with weight gainers. I haven't developed a taste for them yet.