PDA

View Full Version : Result Progress

caseymajor
02-13-2008, 05:31 AM
Hello everyone, I am going to be posting pics of my progress heading towards my show in March. Right now I am taking
Result
Nitrean
Opticen
Fish Oil
Multi Vit.
I just started my diet today and here are a couple pics I took in the gym yeasterday.Again I just started my diet so bare with me:) I will try and post new pics every week till the show. I have never taken ALN products before but I switched my whole supps out and now relying totally on ALN products and for what I have seen so far they are amazing. I am thinking about putting in some Thermocin for a little faster fat burnning what do you guys think?

Some how it is not letting me post pics on here, I will try again when I get home from work. Sorry guys but any help or comments would be great. Thanks

Stats
208lbs
5'6.5
Age24
BF8-9% as of right now

Flat D-bell press 130lbs 3x10
seated shoulder d-bell press 105lbs3x8
standing barbell curls 165lbs 3x10
Over hand bend barbell rows 275lbs 3x10
Squats 405lbs 3x8-10
leg press 810lbs 3x8-10

these are the weights I workout with now, and hope not to drop any strength because I am dieting and taking Result so I will keep everyone posted on progress.

Lones Green
02-13-2008, 10:11 AM
this should be pretty cool. thermocin is awesome stuff...its a lot stronger than i thought it was. i'm gonna start something kinda like this in a few weeks with results and thermocin. but i'm going to be dropping down to 275-285 and attempting to keep my strength.

caseymajor
02-13-2008, 10:23 AM
can't wait to here your progress to lones, keep us updated as well as I will to. Can't wait to see the "Result" kick in after two weeks, its going to be a killer combo for my show I hope.