PDA

View Full Version : Would the fat loss stack help me?

marcusicp
02-13-2008, 06:12 PM
I'm 23, 6' 2'', 280lbs, no idea on the body fat but its high. Just to give some point of reference, I looked "lean" at 220 but not cut. I just started to see the outline of my upper two abs. I am also a complete noob with everything and only lifted in high school for about 6 months. I am starting to get into a routine and getting use to going to the gym. I have only lifted about 3 times so far and I enjoy it quite a bit!

I was wondering if the fat burning stack that ALN has would be OK to use now or if I should wait till I get farther along?

chris mason
02-13-2008, 08:37 PM
Supplements can be used from the get-go. I think you will find that some people discourage it because they feel the individual has not yet gotten their diet and training straight. IF you have your diet and training properly set, then the stack would be an excellent choice because it will enhance your results. In addition, if you are not sure on how to train or eat the stack is still an excellent choice because when you buy it we provide free access to a guide which provides specific information on how to do so.

Chris

marcusicp
02-18-2008, 04:17 AM
Thanks for the reply. Anyone else have an opinion?

Travis Bell
02-18-2008, 07:32 AM
Pretty much a second for what Chris said, if you want to lose weight and get more defined, the fat loss stack will really help you achieve that goal. Combined with a good lifting routine (mixed with some light cardio) its going to be a very successful combination