PDA

View Full Version : Results Serving Size?

Guido
02-14-2008, 08:55 AM
My RESULTS just arrived yesterday and I opened it up but had no scoop. Is it supposed to come with a scoop? If so, maybe it was buried deep within (I dug around for it but couldn't find one in there).

I just used the scoop from my tub of Nitrean. Is that the same serving size scoop as what is supposed to come with RESULTS?

BTW, my initial impression was "Wow, you really get a lot of this stuff." I thought the taste was a little funny but I obviously might have gotten the serving size wrong. I think I might have had too little Results for how much water was in my water bottle.

chris mason
02-14-2008, 09:52 AM
My RESULTS just arrived yesterday and I opened it up but had no scoop. Is it supposed to come with a scoop? If so, maybe it was buried deep within (I dug around for it but couldn't find one in there).

I just used the scoop from my tub of Nitrean. Is that the same serving size scoop as what is supposed to come with RESULTS?

BTW, my initial impression was "Wow, you really get a lot of this stuff." I thought the taste was a little funny but I obviously might have gotten the serving size wrong. I think I might have had too little Results for how much water was in my water bottle.

The scoop is in there. The scoop with RESULTS is bigger than Nitrean, so you need to get a wooden spoon and do a little digging in there.

Frankly, I have been surprised that a lot of people like the taste. I know it sounds bad, but I was not expecting that. I felt like the taste is ok, but nothing more. The ingredients are such that it is impossible to make something with what I consider to be a great taste like that in Opticen, Nitrean, or MAXIMUS. For me, so long as the taste was not bad, the results the product provides are so awesome that it did not matter.

Anyway, like I said, we have actually gotten a lot of positive feedback on the taste!

Chris

Guido
02-14-2008, 10:54 AM
Okay. Guess I need to dig more. I also must have definitely had it too diluted with water, then. I look forward to seeing what it tastes like at "full strength".

live2lift
02-14-2008, 05:55 PM
Tastes just like koolaid to me. Definitely no issue with the taste. Maybe one reason so many people say its tasting good is they were prepared for a much worst tasting pre-workout drink. Most pre-workout drinks (N.O. drinks) taste horrible. Even as I got to the end of my tub of NO Shotgun I would gag tryin to choke it down.

cphafner
02-14-2008, 06:04 PM
The scoop is in there. The scoop with RESULTS is bigger than Nitrean, so you need to get a wooden spoon and do a little digging in there.

Frankly, I have been surprised that a lot of people like the taste. I know it sounds bad, but I was not expecting that. I felt like the taste is ok, but nothing more. The ingredients are such that it is impossible to make something with what I consider to be a great taste like that in Opticen, Nitrean, or MAXIMUS. For me, so long as the taste was not bad, the results the product provides are so awesome that it did not matter.

Anyway, like I said, we have actually gotten a lot of positive feedback on the taste!

Chris

I agree that it tastes like koolaid. I have no issues with the taste. It's just 8-10 oz, chug it down. I have drank much worse stuff (anyone remember the awful tasting ultimate orange!).

.Tim
02-14-2008, 07:06 PM
I'd say don't use any more than 8oz of water. Otherwise it tastes kind of watered down. Unless you like that then be my guest.

Guido
02-15-2008, 10:04 AM
I found the scoop. It's actually slightly smaller than my Nitrean one (60g instead of 70g). I used the correct dosage yesterday and it tasted much better than the time before.