PDA

View Full Version : Travel and Training

90kg_pwrlftr
02-14-2008, 02:06 PM
Ok not sure if this is the right place for this question but Im going to ask it and a mod can move the thread if needed.

If you have been reading my journal you know that I am getting ready to go to Disney the week before the Arnold. I will be 'resting' that week and not lifting but I do want to make sure that I get plently of NITREAN and my RESULTS. My question is when you guys travel how do to take your supplements with you? I usually dont take any but with this comp so close I want to do my best.

My idea was to ship down what I needed via UPS or FedEx instead of trying to check the stuff through the airport.

Travis Bell
02-14-2008, 02:49 PM
I usually just tape the tops on with electrical or duct tape and stuff em' in my duffel bag. Shipping them down isn't a bad idea either

chris mason
02-14-2008, 02:59 PM
I just carry it in my carry-on bag.

Chris

90kg_pwrlftr
02-14-2008, 04:47 PM
So you guys have not had issues carrying containers filled with powder through security? I thought that there was a 3oz rule post 9/11?

Rusty
02-14-2008, 04:51 PM
Best thing to do would be to call the airline and confirm. If they have a problem with large containers filled with powder, either ship the stuff down, or buy some other stuff while you're down there.

Runty
02-14-2008, 06:52 PM
Id imagine carry-on might be a bit more difficult than putting them in your suitcase. I'd do what Rusty recommended and check with the airline first.

Oh and make sure to specifically ask if they'll allow "large containers filled with powder".:tuttut: