PDA

View Full Version : Arnold Classic

chris mason
02-14-2008, 03:10 PM
I just wanted to mention I have made last minute plans to be there. Most of you have seen my pics. I will be wearing my AtLarge shirts. Please feel free to introduce yourself to me as it is fun to meet people I have known online.

See you there...

Chris

90kg_pwrlftr
02-14-2008, 04:45 PM
Chris, are you going to be there Friday AND Saturday?

You know I'll be there. I'll have my ALN t-shirt on up on the platform (I think that the singlet will hide the sweat stains from the hard work I put in!)

chris mason
02-14-2008, 05:07 PM
We are arriving Friday afternoon/early evening. I will be there all day Saturday and departing on Sunday.

I will definitely come to the full power meet and be looking for you.

Shoot me a PM with your name and cell #.

Chris

Travis Bell
02-14-2008, 05:25 PM
Are you going to be setting up a booth this year?

chris mason
02-14-2008, 05:34 PM
No, no booth. The ROI just isn't worth it in my opinion. I would rather spend the monies sponsoring lifters and meets.

Are you going to be there? If so, PM me your cell #.

Chris

Travis Bell
02-14-2008, 06:46 PM
yeah i'm pretty sure I will be, I may have to head up to MI that weekend. I also heard that Gene Rychlak will be in the animal cage so I'd like to be there just out of curiosity to see what he benches.

NASAKYCHAIRMAN
02-15-2008, 06:37 AM
I just wanted to mention I have made last minute plans to be there. Most of you have seen my pics. I will be wearing my AtLarge shirts. Please feel free to introduce yourself to me as it is fun to meet people I have known online.

See you there...

Chris

Definitely, I'll have an AtLarge Nutrition T-shirt on Saturday & Sunday.

I look forward to taking some pictures with you.

TRAIN HARD

"BIG WILLIE" J.T. HALL
GOT MAXIMUM MASS STACK?

Repllica
02-24-2008, 09:46 PM
im always there