PDA

View Full Version : Quick fitday question

Brad263
02-15-2008, 07:48 AM
I set up my fitday account a few days back and my GF did the same. She got the purchased version which came with some cool stuff. Like more food to chose from and measurements and mood logs and all this stuff so you can really track everything to the T. Well I put in 177 lbs and 6'1" because those were my stats at the time and I tried to do a weight goal and it won't let you gain weight only lose. Which I thought was stupid but my maintanance was 2900. I am averaging 3600 calories on non workout days and about 3900 calories on workout days mainly from the increase from my PWO shake. Is this a good amount to gain? It seems a little high but I haven't gained a lb in like 3 weeks since I started trying. What should my goal calories per day be?

KoolDrew
02-15-2008, 11:45 AM
If you're not gaining weight, increase calories.

Brad263
02-19-2008, 03:20 PM
Is there any way to link your PC version of fitday to the online version? Like for $20 you can get a downloaded version that is better. More features, more foods, better weight tracking software and stuff but I can't get it to link to my online version. While at work I track what I am eating online but when I get home I am not going to do double entries on my PC just to get the better stuff. Is there anyway to link the two? Like so what foods I eat and log online actually auto updates on my computer at home if I log in? Or am I just stuck with one or the other?

Bupp
02-19-2008, 03:31 PM
I was also unable to figure this out. The download version is much better though so I've stopped using the online version completely.

Brad263
02-19-2008, 03:39 PM
Yes it is much better. But I like to log stuff right after I eat them. I eat so much during the day there is no way I am going to remember everything at 10 pm when I finally have time to get my laptop out.

Bupp
02-19-2008, 05:19 PM
Why not carry a little notebook with you and write it in that. Some times using too much technology is counter productive.