PDA

View Full Version : RESULTS Testimonial

getb1g
02-15-2008, 10:24 PM
Okay, so to begin I wanna say that I had a snowboarding accident on Sunday which has prevented me from going to the gym since. I received RESULTS Monday and I decided to start taking it right away because I didn't want to lose strength. Today I hit the weights first time since the injury in my room doing bicep curls since I only have dumbbells. I used to be able to do only 4 reps of 42.5 with my right arm and 2 with my left. Today I set my first PR with RESULTS!! 10 reps of 42.5 with my right and 6 with my left!!
I will go back to the gym Sunday for the first time in a week since I work a full day tomorrow.

I've only been on RESULTS 5 days and I already set a new PR . I cant wait to see what kind of other results I'll see..
I'll update once I set more PRs.

chris mason
02-15-2008, 10:40 PM
Okay, so to begin I wanna say that I had a snowboarding accident on Sunday which has prevented me from going to the gym since. I received RESULTS Monday and I decided to start taking it right away because I didn't want to lose strength. Today I hit the weights first time since the injury in my room doing bicep curls since I only have dumbbells. I used to be able to do only 4 reps of 42.5 with my right arm and 2 with my left. Today I set my first PR with RESULTS!! 10 reps of 42.5 with my right and 6 with my left!!
I will go back to the gym Sunday for the first time in a week since I work a full day tomorrow.

I've only been on RESULTS 5 days and I already set a new PR . I cant wait to see what kind of other results I'll see..

AWESOME!

A similar thing happened to me but it took about 10 days for me.

Chris

littleman19
02-16-2008, 11:24 AM
yay first post! so i weight 148 and last week i wanted to test my bench strength since i hadn't done so in a while. so i rested up a few days and got 185x5 and couldn't get the 6th rep but 2 inches off my chest. i ordered RESULTS over the weekend and took it for the first time yesterday and retested my bench. i got 185x7, a full 2 more reps, and had one of the best workouts of my life! i'm pumped up to see what i end up with after a month.

quick question for chris though. i only weight 148 and figured that the 2 scoop dosage was probably set for people who weighed around 200lbs so i'm only using 1 1/2 scoops. what do you think about this? is it ok, or is it better to just take the full 2 scoops.

chris mason
02-16-2008, 01:44 PM
yay first post! so i weight 148 and last week i wanted to test my bench strength since i hadn't done so in a while. so i rested up a few days and got 185x5 and couldn't get the 6th rep but 2 inches off my chest. i ordered RESULTS over the weekend and took it for the first time yesterday and retested my bench. i got 185x7, a full 2 more reps, and had one of the best workouts of my life! i'm pumped up to see what i end up with after a month.

quick question for chris though. i only weight 148 and figured that the 2 scoop dosage was probably set for people who weighed around 200lbs so i'm only using 1 1/2 scoops. what do you think about this? is it ok, or is it better to just take the full 2 scoops.

I would go with the 2 full scoops.

Chris

KoolDrew
02-16-2008, 01:53 PM

So you took a week break and came back stronger than before? And you associate that all to the use of "RESULTS?"

Hurray for over-hyped supplements... :rolleyes:

HP666
02-16-2008, 04:26 PM
So you took a week break and came back stronger than before? And you associate that all to the use of "RESULTS?"

Hurray for over-hyped supplements... :rolleyes:

BOO to naysayers who's opinion really wasn't needed or asked for.:zipit:

Invain
02-16-2008, 04:28 PM
I'm sorry but both of these are pretty terrible examples.

No disrespect to Chris, I'm sure Results works like he says it does, and I even plan on buying some myself, but I personally really wouldn't consider any personal experiences like this untill people have been using it for at least 3 weeks.

A guy curling a little more after taking a week off pretty much proves nothing, especially the fact that he's only been using Results for 5 days.

getb1g
02-16-2008, 05:14 PM
Well it's my own experience so far . Everyone reacts differently to supplements and in this case its a good thing for me. All I have to say is if I have these kind of results already, I cant wait to see how it will be in 2 weeks.

Invain
02-16-2008, 05:24 PM
The point KoolDrew was trying to make is there is no way to tell if Results had anything to do with it yet. You haven't even been taking it for a week, and you've even admitted to having taken a week off. Taking a break from lifting once in a while can be very benificial on its own.

getb1g
02-16-2008, 05:38 PM
The point KoolDrew was trying to make is there is no way to tell if Results had anything to do with it yet. You haven't even been taking it for a week, and you've even admitted to having taken a week off. Taking a break from lifting once in a while can be very benificial on its own.

You may be right. We'll see when I hit the gym tomorrow.

HahnB
02-16-2008, 06:32 PM
There are probably zero supplements, anabolic substances, or anything on this planet that could produce significant results in 4 or 5 days. Give it a few weeks.

I'm using the product and I'm not going to judge it until I've been using it for at least 3 weeks. It may turn out to be a pretty good supplement, but 5 days is jumping the gun in my opinion. I am looking forward to hearing other people's testimonies after several weeks.

getb1g
02-17-2008, 02:03 PM
Today I added 10lbs to my bench with no problem. Tried adding 20lbs but didnt finish the set. Also all my lifting went really smooth considering I haven't been to the gym in a week.

caseymajor
02-17-2008, 02:08 PM
I believe it is peoples Mentality that makes them think they are getting stronger. It is kinda like a placebo effect. I have been taking Result for 8days now and my workouts are going great and still staying strong since I am on my diet. I will give me detail on workout and weights in about 1.5weeks when it really kicks in. thanks

KoolDrew
02-17-2008, 04:09 PM
I believe it is peoples Mentality that makes them think they are getting stronger. It is kinda like a placbo effect.

I completely agree, which is part of why I said what I did earlier. With the release of the new supplement many people are like "OMG I can't wait to try it I'm gonna get so strong!!!" Due to the individual expecting or believing it to work they do just that, but in reality they just had more motivation in the gym, pushed harder or w/e. It's just a a psychological thing, all a placebo thing.

Not that I'm saying the supplement won't give you results. I'm still not convinced HMB has any effects in trained individuals, but the combination of creatine and dextrose obviously will.

HahnB
02-17-2008, 05:15 PM
I'm still not convinced HMB has any effects in trained individuals,

That's basically what I'm trying to find out by using the supplement. At $50 per month I'll have to be pretty convinced to shell that out for a supplement that isn't a staple in my diet.

prizeoasis
02-17-2008, 09:06 PM
That's basically what I'm trying to find out by using the supplement. At $50 per month I'll have to be pretty convinced to shell that out for a supplement that isn't a staple in my diet.

exactly, im hoping ALN releases dextrose + creatine. i would buy that year round.

chris mason
02-17-2008, 09:09 PM
exactly, im hoping ALN releases dextrose + creatine. i would buy that year round.

Not a bad idea.

Chris

getb1g
02-18-2008, 10:05 AM

Not a bad idea.

Chris

Isnt waxy maze better?

mikey4402
02-18-2008, 01:51 PM

why... you can buy your own dex for next to pennies.

cphafner
02-18-2008, 02:45 PM
I believe it is peoples Mentality that makes them think they are getting stronger. It is kinda like a placebo effect. I have been taking Result for 8days now and my workouts are going great and still staying strong since I am on my diet. I will give me detail on workout and weights in about 1.5weeks when it really kicks in. thanks

Thats what I am trying to decipher right now. I'm about a week in, and have been having great workouts full of energy. The weights are moving well, but how much is in my head just pushing harder. I'll have a better idea after about 2 more weeks.

chris mason
02-18-2008, 02:48 PM
Thats what I am trying to decipher right now. I'm about a week in, and have been having great workouts full of energy. The weights are moving well, but how much is in my head just pushing harder. I'll have a better idea after about 2 more weeks.

In your case I say no placebo. A week is plenty of time depending on the individual. Some will respond faster than others.

Chris

cphafner
02-18-2008, 03:02 PM
In your case I say no placebo. A week is plenty of time depending on the individual. Some will respond faster than others.

Chris

I have certainly felt it. More energy, increased focus, pushing out a few more reps than expected. A couple more weeks before I really feel like I can give some feedback.

getb1g
02-25-2008, 10:02 PM
Well now I've been using RESULTS for 15 days and must say this stuff is great. I have set a new PR in everything so far and cant wait to set more.

Barcelona
03-03-2008, 09:19 PM
are they pills that you have to take?

getb1g
03-03-2008, 09:25 PM
are they pills that you have to take?

Nope it's a flavored mix. http://atlargenutrition.com/nutrition_detail.php?products_id=23

chris mason
03-03-2008, 09:30 PM
Well now I've been using RESULTS for 15 days and must say this stuff is great. I have set a new PR in everything so far and cant wait to set more.

Yes sir! Thank you!

Chris