PDA

View Full Version : Another new customer

clapton924
02-16-2008, 01:25 AM
I decided to give the Nitrean a shot. I just emptied my old 10lb bag of ON Whey. In my 3.5 years of weight training I have only used a pure whey protein...never a blend like Nitrean. I hope it helps me with some gains. Review to come.

caseymajor
02-16-2008, 06:02 AM
You will deff not be disapointed with Nitrean, I have been using it for about a month and I will never change back. It just seems like the quality of ALN products are amazing because you will feel a difference within a week time. Keep us posted on progress would love to here.

chris mason
02-16-2008, 08:57 AM
I decided to give the Nitrean a shot. I just emptied my old 10lb bag of ON Whey. In my 3.5 years of weight training I have only used a pure whey protein...never a blend like Nitrean. I hope it helps me with some gains. Review to come.

It will. You should also consider RESULTS and ETS.

Chris

Travis Bell
02-16-2008, 09:19 AM

good choice man, you'll probably like the taste better than ON too

SMK41
03-10-2008, 10:01 AM
It will. You should also consider RESULTS and ETS.

Chris

I just got Nitrean too for the first time. Love the taste (got Chocolate). I still have some of my old whey left so I've been using that right after my workout til it's gone and for now I'm taking Nitrean in the morning. I figure since it's a blend taking it in the morning should work well since it'll be working for several hours.

I was thinking about getting Results and ETS next time I order more Nitrean. What I'd really love is if I could get the Fat Loss stack but upgrade to Results instead of getting the Creatine 500. It'd be great if that was added as an option like it is in the Maximum Mass Stack.

From what I understand taking Results is effective whether you are cuttting or bulking and it's better than just using the Creatine 500 so it seems like a logical upgrade to have for both stacks.

getb1g
03-10-2008, 01:13 PM
I forgot the exact numbers but there was an article in mens health stating people who use a protein blend over 6-12 months will gain about 5lbs more muscle then a person using a whey only product.

method115
03-10-2008, 05:25 PM
I forgot the exact numbers but there was an article in mens health stating people who use a protein blend over 6-12 months will gain about 5lbs more muscle then a person using a whey only product.

Yea I remember the same article and Chris will most likely post the link when he reads this.

chris mason
03-10-2008, 10:45 PM
It is on AtLarge somewhere. Lol, I will have to find it.

Chris

Joe Black
03-11-2008, 12:41 AM
clapton924, thanks for the order!

Let us know how you get on!