PDA

View Full Version : Thermocin or Nitor?

SDS
02-16-2008, 03:07 PM
I'm not really looking to suppress my appetite, or get jacked up on caffeine, but a fat burner at this point sounds like it could be useful to me. What's the difference in these 2 products? Are there any straight up fat burners out there that don't suppress appetite, or contain stimulants?

BFGUITAR
02-16-2008, 03:25 PM
Its the stimulant that burns fat. Nitor has some stimulants and other fat burning properties while thermocin is more like an ECA stack.

Nitor is also a lot more intense than thermocin. I just bought some thermocin and am going to try it soon.

Invain
02-16-2008, 04:23 PM
Nitor and thermocin are both thermogenics. I've tried both and can definitely say that Nitor is way more powerful. I'd try thermocin first since you've never used either.

Wednesday.
02-16-2008, 04:29 PM
Im glad you asked this question because Ive been wondering the same thing.

I cant stand that jittery feeling, completely messed up my whole week this week and led to a binge when I stopped taking it and could finally eat again, lol.

I just feel like I need the thermos right now, my diet is pretty clean and I've hit a plateau. Also, I think I am not training hard enough, but there is not any way I can get my diet any cleaner than it has been the last few weeks.

Im practically a nun, now.

edit: Ive been taking Biotest Hot Rox, maybe Ill try the Thermocin.

caseymajor
02-17-2008, 02:02 PM
I plan on taking some Nitro and will keep you guys posted on the results and effects it has on me. I believe Nitor is the stronger one of the two, so if you can take stim. really well then go with Nitor.

Invain
02-17-2008, 02:50 PM
I plan on taking some Nitor and will keep you guys posted on the results and effects it has on me. I believe Nitor is the stronger one of the two, so if you can take stim. really well then go with Nitor.

Fixed :D

chris mason
02-17-2008, 04:48 PM
I plan on taking some Nitro and will keep you guys posted on the results and effects it has on me. I believe Nitro is the stronger one of the two, so if you can take stim. really well then go with Nitro.

Lol, Nitor Major, not Nitro.

Chris

caseymajor
02-17-2008, 06:40 PM
haha my bad guys " NITOR":)

Ironman15
03-06-2008, 09:04 PM
I didn't want to start a new thread cause this one basically sums up my question. I'm looking for something to give me more energy, but not looking to really suppress my appetite. So Chris or Daniel or anyone else, which do you think would be the best option, nitor or thermocin?

getb1g
03-06-2008, 09:23 PM
I didn't want to start a new thread cause this one basically sums up my question. I'm looking for something to give me more energy, but not looking to really suppress my appetite. So Chris or Daniel or anyone else, which do you think would be the best option, nitor or thermocin?

Don't go with Nitor then.. I got it for the energy purposes but I hate the fact it suppresses my appetite. So if anyone is looking for a fat burner that does that.. then defiantly get Nitor. I've never tried Thermocin but I'd go with that just because it doesn't have the Glucomanan in it.