PDA

View Full Version : Toning

Im14SoWut
02-17-2008, 07:51 AM
Alrite. I have no idea how to figure out how many calories i use in a day. I generally take in around 2600, but I'm tryin to take in no more then around 1750 to kill some of my fat. I do all my lifting and everything, but what else should I do to get toned? (want a 6 pack and decent chest) My legs are fine and my arms don't really have fat on em, but my stomach and chest do and I decided I want to do something about it. Any help would be appreciated.

Paul Stagg
02-17-2008, 08:46 AM
At 14, don't worry about it. Eat to grow, and get more active. I don't think youngsters should be restricting calories unless they are morbidly (in danger of death) obese.

Im14SoWut
02-17-2008, 09:25 AM
Eat to grow, and get more active. I don't think youngsters should be restricting calories unless they are morbidly (in danger of death) obese.

I hadn't been restricting calories at all. I Don't have fat arms or legs or the top half of my chest. I just want 2 get back in decent shape.( i no that sounds like bull bein 14 and all, but i used to be a runnin back) I dont know how to figure how many calories I burn in a day though. I need to burn about 40 pounds to be able to b a rb or a fb next season so im tryin to figure out how to do it with out makin myself puke( cuz thats ******ed) or just starvin.

SDS
02-17-2008, 09:27 AM
Keep eating and lifting, but start doing cardio.

QuadzillaRF
02-17-2008, 11:06 AM
Do HITT. Very impressive sig though.

Im14SoWut
02-17-2008, 02:37 PM
Do HITT. Very impressive sig though.

I dont no what HITT is. LOL, yea my sigs kinda long, but I didnt wanna leave ne of it out.

SDS- I just came up with a new routine and I'm gunna work some cardio stuff into it everytime I can, plus I do cardio at school. Do you have any advice on effective cardio?

Invain
02-17-2008, 02:52 PM
It's HIIT, and yes, it is effective cardio. Try doing a search, seriously, it's not that hard.

Im14SoWut
02-17-2008, 03:21 PM
ill give HITT a try. I already did a search on it.