PDA

View Full Version : Alright Chris, youve made a believer of me, my results testimonial

Indifference
02-17-2008, 06:16 PM
First of all, im as skeptical as any of you guys about things which claim such things as results. I dont (didn't) take creatine before, only nitrean to supplement my diet and ETS because its the only thing that keeps me asleep at night.

Now, since last friday I have had the flu. I havent eaten more than 1500 calories a day since then. I havent slept worth a crap, gone out, nothing (one trip to the gym for sanity). I had to take breaks doing laundry because I was so tired and winded.

The ONLY thing consistent about my diet the last 8 days has been some poptarts, Tamiflu, fluids, and Results.

I slept from 5am to 10am this morning. Felt terrible most of the day, but promised myself I would go lift even if it did suck. I had the full mentality that this was going to be a terrible session b/c quite honestly, it should have been.
I had results an hour before i went.

Deadlifted. Singles as to not overtire myself.
315x2
335x2
355x2 I shouldnt have been able to do this
375x2 I REALLY shouldnt have been able to do this
395x1 PR. And it was easy.

Between every change of weight I went to the bathroom and coughed up stuff and blew my nose. I felt like crap but my strength and intensity was through the roof. I finished my back day and set another PR later.

Chris, this stuff definitely provided intensity and energy I haven't had in a long time. I shouldn't have even gone to the gym, but instead I set a PR, and it was easy.

Thanks,
Ryan

chris mason
02-17-2008, 06:29 PM
Ryan, that is AWESOME and I am very glad for you!

For anyone who reads this, the product is just a darn good one that is for me the best I have ever taken. Take this real customer's experience, my experience, and make a decision on whether or not you want to give it a go.

Chris

bjohnso
02-17-2008, 06:49 PM
Huh. I thought I had convinced myself that anything beyond creatine and protein was all hype - but damn Chris, there are a lot of people swearing by this stuff! I might have to give it a shot.

Indifference
02-17-2008, 07:04 PM
Bjohns I would have agreed with that not too long ago.

Further proof I forgot to mention, I was 6lbs less today then last monday when I weighed in. The flu doesnt play.

cjones5632
02-17-2008, 07:27 PM
Sounds like great stuff. I may have to order before I need anything else, i've been trying to hold off.

Congrats on the PR and War Eagle. Hope you feel better soon.

method115
02-17-2008, 07:53 PM
Yea when I ordered my Maximus I just went ahead and threw it in there. Chris was hyping Results up way to much for me not to believe it. Normally I wouldn't give two ****s about what the owner says about their own product but Chris doesn't hype products the way he did RESULTS.

KingWilder
02-17-2008, 09:38 PM
waiting on Orange Blast...

chris mason
02-17-2008, 10:03 PM
waiting on Orange Blast...

Knock on wood we will have it by the end of this coming week.