PDA

View Full Version : ETS and Arthritis

emjlr3
02-20-2008, 07:27 AM
Chris, or anyone more knowledgeable on the subject than I, would you recommend ETS as something which could used as an arthritis medication? As in, something that may diminish the pain from such an affliction? It seems logical to me that it may work in this way, but I am not too sure.

Thnx for the help.

chris mason
02-20-2008, 09:37 AM
Chris, or anyone more knowledgeable on the subject than I, would you recommend ETS as something which could used as an arthritis medication? As in, something that may diminish the pain from such an affliction? It seems logical to me that it may work in this way, but I am not too sure.

Thnx for the help.

It may help to ease the pain associated with mild cases. I would recommend it to be combined with a good glucosamine chondroitin supplement.

Chris

mikey4402
02-20-2008, 04:19 PM
Just to add...

I play the gutair and sometimes after long sets, especialy in the winter, my fingers would hurt. I havnt noticed pain in the joints of my fingers as much since i have been taking ETS. I dont have arthritis but still...

BFGUITAR
02-20-2008, 05:50 PM
Just to add...

I play the gutair and sometimes after long sets, especialy in the winter, my fingers would hurt. I havnt noticed pain in the joints of my fingers as much since i have been taking ETS. I dont have arthritis but still...

If your hands hurt your technique is wrong. Unless you mean fatigue... there is a different between fatigue and pain. ETS may remove the pain but I still suggest you look at your technique.