PDA

View Full Version : TNT Diet and Thermocin

ken007
02-21-2008, 09:35 PM
i have been on the TNT diet/workouts Fat Burning Zone since monday and also just started with Thermocin and Nitrean. Right now i'm just taking 2 pills in morning and 2 in the afternoon. I have already dropped 4 pounds. (weighed in at 189 on the 16th now at 185 today). I have two questions...
-when is it a good time to up the dose to 3 pills each time.
- after someone stops taking Thermocin, is there side effects anybody has noticed.

chris mason
02-21-2008, 10:08 PM
The only side effect upon cessation of use might be a drop in energy as your body adjusts to a lack of stimulants.

You can up the dose to 3 and 3 when you feel it is appropriate. In other words, if you are tolerating the 4 capsules per day well then bump to 5 for a few days and see how it goes. If all is good then graduate to the full dose of 6 capsules per day.

By the way, GREAT choice to go on the TNT diet! It is a superior program.

Chris

louiedog
02-22-2008, 09:43 AM
The only side effect upon cessation of use might be a drop in energy as your body adjusts to a lack of stimulants.
Chris

Would you recomended slowly decreasing the dose to ease your body off or is it better to just stop and deal with the lack of energy while your body adjusts? (in regards to the Thermocin or use of Nitor)