PDA

View Full Version : My trip from 105 to 125 to 150 in photos

themidnighter
02-22-2008, 11:04 PM
So here's a few shots of me over the last couple years. I started out at a meager 105lbs @ 5'7". Unfortunately (or fortunately) I don't have any pics on my computer of 105 me.

But, here's me at 123lbs, 2 years ago. (next post will show me now at 147lbs)

themidnighter
02-22-2008, 11:09 PM
Now here are my current pics. I've progressed a lot, but I'm not close to where I want to be. I'm 147lbs now and my immediate goal is 170lbs by the end of the year. After that, who knows what?

Take a look. I would love any criticism! Weak areas, strong areas -- too fat, too skinny (Though, I suspect I'll always be too skinny! lol)

Thanks a lot guys!

9plus
02-22-2008, 11:15 PM
Bravo, great improvements. You didn't gain much fat with the bulk either, and the little you have gained I'm sure you could drop pretty fast. What workout have you been on, or have you switched it up?

McIrish
02-23-2008, 08:25 AM
You look A TON better - huge kudos, and definitely stick with whatever you're doing. Bulk till around 170 before worrying about a cut - you're still a skinny guy, and with a tan you'll even look more defined at a higher weight.

Oh, and throw away the cancer sticks :)

Invain
02-23-2008, 10:45 AM
Nice work man. Makes you look older too.

MichaelKeck
02-23-2008, 11:34 AM
great job on adding some mass. you almost look like a completely diff person. congrats again!

themidnighter
02-23-2008, 12:49 PM
@ 9plus - Thanks dude. There was a period when I did gain a lot of fat. But I don't want to remember that. lol. Basically I've done every work out plan known to man. And the most important thing I've found is that you have to switch it up a little every once in a while. And you've gotta eat.

@McIrish - Thanks. I hope I look a ton better. This is the first time I've looked at those pics in a long long long time. And to think I didn't think I was all that skinny back then makes me laugh. And as for the cancer sticks, I only smoked for a month back then. lol. It made me feel like crap so I stopped!

@Invane - Thanks a lot! I still look 18 (I'm actually 23), but at least I don't look 15 anymore, like I did in the above pics!

@MichaelKeck - Thanks! (I feel like a broken record!) I thought the same thing when I looked at those pics. I can't believe I used to look like that -- even though I know it's true. How I ever got laid back then is a mystery to me...

Thanks everyone for the feedback! Bring on more! Criticisms are cool too.

Outshine
02-23-2008, 02:17 PM
Awesome job.

whiteman90909
02-23-2008, 02:23 PM
Dude, excellent progress. You look much better with the added mass, and I think you'll have a good way to go before you have to worry about cutting because it doesn't look like you put on much fat at all! Just make sure to work on the wheels :thumbup:

themidnighter
02-25-2008, 12:54 PM
Dude, excellent progress. You look much better with the added mass, and I think you'll have a good way to go before you have to worry about cutting because it doesn't look like you put on much fat at all! Just make sure to work on the wheels :thumbup:

Thanks dude! I've got no plans to cut any time soon. Which hurts. Oh god I wish I could eat a 2000 calorie diet again. 3,500 is killing me.

Yeah, I need to keep up the leg-work. I neglected them for so long it's embarrassing. But it'll never happen again... squats are fun!

Ockhams_Razor
02-25-2008, 01:02 PM
good progress bro. this makes me remember when i used to weigh 105 when i wrestled, then got to 125, and now am 160. keep it up.

BFGUITAR
02-25-2008, 03:25 PM
Now you don't look like a tool!

nhlfan
02-25-2008, 04:14 PM
it looks like you have a pretty small frame, but there's still plenty of room for growth

congrats on your progress so far!

Guido
02-26-2008, 08:38 AM
I would have probably kicked your ass for no good reason in the first two pics. Now you appear to be a reasonable human being.

themidnighter
02-26-2008, 01:50 PM
I would have probably kicked your ass for no good reason in the first two pics. Now you appear to be a reasonable human being.

... thanks? :)

i would totally have understood. i'd have been like "hey, listen, no hard feelings, i've been beating myself up for years."

TheLion
03-03-2008, 08:09 AM
great frame to build on. you've done a lot of good work. its always good to look back at some old pictures and see where you've come from. keep it up bro

hulkinout
03-03-2008, 09:07 AM
That's a major hulk-out, bro. Keep it going and keep on growing.

themidnighter
03-03-2008, 04:36 PM
great frame to build on. you've done a lot of good work. its always good to look back at some old pictures and see where you've come from. keep it up bro

Thanks man! I'll def keep it up!

I hope to look back on these 147lbs photos at the end of the year with the same bewilderment. I wish I could find some pics of me at 105lbs -- now that would be a shocker!

themidnighter
03-03-2008, 04:38 PM
That's a major hulk-out, bro. Keep it going and keep on growing.

I will take "major hulk-out" as the highest compliment from a dude who's handle is hulkinout. ;) Thanks a lot, bro. I def will!

TWINSCREW
03-03-2008, 07:00 PM
good job dude keep up the good work, remeber eat to grow