PDA

View Full Version : ETS Cycle Length...

dxiw
02-23-2008, 08:33 AM
I just finished my first bottle of ETS and let me tell you this stuff is amazing! I never realized how amazing it was until I did a workout without ETS yesterday. I'm more sore today than I was with much longer, harder workouts when taking the ETS. My cycle of ETS was around 7 weeks and it really helped in that I was less sore and got none of the joint pain I usually get from lots of maximal effort lifting (especially considering I am on a cutting diet). I really want to order another bottle and go another 7-8 weeks. My question is: should I take a 1-2 week break or can I just start another cycle? Do I have to worry about my body becoming "microlactin dependent" lol... I've been off for 3 days now. If I order today it will get here Wednesday which would put me off for about a week. Is that enough time between cycles?

chris mason
02-23-2008, 09:09 AM
Your body will become desensitized to the effects if the product is used chronically. I recommend 90 days of use followed by a 2-3 week break.

The **** is good, no? :thumbup:

dxiw
02-23-2008, 09:12 AM
haha yea its great =D !

Joe Black
02-25-2008, 12:22 AM
good stuff, thanks for the feedback.

ETS really is one of our most exciting products and each time we hear someone getting on well with it, it just excited us more!

Thanks for taking the time to post your feedback!

caseymajor
03-05-2008, 05:45 PM
Every since I have been taking ETS i feel a difference when I wake up. When I wasn't taking it I felt stiff/sore and like a old man when I woke up because my hard workouts tore me down. Not saying it is all away but I would say 75% is.