PDA

View Full Version : Somewhat of a dilemma.

FREAKZILLA
02-25-2008, 01:02 PM
Ok so heres the deal. I have been working hard that last couple of months and have been very focused with my diet, weight lifting, and cardio. The results, 20 lbs of fat gone and definatly feeling better.

But I just hit a small wall and wondering if the resources I have will be able to carry me through the week.

I am currently in college and like many students I am paying for it myself. This week hit me very hard, I had to purchase 3 of the most expensive books in the book store and had to tap into my food money for the week. Luckily I stocked up last week, but the problem is my stocked food is all fish. In my freezer I currently have 3 bags of frozen tilapia fillets, 1 box of 2 grilled salmon fillets (4 oz each), 1 bag frozen spinach, 1 bag frozen green beans, 2 bags of berries, and in the fridge: 1 large bag baby spinach (soon to expire), 1 bag broccoli, 1 apple, 2 cucumbers, and in the cabinet: 3 cans garbanzo, 2 bags lentils, 1 bag pintos, 1 box oats, and 1 pkg whole wheat pasta.

I have enough to make it, but can I eat that much white fish in 1 week? or will it get me sick? any advice would be great.

P.S. I also have 2 tubs of nitrean.

Danabolic45
02-25-2008, 01:49 PM
You may get sick of fish,but you shouldnt get sick from it. I had had the same problem a few times. You have alot of stuff to make your fish more interesting. Check out The Food Network or other online sources for recipe ideas. I eat around 10-15 lbs of chicken a week, you name it-I've tried it every way every way possible. Still not sick of it.

Bupp
02-25-2008, 01:54 PM
Invite friends over for a pot luck.