PDA

View Full Version : What the hell?

EasyGino
03-16-2002, 12:49 PM
Ok last night i took my girl to the local ice cream parlour for some gelato :) I had some as well as it was my cheat day. I ate like i would any other day, just i had the icecream on top of it. And today im 4lbs lighter... I was 194lbs and now im down to 190lbs. The same stuff happened the last time I went drinking, went to the club 200, woke up 190... and i only put 4lbs back on in 2 weeks.

I have been dieting consistently for the past 4-5 months, have my "leptin" levels dropped so much that my body thinks its being starved and that every time i have these eating binges my metabolism races like crazy? I have found myself particularily tired lately, my calorie intake is probably around 2500... 50/35/15 ratio. im 6'1, 190lbs, 14% bodyfat if that helps.

mesmall
03-16-2002, 02:41 PM
Sounds to me as your water weight is just fluctuating. I find when dieting that my water weight is more sensitive to little cheat meals.

Complete Muscle
03-17-2002, 12:38 AM
Wait a minute... you said you were against "cutting and bulking" on this thread: http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10585 Now you're "dieting"??? I don't get it...

kAiXuan
03-17-2002, 12:49 AM
good job mesmall, its all in your hydration. alcohol is a dehydrator, and if your out drinking all night i would recommend drinking 1 glass of water for every beer or glass of wine,mixed drink etc. you have to keep your weight from fluctuating so drasticly- :thumbup: