PDA

View Full Version : Confused about stacking ALN products

ZeroBurn
02-26-2008, 03:11 PM
So my current goals are to bulk, big time.

Currently I use ETS morning and night, scoop of Nitrean (along with a scoop fo Dextrose and scoop of Maltodextrin) for my PWO, one tsp of Creatine every day, 6g of omega-3 fish oil, 3 tablets of Multi-Plus, and a serving of Opticen every day or every other day to supplement my protein and calories.

I'm about to place a new order, but wondering how I can incorporate some of the new products. I'm in the office most of the day, so Opticen's great because I can stick it under my desk without having a grocery list of oats, peanut butter, olive oil, etc. and a blender. Not quite a weight gainer, but it was the only thing ALN had at the time. Now I see they've got Maximus and RESULTS.

The thing is these products seem to stack in ones I already have- RESULTS throws in some creatine and Maximus and RESULTS both have ETS, both of which I'm already taking. This is where I'm confused, I need a weightgainer, but I could use some help stacking these products, and not completely certain which products I need. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

davhern
02-26-2008, 03:18 PM
Well, you can definitely replace the Creatine with Results. Your costs would go up a good amount by making that switch, but I'm sure you know that.

The ETS vs. Maximus, I'm not too sure on, because I know that the daily serving of ETS has more MicroLactin than a serving of Maximus. ETS also has more magnesium and zinc.

I suppose it would depend on how much Maximus you're taking/day.

Not sure why I even bothered, I'm sure chris will come up with a better response. Hope it helps, anyway...

ZeroBurn
02-27-2008, 03:31 PM
Haha, thanks for the reply, any insight helps ;)

getb1g
02-27-2008, 04:10 PM
As for ETS vs. maximus I'd say definately maximus. It will directly help you gain muscle.. Plus,.. if your already spending 100$ why not get the Maximum Mass stack and save 14$? http://atlargenutrition.com/nutrition_detail.php?products_id=9&osCsid=203cd1059a7f6720775e3e17dede6763

It has
* 1 x Maximus
* 1 x Opticen
* 1 x ETS
* 1 x Creatine 500 (or) Creatine Caps (or) Results

chris mason
02-27-2008, 07:42 PM
Yep, get the MAXIMUM MASS STACK with RESULTS. You will get the free guide which will tell you how to use the products (RESULTS has not been updated in the guide yet), how to eat, and how to train for optimal mass.

I know I am biased, but I am 100% certain anyone that gets the stack and follows the guide can easily add 15-20 lbs in 60 days. There is just no way around it.

If you want it, get it and follow the guide to a "T".

TKisner
02-28-2008, 07:43 PM
Chris how much of that 15-20 pounds do you feel would be lean tissue and how much would be fat?