PDA

View Full Version : Thermocin review

BFGUITAR
02-26-2008, 04:33 PM
I have taken an EC stack for a few weeks a month before starting thermocin. It was 200mg caffeine 16mg ephedrine twice a day.

When I got thermocin I started with 2 pill in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. I didnt really feel much different, other than the fact that it was hard to sleep that night. A few days later (today) I took 3 pills in the morning and none later. I was expecting something from those 3 but I didn't really. Tomorrow I will try 3 in the morning and three in the afternoon to see what happens.

I will post again when I try it.
I guess I dont respond to ECA type stacks? I will try nitor next time and see how that goes.

Question: What is the benefit of using the ingredients used in thermocin to get ECA instead of using pure caffeine ephedrine and aspirin? Do these sources have some added benefit?

Rock Steady
02-26-2008, 04:37 PM
You're alright man, but that's not a review at all!

BFGUITAR
02-26-2008, 05:02 PM
You're alright man, but that's not a review at all!

As time goes on I will turn it into a review :P
Still haven't taken the dosage required.

method115
02-26-2008, 05:10 PM
As time goes on I will turn it into a review :P
Still haven't taken the dosage required.

lol yea I was expecting a review.

Travis Bell
02-26-2008, 06:40 PM
I'm pretty sure Thermocin isn't going to "jack you up" like your caffine and ephedrine stack did. its more of a metabolism adjuster. look more at the scale and in the mirror to see if its working. Also though you need to take it regularly, not change the dose all around. Get your body on a set schedule and stick to it

BFGUITAR
02-26-2008, 06:55 PM
I'm pretty sure Thermocin isn't going to "jack you up" like your caffine and ephedrine stack did. its more of a metabolism adjuster. look more at the scale and in the mirror to see if its working. Also though you need to take it regularly, not change the dose all around. Get your body on a set schedule and stick to it

I just got it a few days ago, I just want to see what my reaction was, starting tomorrow I will be going on a full dose.

Joe Black
02-27-2008, 01:00 AM
BF,

I think it really depends on how tolerant you are to stimulants.

I know Chris takes 2 thermocin capsules and is wired. I can pop 3 and not feel a thing.

Worth pointing out that the product is still effective, even if you don't get an obvious stimulant feel from taking the capsules.

Nitor is definately stronger, I get a feel from taking the full dose of Nitor.

chris mason
02-27-2008, 07:57 AM
BF,

I think it really depends on how tolerant you are to stimulants.

I know Chris takes 2 thermocin capsules and is wired. I can pop 3 and not feel a thing.

Worth pointing out that the product is still effective, even if you don't get an obvious stimulant feel from taking the capsules.

Nitor is definately stronger, I get a feel from taking the full dose of Nitor.

Lol, I have worked my way up to 6 now :hello: . Amazing what sleep deprivation will do for you...

BFGUITAR
02-27-2008, 11:40 AM
Thanks for the replies guys. I didn't doubt for a second that thermocin would still have it's "fat burning" effects without the stimulant feel.

And could you guys answer my question about the reason for the ingredients used rather than just pure ECA?

chris mason
02-27-2008, 07:46 PM
Well, first, we re-formulated Thermocin when ephedrine was pulled from the market.

Next, we feel that the additional ingredients each provide a benefit. For example, the HCA has been demonstrated to aid with fat loss via an increase in the burning of fat for energy. Green tea has numerous studies showing its benefit relative to fat loss and general health. DMAE can help with mood which may be important in a hypo-caloric state.

Chris

Travis Bell
02-27-2008, 09:29 PM
I've never taken Thermocin as I haven't cut in awhile but boy can I attest to the need for something to help mood when I"m cutting. I get so ornery, especially when I cut carbs. Only time I feel good is when I'm in the gym

BFGUITAR
02-27-2008, 10:25 PM
So how does the natural source compare to ephedrine pills?

chris mason
02-27-2008, 11:55 PM
So how does the natural source compare to ephedrine pills?

I didn't say natural? We replaced ephedrine with synephrine in the ECA stack component of Thermocin.

BFGUITAR
02-28-2008, 09:36 AM
I didn't say natural? We replaced ephedrine with synephrine in the ECA stack component of Thermocin.

Thanks for the info!

BFGUITAR
03-01-2008, 12:38 PM
OMG

I have the feeling right now that life is going through fast forward, wtf is in this stuff?! lol!

chris mason
03-02-2008, 07:40 PM
OMG

I have the feeling right now that life is going through fast forward, wtf is in this stuff?! lol!

You also feel a touch giddy, no?

Wednesday.
03-02-2008, 07:57 PM
I dont like the jacked up feeling. I like a calm, cool head.

I've been on it for 4 days now and I like it much better than the Hot Rox I was taking as far as how it makes me feel. Its much less dramatic, I havent been taking it long enough to report anything else.