PDA

View Full Version : such a newbie...i need a diet plan.

Dajinn
02-28-2008, 03:29 PM
if anyone can help me out im 5'8 168lbs trying to lose fat everywhere on my body since i have decent muscle underneath my skin..what i usually have been eating when i wake up is

3 eggs for breakfast

then for lunch a wheat sandwich /w lots of turkey + mustard, some beef jerky, skinned orange slices, usually about a whole orange is what it is, then a baggy of grapes, and then thats about it.

then when i get home, ive been eating some 100% whole grain oatmeal without anything added, then i just eat what my parents cook for dinner. the problem is these aren't really enough i don't think. i dont want to overindulge im just trying to cut back on calories and do some cardio/weightlifting so i can lose fat all around. thank you. i also read the sticky "what a body builder eats" but couldn't really find any specific info on what was the best foods for a cut to lose fat weight.

thank you.

jclovesme19
03-02-2008, 01:46 PM
From personal experience, its not fat thats your enemy, its what's called glycemic index, certian carbs like to convert into insulin spikes, wich causes unessecary fat storage, my advice....do cardio...and learn what carbs to eat and when : )

BPM Osgood
03-06-2008, 02:16 PM
are you working out...? if not it wil help!

First you need to eat 6 meals a day! Eatting 6 Meals a day will make your metabolism pick up, burning more cals.

Second, your going to need to feed your muscles 130g of Protein! Eat around 20-25gs at each meal!

Third, Carbs should be around 250-300g a day. Like jclovesme19 said about carbs! You are ging to need 25% of your carbs at breakfast and 25% of them after you workout. the other 50% of them with be in your other 4 meals!

I use Protein shakes for 1-2 of my Meals every day! Good Luck Brother!