PDA

View Full Version : Other then Chipotle, what else can I eat?

Barcelona
02-28-2008, 06:19 PM
I've looked up (and tried to look up) threads on this topic but its hard to find a good one that answers my question. I live in California and wanted to know what fast food places out here are worth eating at. For example, I frequently eat at Chipotle, Subway, Quiznos, and The Hat (steak sandwhich). What else is out there for me to eat when I'm pressed for time at school or at home. Thanks

::edit::
one more thing, what is this Natty peanut butter I see everyone write about on this forum. Is is short for natural somethin?

deeder
02-28-2008, 06:50 PM
I've looked up (and tried to look up) threads on this topic but its hard to find a good one that answers my question. I live in California and wanted to know what fast food places out here are worth eating at. For example, I frequently eat at Chipotle, Subway, Quiznos, and The Hat (steak sandwhich). What else is out there for me to eat when I'm pressed for time at school or at home. Thanks

::edit::
one more thing, what is this Natty peanut butter I see everyone write about on this forum. Is is short for natural somethin?

I don't know about the fast food places... Natty peanut butter stands for... Wait for it...

You're not going to believe this one....

Natural Peanut Butter :hello:

bigmoney
02-28-2008, 06:57 PM
chipotle is ****ing awesome man, why not keep eating there? I get a burrito everyday and look forward to it!

Not to mention it is loaded with precious healthy calories.

Barcelona
02-28-2008, 07:06 PM
i get kinda tired of it after awhile.

BFGUITAR
02-28-2008, 07:21 PM
i get kinda tired of it after awhile.

Try and find a local shawarma place. Whole wheat pita, stuffed with veggies, lots of hummus (healthyfat+protein) and loads of chicken.

Barcelona
02-29-2008, 12:56 AM
looked into that earlier today, none around me. but the fast food places im eating at are good, at least i think so. Forgot to add Pollo Loco onto my list

nzk
02-29-2008, 09:03 AM
i love chipotle too, they know me well at my local place..heres some other options:

taco cabana (dont know if u have one out there) great chicken and steak fajitas, right at the drive thru.

also taco bell has some good stuff, check their menu, i usually get some steak gorditas.

mcdonalds has those grill chicken sandwiches, i usually get two without mayo, has lettuce and tomato so the veggies are covered LOL

Barcelona
03-01-2008, 03:04 PM
mcdonalds grilled chicken?

nzk
03-02-2008, 09:20 AM
http://www.mcdonalds.com/app_controller.nutrition.index1.html

look under premium grilled chicken classic:
cals 420
fat 10
carb 51
protein 32

most of the fat is in the mayo.

Gonzo
03-14-2008, 09:57 AM
O dam i just moved to Cali about three weeks ago for work and there is a Chipotle across the street I love the place went there everyday this week for lunch.
I get the steak bowl with rice, tomato salsa, lettus and sour creme.

i know it sounds plain but i dont eat cheese or beans .

That is the one thing that i have been eathing that i considered bad what do you think the stats are on the above combo?

Thanks

bjohnso
03-14-2008, 08:55 PM
I always eat at Subway or Quiznos when I'm trying to slam down the calories. I usually get a large Mesquite from Quiznos or a large double stacked Teriyaki or BMT from Subway. All of those have a ton of protein - they ain't cheap though.

Haaji Dont Surf
03-16-2008, 12:06 PM
I always eat at Subway or Quiznos when I'm trying to slam down the calories. I usually get a large Mesquite from Quiznos or a large double stacked Teriyaki or BMT from Subway. All of those have a ton of protein - they ain't cheap though.

I do the footlong oven roasted chicken breast with double meat and extra cheese and bacon on wheat with lettuce and tomato.