PDA

View Full Version : How's this for a first belt?

BFGUITAR
02-28-2008, 09:45 PM
http://www.inzernet.com/detail_belt.asp?PRODUCT_ID=FOREVERBELTS_BUCKLE10MM

It's about time I look in to one. I really need to learn how to push out my abs and I think it would be a good investment!

Travis Bell
02-28-2008, 09:48 PM
very good choice. I've got he lever belt and love it but the buckle belt is a very tried and true belt

BFGUITAR
02-28-2008, 09:53 PM
I have heard the lever can go on really tight, is it worth the money or should I wait to get one only until I start really competing?

noahfor123
02-28-2008, 10:04 PM
It looks like the belt you posted is the same price as the lever belt, unless I'm missing something.

kingkong51
02-28-2008, 10:17 PM
lever belt is great to have but use a buckle belt better for benching and deadlifting

Detard
02-28-2008, 10:30 PM
Yo Ryan if you want that belt, go to Dotmar and say your a friend of Dan's and Joe will give you a good deal. Bryan did that earlier this year and got a great deal.

Ben Moore
02-28-2008, 10:46 PM
The best thing is that if it ever breaks, they'll replace it. Hence the name "forever belt"

BFGUITAR
02-28-2008, 10:51 PM
Yo Ryan if you want that belt, go to Dotmar and say your a friend of Dan's and Joe will give you a good deal. Bryan did that earlier this year and got a great deal.

I will if I have time, it's a bit out of my way at the moment, but on the way back to school perhaps Ill drop off. If they are open on Sunday I will go for sure no question. What is the owner's name? I dont want to be up to one of the worker there and say that, they'll probably be like "uhhhh *pulls out shotgun*".

deeder
02-28-2008, 10:54 PM
Great belt! Don't go with a lever!!! It's a pain in the ass if you want to have varying levels of tightness.

Indifference
02-29-2008, 12:25 AM
I use a double holed black one. great belt. couldnt ask for more.

smokinHawk
02-29-2008, 05:59 AM
i love the lever belt, you dont need varying level of tightness
http://www.inzernet.com/detail_belt.asp?PRODUCT_ID=FOREVERBELT_LEVER13
i honestly love this belt!

did i say how much i love it?

HP666
02-29-2008, 07:37 AM
I use the same belt in 13MM and I think it's great. I am planning on investing in a lever belt also because my only problem with the buckle is getting it on and off by myself if I want it really tight.

RedSpikeyThing
02-29-2008, 09:06 AM
I didn't know you could get me a discount :confused: I grabbed my from the "dscount bin" - it was in perfect condition execpt a little of the sueded started seperating from the leather, which would have happened anyways :)

I use a double holed black one. great belt. couldnt ask for more.
In hindsight, I wish I had got a single holed. The double is good, but it can be a pain in the ass to get off when it's on really tight.