PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys

andrew415
02-29-2008, 08:55 AM
Hey Guys,

I know there is different threads that cover some of this area but I was just wondering if anyone could help me steer in the right direction towards some good foods to buy tonight at the grocery store?

I'm 5"11, 246 pounds.. Definatly overweight but I dont look to bad, I tend to weigh about 20 more pounds then I look for some reason?

I am doing extreme cardio right now, Riding bike for 15 miles a day and then walking/jogging for 2 KM then doing some machine press's and working on my arms.

I was thinking

Tuna and ham for Sandwiches (whole wheat)
Salmon
Eggs
Brown Rice
Grapes
Calliflower
Oranges/Apples
Applesauce
yogurt
chicken breasts
steak
green beans

What do you think? Any more foods you can recommend? for snacks and lunches at work?

Keep in mind I need to lose alot of weight and Im also building muscle as well.
Im using Six Star Creatine right now after my workouts.
Thanks for your help

RedSpikeyThing
02-29-2008, 09:08 AM
Read the stickies and you'll come across this: What a bodybuilder eats (http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=46565)

Why are you doing so much cardio? Unless you're training for marathons, that isn't going to be helping you much.

andrew415
02-29-2008, 09:25 AM
Is that right eh? Well im just trying to get more fit and active, I love going to the gym. I recently got out of an arm cast and was very innactive for months so im getting all strentgh back, Im very weak.

btw Kingston Ontario!, I'm from Trenton/Belleville area, but live and work in Edmonton for work now adays