PDA

View Full Version : -tørrøk-

Torrok
02-29-2008, 02:38 PM
righteo-
so, december-ish i came off of a bulk, with a routine similar to WBB1, which at the time i was wieghing in at about 143. Quite recently i weighed in and now im 157, and i've gained little fat, thank you O glorious metabolism.
because of this, im not really going to stop bulking, im going at it again. i got a friend now who will work out with me when he can, and im starting up a fairly simple routine. just last sunday i finally got a awesome 136.5 kilo..or umm..300 pound barbell set, the barbell being 45lbs. not only, but i talked my dad into a nice bench, which of course i had to get anyway with the bar.
I have now, since 1 1/2 years ago, totally converted from a little bowflex to free weights, and its great. im experiencing a true Deadlift for the first time and i love em, but anyway routine im starting up:

Day 1:
Deadlift
Squats
Front Squats
Barbell Rows
Chin-Ups

Day 3:
Squats
Front Squats
Bench
Dips
OH Press

Day 5:
Deadlift
Barbell Rows
Chin-Ups
Bench
Dips
OH Press
im 157lbs, body fat-not sure maybe between 11-13% just guessing, 6'1'',
i would like to be 175-180lbs, 10% BF or lower. so today will be my first time doing a workout with Deadlift and bench with a barbell and squats-all of these with some real weight finally ,and im hoping to get those numbers high, of course. :ninja:
2-29-08
-cheers

Bupp
02-29-2008, 02:41 PM
Lots of solid compound exercises in your routine. Looking forward to seeing some of your workouts.

Torrok
03-01-2008, 03:38 PM
so, figured out yesterday my numbers here:

Bench: 140
Squat: 160, think i can get more tho.
Deadlift: 230

these are pretty low numbers but im workin on it.
my legs are slackin, never have really done any serious work to them in my past :[