PDA

View Full Version : Grill season

minime_moomey
03-01-2008, 03:22 PM
Im sure this has been done before, but its a new year so it will be alright! Its that time of year again and I was just wondering what everyones favorite grilling recipes are...I personally have never done it but have decided this year is the year to start. I love grilled food so if anyone has any recipes they would like to share please do so!

alex0131
03-25-2008, 07:58 PM
ok, may not sound good, but my dad does this, try taking a raw burger and soaking it in beer for like an hour before grilling, the alcohl burns off but the taste rocks! been told to stay away from bud products, corona is what my dad uses

Rusty
03-25-2008, 08:45 PM
The most awsomest ribs ever:

Boil the ribs for 45-60 minutes

Smoke the ribs for 15-20 minutes with a heavy, low temperature smoke (I use a mix of hickory and mesquite)

Smother with your favourite BBQ sauce (I use Bullseye bold original)

Barbecue on high temp for about 5 minutes, flipping the ribs, until the sauce browns up (don't let the sauce burn).

Runty
04-03-2008, 08:39 AM
^^ Making that this weekend. MMMM Ribs. Just rolled the grill out the garage last week. From now till November, me vs grilled food, ITS ON!!

JazzCatDRP
04-05-2008, 05:26 PM
There's no grill "season" for me. I'm the guy you'll see in two feet of snow bundled up in layers of winter gear tending the grill in January.

drew
04-07-2008, 05:54 AM
BBQ chicken:
-Boil chicken parts (with bone) in half beer/half water. Add seasons as you like (won't give out my exact blend, sorry) about 30 mins. Don't drain it.
-Leave in pot, covered in fridge overnight.
- Remove chicken, put on med heat grill until cooked through
- Toss in bbq sauce and put back on grill for about 10 minutes. I like my sauce spicy and make my own.