PDA

View Full Version : Best Time To Drink Muscle Milk

yankeekd25
03-02-2008, 06:56 AM
Pre Workout, During Workout, Post Workout? In the Morning? Or it really doesn't matter as long as you get all your macros? Which is it guys? Thanks.

HP666
03-03-2008, 12:28 PM
I would say, if you were only going to take it ONCE per day, take it immediately after training.

getb1g
03-03-2008, 12:37 PM
I disagree... since Muscle Milk is more of a slow digesting formula.. Whey is best PostWO since its the fastest digesting protien. I would take muscle milk before bed if you got another protein to take PostWO.

j03
03-04-2008, 06:16 PM
I disagree... since Muscle Milk is more of a slow digesting formula.. Whey is best PostWO since its the fastest digesting protien. I would take muscle milk before bed if you got another protein to take PostWO.

:withstupi:

Invain
03-04-2008, 07:01 PM
Even though I completely understand the whole digestion rate and post/pre workout nutrition, I think people way over-think things and in the end it barely makes a difference. You're 165 pounds, drink it whenever you want, and then drink another one.

getb1g
03-04-2008, 07:55 PM
Even though I completely understand the whole digestion rate and post/pre workout nutrition, I think people way over-think things and in the end it barely makes a difference. You're 165 pounds, drink it whenever you want, and then drink another one.

Well his question was whats the best time so I answered it. But, your right... it doesn't make much of a difference.