PDA

View Full Version : 1 day menu, does anyone do this?

Celestial
03-17-2002, 09:56 AM
Can someone help me plan a one day menu so I can eat the same thign every day for a week then change it the next week. Honestly I dont have time to cook different things so I will just stick to one thing for a week then switch foods around. Does anyone else do this? Also what should a 1 day meal plan menu look like for me...I know it would have about 6 small meals at least ....ugh confusing. I am starting a new training program tomorrow so I want tog et back on track and get things going!

the doc
03-17-2002, 10:09 AM
great idea, i like to make a soup or casserole, thus i know all the ingredients are ace and i also know the nutrition info.

make a lot and then put them in individual tupperwares and freeze it.

you can also bake/grill a dozen chicken breasts and then freeze 'em
nuke for a minute and throw it on a salad or cottage cheese

Celestial
03-17-2002, 04:23 PM
Thanx for the ideas....gotta fight for freezer space here hehe:)

Anyone else have ne ideas for me?

Pup
03-17-2002, 04:37 PM
Make a huge crockpot full of chili :)

Celestial
03-17-2002, 05:13 PM
do u have a recipe for it?

fit4firsttime
03-17-2002, 06:32 PM
go to crosstrainer11.com or something like that (do a search for crosstrainer 2) download the software. has workout plans,menu plans w/calories protien, sodium ect. it will do a complete menu daily and calculate your fat and calories to your body weight. hope this helps

plornive
03-20-2002, 12:00 PM
Lack of variety in food will usually make you eat less, so this is good! You won't crave as much if you aren't always trying new foods. Eat tuna and disgusting stuff, and you won't crave all the sweets.

While cutting:
I eat 2 kinds of meals at work: tuna and oats, whey and flax
I eat eggs and either oats or veggies in the morning
I eat eggs and veggies at night
I drink maltotextrin and dextrose and whey post-workout

I keep packets of instant oats, packets of whey, cans of tuna, and flax at work. I bring powder and a shaker to the gym. I cook eggs and chop peppers and brocolli at home. It is so freaking EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!