PDA

View Full Version : Maximus my review

method115
03-04-2008, 08:03 PM
I got maximus about 1.5 weeks ago and start taking it immediately. The first time I took I was immediately turned off and angry I was actually thinking about calling chris to see if I could get my money back on my second tub(I ordered two). The reason I was so pissed is cause I had stomach pains that whole day and it really ruined my diet for that particular day. This is what happens whenever I take any meal replacement supplement, I thought maximus would be different.

Well it turns out it was different the next day I used half the recommended serving(I only used one scoop the day prior)and it was down right delicious. Whats even funnier is I noticed I had the vanilla flavor and I hate vanilla(threw up from my first weight gainer,vanilla flavor). Thank Atlarge this supplement really helps me out. I work 12 hour shifts and I'm so tempted to just stop at Mcdonalds or something similar to get food instead of making something at home. Maximus has helped me stay away from fast food a great deal and at work its great if I'm really bust that day.

Forgot to mention the shaker bottle is the best I've ever used and it looks like a piece of junk I was certainly impressed.

getb1g
03-04-2008, 08:07 PM
i cant wait to get mine.. i ordered the mass stack on monday

The Bran Man
03-04-2008, 10:38 PM
I I work 12 hour shifts and I'm so tempted to just stop at Mcdonalds or something similar to get food instead of making something at home. Maximus has helped me stay away from fast food a great deal and at work its great if I'm really bust that day.

Same here, I loved my Maximus :(