PDA

View Full Version : Lost a lot of weight FAST..How do I keep it off?

Daniel TRISTAN
03-06-2008, 11:11 AM
Im being processed to join the police department and they told me to lose 20 lbs. so my height and weight are in proportion to their chart. Its been 5 weeks and i have lost nearly 30 lbs.

I dieted by only eating fruits vegatables and lean meats, i did not eat any bread cheese chips, salad dressings, butter, sugar, noodles, real eggs or absolutely anything that could be spared. before i started this diet i had already given up on fast food and greasy food 2 years ago and will never go back.

i also work out 6 times a week with 30 minutes of cardio and 30-45 minutes lifting. I would like to go back to eating somewhat normal but i think i am in danger of gaining it all back. I'd also like to reduce my number of workouts to 4 times a week.
How do i keep it off?

BBB
03-06-2008, 12:08 PM
Don't eat over maintenance.

BPM Osgood
03-06-2008, 02:00 PM
Well to start awesome job on losing 30lbs! The bad news is if you did it in 5 weeks you lost some muscle as well. But, working out helped keep a lot more then if you hadnt. I'm sure you could add in some junk food, but start with a little... if you start gaining to much (bad) weight then you will have to watch what you eat more careful. Working out is going to increase metabolism, which is going to increase the cals it needs to maintain bodyweight! Good Luck Bro!